Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Masters Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
Thanks, and done(will be) for all those wanting a look at old man farquhar slotting the winner in the pk's
sorry, tried but failed...couldn't find an upload option :eek:
maybe ballbaby can try.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
No offense to the paddle, but the real final was last week vs PAU. I had so much confidence that I stayed home with the kids and did yard work all day...was tempted to join the postgame piss-up but I'll have to raincheck that for May long in Vernon boys. :D :D

Man! Do I wish that goal in extra time counted it'd be PA goin to Manitoba...oh well I can just see Ballbaby, Mr H, Harkie, Fart-a-quart, Goergie, Wyatt-burp, turnin the town up side down.... ;) :D :p

Congratulations from 5bigdigits.................. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I'm glad we delayed the decison to go up and extend one year.
Flin Flon Manitoba would never be the same.
It may look good on Bobby Clark, but not the Rangers. :p

Well done to SU.
True class and definitely sent a message if there were any doubters after the protest.

Ballbaby:
Amidst your side's list of BC Cups, don't forget to insert the '*' after 2004. ;)

Thanks for the pics Aves,

RF

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Wow, I'm glad we delayed the decison to go up and extend one year.
Flin Flon Manitoba would never be the same.
It may look good on Bobby Clark, but not the Rangers. :p

Well done to SU.
True class and definitely sent a message if there were any doubters after the protest.

Ballbaby:
Amidst your side's list of BC Cups, don't forget to insert the '*' after 2004. ;)

Thanks for the pics Aves,

RF
Thanks RF and 5BT's. Point of clarification, we are heading to Lloydminister, Alberta/Saskatchewan in October. It is a city that literally straddles the border.

Comments on the game; The final was not nearly as intense in my opinion as the Peace Arch game. The result was never in question as opposed to the previous week. Harkinson scored the first on a header. Cuthbert scored the second on a give and go in the box. Paddlewheeler scored on a series of mis-tackles in our own end, but the icing on the cake was when our right defender, Paul Dornian, neatly curled a left footer into the far post. Once again, we missed a few opportunities, but defensively we were very sound.

Rangerforever, thanks for the supportive comments and I know we are in tough against you guys next year. I understand you are having a meeting tonight regarding next season?

I had a long post written on this protest fiasco but then I realized something. I was sounding rather defensive, so I deleted it the whole thing. You know why? Because we deserve this frickin title. We have more than paid our dues. At this point in time, we don't have to answer to anyone. The talking is always done on the field, even in Victoria, and we don't need to use any illegal players to do this. 21 players signed and every single one contributed and that has always been the case.

Last year's final sucked. My shattered wrist in the first 15 minutes, Howser's red card just before that, and we couldn't get the job done. We said after that game, that we would make ammends and we did.

Thanks to the Peace Arches and the Surrey City Firefighters, the All Blacks, the Aldergroves, the Delta Metros and the Sundowners for giving us the much needed intense competition this year to make the final championship game that more attainable. It may hurt you guys to accept this but you helped us win this trophy. :D

Saskatchewan in October? Good thing I have a winter coat year round. :rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Ballbaby and the rest of the S U crew!

Your right Balls, you guys do deserve it.
Heads and tails you guys were the most consistant team in the province the past few years.

Great stuff and good luck in sask/alberta.

Cheers, Coach.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
Man! Do I wish that goal in extra time counted it'd be PA goin to Manitoba...oh well I can just see Ballbaby, Mr H, Harkie, Fart-a-quart, Goergie, Wyatt-burp, turnin the town up side down.... ;) :D :p

:D

I was ttp with Flin Flon, but I wasn't far off the mark. Lloydminster?? That's my kind of town, Lloyminster is...
Here's a little advance scouting :rolleyes: ...for the singles only of course!

Posted by Mildred on December 22, 19102 at 17:01:12:

Lloydminster Saskatchewan Photo Chat Personals Profile

Profile Nickname: Mildred

http://www.designerlove.com/?rid=love28

Looking for: male
Orientation: straight
Race: Asian
Body Type: Medium
Height: 5 ft 4 in
Hair: Black
http://www.designerlove.com/?rid=love28
Lloydminster Saskatchewan Photo Chat Rooms

Please check out my photo profile, thanks

Click Here For Free Photo Chat Personals and Photo Rankings Plus Live Video Chat

I am normaly in the photo chat rooms at night, come and look me up!

some history!

Lloydminster (2001 pop. 20,988) is a Canadian city which has the unusual geographic distinction of straddling a provincial border.

The provincial border runs north to south, falling directly on Main Street in the centre of Lloydminster. Addresses east of Main Street are considered "Lloydminster, Saskatchewan", and addresses west of Main Street are considered "Lloydminster, Alberta".

However, as the municipal offices are on the Alberta side of the border, the city is better known to most Canadians as Lloydminster, Alberta.

Commemorating Lloydminster's unique biprovincial status, a monument consisting of four 100-foot survey markers was erected in 1994 near the city's downtown core.

Lloydminster's biprovincial status is reflected in its time zone

some cultural highlights:
During the ‘50s and ‘60s square dancing had become so popular in the area there were clubs in Blackfoot, Kiscoty, Marshall, Lashburn, Lone Rock and McLaughlin.
Unfortunately, this has changed in recent years. Younger couples don’t seem to be as interested in square dancing.
“The cities tend to do better,” said Morlidge.
Some of the country clubs have encouraged younger people to try square dancing. Yet, only a few dances like those in the hay-day of square dancing remain within a short drive of Lloydminster.

want more?
www.meridianbooster.com

good luck but be wary in the sin city of the prairies. :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does this mean that Surrey will have an extra hour at the bars? When Lloydminster, Sask. bars close at 2, 3, or 4, whatever time can they just drive over main street to the Alberta side and enjoy another hour? Smart move by this city to make money I see. Also will this pose problems for teams in regards to starting times? Just how does the time zone work there?

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Ballbaby and the rest of the SU mob!

You guys have a top notch team and do deserve to be where you are, great teams win games and you guys have always shown well when it counts.

Toes, you was robbed. That big heed of yours was all the linesman could see...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you have a picture of that other Surrey United team that needed a protest to win a cup?

Birds of a feather,

~Regs.
knvb said:
Look'n good boys...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn, that's the provincial cup didn't need a protest for that one either. You would think only being in the league 6 years now I'd be able to sort threw all the cups we've won wouldn't you? I'll have to do some digging and get back to you.

:rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The chap in the back row next to you (can't see who it is as a result of the picture being small and, frankly, rubbish) looks as though he's trying to ask a question.

Do you remember what it was?

Funny old business throwing away cups.

I'm threw, Fastshow.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first official Rangers over 35 meeting was held last Monday evening.
The Roster is coming together nicely with 14 returning players and another 7 or 8 new players to be added.
With the best damm MGR and trainer, Larry showbiz Warkup in the mix.
Next year should provide tons of highlights both on and off the field.

We are looking forward to the challenge of playing against a bunch of new and old teams.

Rangers over 35's is officially open! :D

Coach.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's nice.

Nothing to do with this year's provincial cup, but a nice feel good story nonetheless.

Congrats Ballbaby :D

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Regs it is in the wrong toppic, but we plan on being in the provincial run next season. ;)

Good luck today!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Yes Regs it is in the wrong toppic, but we plan on being in the provincial run next season. ;)

Good luck today!

easier said then done!!! nothin' comes easy in the FVSL Masters Div. Just ask this years Champs!

5bt is Lookin forward to playin a new c0cky bunch of yougsters.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0