Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Masters Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 1
Victoria Athletics vs Surrey United

Game 2
Norvan vs Malones

Game 3
Pegasus vs Peace Arch

Game 4
Surrey Firemen vs Westside Miloni

=========================

Game 5
Victoria West vs Gorge

Game 6
Lobbans vs Paddlewheelers

Game 7
WCOT Firemen vs Club Inter

Game 8
Lakehill Frolic vs Columbus

=========================

Teams listed first are home.

Cheers,

~Regs.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg in the first round....most excellent!!!! Looking forward to the 10am kickoff in South Surrey. :D

I guess the North Shore boys will have to get up extra early :p , rent a bus :( , buy a map book for the Fraser Valley :confused: , off to the local Starbuck's :cool: , drink several cappicino's :eek: , stop for a pregame shite :eek: and try to locate the field :confused: . All this means is up at, 6am on a Sunday morning for a footy match in the Valley.... :rolleyes:

looking forward to the game.... :wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
Peg in the first round....most excellent!!!! Looking forward to the 10am kickoff in South Surrey. :D

I guess the North Shore boys will have to get up extra early :p , rent a bus :( , buy a map book for the Fraser Valley :confused: , off to the local Starbuck's :cool: , drink several cappicino's :eek: , stop for a pregame shite :eek: and try to locate the field :confused: . All this means is up at, 6am on a Sunday morning for a footy match in the Valley.... :rolleyes:

looking forward to the game.... :wa:
5bt

1130 kickoff Sun April 18 at Kinsmen (unless it rains), you're our guests...

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

I stand corrected! :eek:

I guess we'll be the one's getting up early, drinkin capicinno's, buying a map book, etc etc.... ;)

I can't bloody read.....road trip North Vancouver Yippppppeeeeee!!!!!!!

Sir M - do you guys accept INTERAC???? hope so!!!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
Sir M,

I stand corrected! :eek:

I guess we'll be the one's getting up early, drinkin capicinno's, buying a map book, etc etc.... ;)

I can't bloody read.....road trip North Vancouver Yippppppeeeeee!!!!!!!

Sir M - do you guys accept INTERAC???? hope so!!!!!
Of course we accept Interac...as long as its from a bank this side of the Fraser...

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

You guys have banks over there??? :confused: I thought you North Shore Types dealt in Gold and Stocks.... ;)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
April 18, 2004 Sunday 10am

Vancouver Firefighters vs Club Inter - Adanac Park SW
Lobbans vs Paddlewheeler - Adanac Park SE

beers,

stew:cool:

300 posts later and I still can't find a decent avatar:rolleyes:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
April 18 at Bby Lake grass. Wcot F.F. VS Inter 1100AM...... Valley F.F. VS Westside 1:00 pm..........F.F. open age VS Surrey United 3:00pm......... Triple Header.......

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fonzie:

Burnaby Lake grass #9. The schedule was changed after I made that post.

Other games:

Vic Athletics vs Surrey Utd - Sat 12:30 @ RAP in Victoria
Norvan vs Malones - Sun 9:320 @ Kin Stadium
Peg vs PAU - Sun 11:30 @ Kin Stadium
Vic West vs Gorge FC - Sun 12:30 @ RAP (Victoria)
Lakehill Frolic vs Columbus - Sun 3:00 @ RAP (Victoria)
Lobbans vs Paddlewheeler - Sun 10:00 @ Adanac SE (still)

So much for the best-laid plans and all that. The 'Los and I were going to set up our lawn chairs and cooler between the two fields at Adanac and be able to watch both games originally scheduled there at the same time. Won't be able to do that now with the schedule change. Doh!!!

beerz

stew:cool:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs Peg

looking forward to the trip and game in North Vancouver. It'll be a great to play against a bunch of new bastards....rather than the clump of arse hole in the FVSL week after week....see yous guys Sunday....goodluck!!!! :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
PAU vs Peg

looking forward to the trip and game in North Vancouver. It'll be a great to play against a bunch of new bastards....rather than the clump of arse hole in the FVSL week after week....see yous guys Sunday....goodluck!!!! :D
Bring your 6 studs, it pissed in NV this AM and I heard the grass is long...hopefully Sun and pints o plenty (well we dont have to rely on hope there) on matchday though...we have a tradition that we always buy a round for our guests (unless they beat us)...

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A double-header for the North Shore for provincials, although Norvan drawing Malones, both of the NSCL must be the soccer gods shiting on us for the NSCL teams mess from last year :eek: ....not to worry, should be some good football, finally get to see 5bigtoes in action, will it be worth the wait? :D Time will tell. Good luck to all.

lupoman

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Victoria won 1-0...heard SU outchanced them huge...posts, goal line scrambles, etc
Also heard that field was shite...personal aside: I can't remember that pitch in the stadium ever being decent this time of year(played on it a few times)...they should either find a decent pitch, or do what it takes to keep the stadium a quality field. And don't they get to host the finals there every other year?? Is it always shite?
Anyways, not that the field is any excuse, but sort it out Victoria and BC soccer.

Also heard a rumour that the result may be in question :D
Interesting.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek:

The silence is deafening Ballbaby...

Update from Coach:

Inter 2 Vancouver Firefighters 1
Final.

Close to half: