Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[2005 Masters Cup] Senior Men Masters Western Canadian Championship

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers H O S !

What did you think of the Blue Jerseys with the flying horse? :D

They worked!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
What did you think of the Blue Jerseys with the flying horse? :D

They worked!

I have allways liked the Flying Cnut Kit, lots of tradition in those Jerseys, with many a quality a players wearing them for other Cups. Nice to see Slurrey F.C. go back to back at Canadian Championships, Pegasus last year and now the Mighty Rangers, the club is sure putting United to shame ;) .

hos

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I have allways liked the Flying Cnut Kit, lots of tradition in those Jerseys, with many a quality a players wearing them for other Cups. Nice to see Slurrey F.C. go back to back at Canadian Championships, Pegasus last year and now the Mighty Rangers, the club is sure putting United to shame ;) .

hos
Oh shut up you mundane clown! Bloody relentless you are! The Mighty Rangers? Capitalized even? It's time for you to set your sights a little higher my friend and give the bursae sac in your knees a chance to settle after knob gobbling every Mighty Ranger you flirt with. Ranger Slut. (capitalized even) hehehe :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I hit a nerve Balls, why don't you go and party with the ladies and thier Bronze medal, there is a showing at the Club House tonight.

Myself, I will be checking out that huge Cup, how many beer does it hold Coach, gobble gobble.

HOS hehehe

LFCdude

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did Marcello Paolucci play for the MB team. Knowing him and playing with him for years I would have to assume he was one of the best players in the tournament and the straw that stirred MB's drink for sure!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFCdude said:
How did Marcello Paolucci play for the MB team. Knowing him and playing with him for years I would have to assume he was one of the best players in the tournament and the straw that stirred MB's drink for sure!

He didn't play in the final due to a red in the previous game against the Rangers.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure Captain.

There was about 7 guys named Tony out there... :D

But I do know that Richie Pasqua and Stevie Millar recognized a few lads on that team and chatted to them after.
Obviously from the Fury days so my assumption would be yes considering you were involved with that franchise and your question matches up.

As I said though, not sure.

Benchwarmerforever

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"In the last two years we've played 32 games and we've only lost two matches - one to Manitoba and the other to the dark side, Surrey United," said Rangers coach and midfielder Ken Cormack. "We've accomplished everything we can for our age group."
The Dark Side is gearing up to at least beat you in the League Cup this year, even though it apparently isn't much of an accomplishment.

Nice of you to mention the defending champions though, many were touched :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jordy said:
Captain, no Tony Nocita but I did see another familiar face . Did John Berti play for the Fury?

Jordy,

He didn't play on the team the year I was there (89) but he may have played before that????? I don't recognize the name either.....

Cheers

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0