Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Men's Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger...question:

Should we, Langley (where the Sun always shines, and peace and harmony abound) play well enough to advance past Poco, and evil Peg do as all expected, and stomp those poor Island boys into the fiery pits of Hell, where will your loyalties lie? With Langley (The FVSL Pak Cup Champions, who reside in the City of Brotherly Love, and proud keepers of the cherished trophy the Rangers so deservingly protected for 2 straight years), or with Peg- the Big Blue (Red, evil, evil, sellers of their souls to the Devil) Machine?

Stir,

Saint Michael.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, he won't support either of you . As long as he's going to hell in a hand cart he may as well ride with Satan on the Slurrey big red machine bandwagon all the way to provincial glory. Why wouldn't you really? Peg are fags and you, well, have awful taste in shirts.

Stir, stir...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Peg are fags...

Stir, stir...
You only say that because your ass still hurts from the beating we gave you 10 days ago...

Firetown by 2,

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will not give into the pressures of the Britney Spears Generation. Besides, God loves me. I know, because Roxy told me. He's in good with the big man. And you, you're a you-know-what.

No midriff,

Saint Michael.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loyalties?

Peg vs. Langley?

I really hadn't expected to comment until the final on this one. ;)

A bit premature and a bit of a shame the two best teams in the draw would have to go face to face in the quarters.

Hmmm.

I'll have to say my allegiances at this point go to Firetown.

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waiver: in no way are we looking ahead of this weekend (unlike Peg, who must surely be booking their tickets to the nationals as we speak). Poco is tough enough.

Sincerely,

Abe.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You only say that because your ass still hurts from the beating we gave you 10 days ago...

Firetown by 2,
Speaking of taking it in the ass thanks for the terrific effort in that game 3 weeks ago that gave us the chance to win the premier division. Again.

Gordon Head by 1 (ot)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Speaking of taking it in the ass thanks for the terrific effort in that game 3 weeks ago that gave us the chance to win the premier division. Again.

Gordon Head by 1 (ot)

It's all about being fresh for Cup games :D

Firetown by 2 (regulation),

~Regs.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, Firemen have scheduled 3 games in a row on field 9 at Burnaby Lake: WCOTSL FF v Inter at 11, FVSL FF v Westside at 1, and you guys after. Don't know if you were ever out at Clinton for some of those double headers back in the days of their A and B teams or if you were even out of diapers but the yellow and black can blind you and the razzing from some of those old grizzled guys...

The hazardous material truck that would show up to support them used to be pretty funny as well: no way it was passing AirCare, spewing noxious fumes and leaking oil everywhere.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is a great Triple Header, with both Provincial Champs on the Bill, Don King would be proud of that. Only in America. Inter the 0-35 Champs and Slurrey the Open Chumps. That would be a great day, are they going to set up a garden and BBQ by the Rugby Clubhouse?

hos

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, Columbus won the O-35 BC's (and Western Canadians) last year, not Inter. Inter did pretty well this year finishing second (to Columbus) but they had 3 or 4 (effective) guys who aren't old enough to play in the BC's so we'll see how they do.

We don't trust the Firemen at all and will be bringing our own pints.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Provincial Results

Westside 2 Metro Ford 0

Missed the whole first half because i was sitting in traffic but managed to get there in time for the second. Wasn't a great game to watch, most of the pressure was in Metro Ford's end but they did have a few chances in the second half to tie it up but coulnd't hit the net.
Second goal came with no time on the clock but was a cracker of a volley over the keeper.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To add to Yoda's report, Nuke missed a PK about 10 minutes from the end.

Goalscorers were the Nenad kid and Chaisson with the cracker.

Fletcher of Metro Ford hit the post in the first for their only real chance.

Second half the intensity picked up and there were a couple of bonejarring tackles... one great one was between Jonesy and Percy :D

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
twas a classic westside performance today except this time we managed to hold a lead. i'm sure it was a somewhat boring game to watch but there was some good intensity out there.
my left leg looks like a stepped on a land mine thanks to price and fletcher studding me in the first five minutes.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, why is the team not all tucked away in Victoria staying up in the Penthouse.
Do you not know who you play for?
You boys should be over on the Island letting your sea legs have a nice rest.
The club provides first class hotels and spending money on the road.
Why oh why Regs?
Tell me, what could be better then the team getting together for a meal and a Canuck game the night before the first round.

Good luck tomorrow
Coach.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To anyone that cares Gorge won their game 3-0 and it showed hilites on channel 12 the new VI or whatever the f it is called. I think a VMSL team will take the provincial cup easily this year as Gorge did not look good and the Fraser Valley league is always in tough against the VMSL

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge

Well I think we should all care. After all the Gorge won 2 of the last 3 Cups and always plays tough against the VMSL.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bobs right the geaoge are a fit tough running team !just ask pegs/as for the fraser valley teams sapp should hammer the GOLDENQUEERS by a land slide :D no competition what so ever

sids view on things :wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What could be better.
A preview of next years over 35 first. 1 pm. firemen vs westside.
(shuey, wilkie , baily, studs Mckinty,) vs (merkle, catliff ,and others)

Next at 3pm. Surrey and Sportstown Firemen. Both games on grass at good old burnaby lakes.

Beers and lawnchairs.

H O S are you out today, and if so should i bring more pints?

KNVB you better be good today, nothing less than 2 goals and no megs.

Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0