Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew it. It was strange that BC Soccer all of the sudden posted a rules clarification about players playing on multiple leagues. Of course they can lie that the association gave this player permission to do so.

But this ***** player was suspended from play and didn't serve his suspensions. Man, that's exactly like the Dragons. All Hail Burnaby Inter, you should be champion, albeit very tainted.

If BC soccer was smart, they should rule no winner this year to save face.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say NDFC play Burnaby Inter in the final. :D yes it would be a very bush league decision but NDFC wants what is rightfully ours the cup. Richmond league play "premier" but need to cheat to win against div 2 teams pathetic.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this guy that Indo canadian that plays center midfield. #14 as i like to call him if so I hope Inter protest just because the guy is a wank.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Is this guy that Indo canadian that plays center midfield. #14 as i like to call him if so I hope Inter protest just because the guy is a wank.

yup, that's *****. He's such dirty whining player. Heard he got a 10 game suspension this year for headbutting. If BC Soccer had an integrity, let NDFC replay the final with NDFC and Burnaby Inter. Or declare this year with no winner. To much B.S. went on at this year's tourney

advil junkie

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
abcd said:
didn't want to stir the pot but this is SCANDALOUS. Put ttp is such a great forum to do it.

The internet is a great source of information. And if those in doubt did not believe that All-blacks midfielder ********* was ineligible, here's your proof. BC Soccer has been informed that he played all 5 games on the weekend. However, he was under a 2 game suspension and has not served his red cards, thus making him ineligible. Teams like North Delta FC and especially Burnaby Inter have the right to protest.

http://www.bccsf.ca/resource/pdf/suspension.pdf Shows players suspended prior to the Provincials.

Even though BC Soccer will try to hide the facts, the truth will come out. We can all say this year's tournament was the worst run administratively. Can you screw it up anymore???????? Unless someone proves ***** sat outthe first 2 games, the true champion should be Burnaby Inter.

The directors of BC Soccer should definitely have their jobs review. If they can do a simple thing like running a tourney, let someone competent do it.

abcd,

Even though I disagreed with your posts in regards to players playing on multiple summer teams making them ineligble( everyones been doing it for years). I have to support you on this one. A suspension is a suspension and the Chinese league is affiliated with B.C soccer. The teams you mentioned have a case.

I think if a player is suspended in winter play they should miss those games in their league or the provincials if the suspension happened in the last game of the season. The rule that allows players to sit out summer league games in affiliated leagues is a joke. Next year I could punch someone in the head in the last game of winter league sign with a summer league team , never show up , tour europe for the summer and start back up in september with the original team I was suspended with.

I also agree with Regs that it is ridiculus that teams can pick-up players for the Provincials. A team should have to go with the players that got them there.

my 2 cents worth

calvin klein

May 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I say NDFC play Burnaby Inter in the final. :D yes it would be a very bush league decision but NDFC wants what is rightfully ours the cup. Richmond league play "premier" but need to cheat to win against div 2 teams pathetic.

ya, BC Soccer has to do the right thing. NDFC and Burnaby Inter would be stupid not to ask for a replay. It's more bush league if the BC Soccer Association tries to hide the truth and ignore it. Why is that more and more information is coming out that makes BC Soccer Association look bad and shows how useless they are. That's what more pathetic.

The teams participating in this year's B Cup should ask for a replay of some sort. At least give NDFC and Inter the chance to win it all fairly.

Bulljive if you are part of NDFC or another team that played in the B Cup, why aren't you protesting? Looks like their is good evidence that your protest will be successful.

calvin klein

May 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
advil junkie said:
abcd,

I think if a player is suspended in winter play they should miss those games in their league or the provincials if the suspension happened in the last game of the season. The rule that allows players to sit out summer league games in affiliated leagues is a joke. Next year I could punch someone in the head in the last game of winter league sign with a summer league team , never show up , tour europe for the summer and start back up in september with the original team I was suspended with.

I also agree with Regs that it is ridiculus that teams can pick-up players for the Provincials. A team should have to go with the players that got them there.

my 2 cents worth

the rosters should be frozen at the end of the winter season. no add ons and summer league suspensions are served in that summer league. pretty easy solution that some how BC Soccer screws up big time. IF the rules aren't changed, this big joke will just continue.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
why are no players from Richmond league defending themselves, especially the All-blacks. Sounds like the evidence is piling up against them.

good luck with the protest NDFC. You may indeed bring a provincial championship to the FVSL.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the all Blacks did indeed use illegal players....

Would that not effect every single game they played, thus changing who NDFC played in the semis?

Why would Delta get to go to the finals, when another team was robbed of a chance to play in the semis against NDFC??? :confused:

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
If the all Blacks did indeed use illegal players....

Would that not effect every single game they played, thus changing who NDFC played in the semis?

Why would Delta get to go to the finals, when another team was robbed of a chance to play in the semis against NDFC??? :confused:

That would mean North Enderby would be in the semis. Good luck getting them down here to play one game.

The provinicals in years past have always been tainted with teams playing illegal players or players who are signed with more than one team. You'd have to eliminate half the teams if BC Soccer stuck to their rules, but for some reason they seem to turn a blind eye.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:
That would mean North Enderby would be in the semis. Good luck getting them down here to play one game.

The provinicals in years past have always been tainted with teams playing illegal players or players who are signed with more than one team. You'd have to eliminate half the teams if BC Soccer stuck to their rules, but for some reason they seem to turn a blind eye.

well this time it sure will be hard for BC Soccer to turn a blind eye, especially with ttp :knvb: :wa: :bronco: the seems to be some street cred on this and this tourney is turning out to be a political nightmare for the association. And it just happens the annual general meeting is this weekend. Oh some heads can roll and the shite hitting the fan.

If one of these teams like North Enderby or NDFC protest, aren't the association obligated to do the right thing. If it was North Enderby getting the spot, the right thing would be the association pays their way down. Dang, that means registration will be going up again in September.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no right peg said:
The Franchise,
"Delta FC has a great team and in four years have gone from a made up squad to div 1 they have made the provincials two years in a row and the only provincials you see is high school"

Buddy if you knew anything about soccer you would know that Captain Shamrock has seen more succes on the park than you will ever see on & off the park combined! We'll let it go this time as you are obviouly new to the soccer scene around here. And say what you want, past or present you couldn't lace the Captain's boots or his dancing shoes!

No Right Peg who was in the PEG with the Captain!

Does he wear boots on the high school sidelines??? I do believe the lady's say he can tie a sweet cleat.

Bulljive is Delta protesting your just letting it be??

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it would be a pretty big headache for everyone involved if we protest. If it were up to me I would just to get the cup and be a dick. I don't think we will end up protesting If I were Burnaby Inter I would. 2 teams DQ and you win it all.. beauty

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I think it would be a pretty big headache for everyone involved if we protest. If it were up to me I would just to get the cup and be a dick. I don't think we will end up protesting If I were Burnaby Inter I would. 2 teams DQ and you win it all.. beauty

you should protest. at the very least, replay both semis with legit teams, and a finals 3 hours later. all at BC soccer's cost. it's not really a big headache for the teams, it's the organizers fault who should get the red foreman kick up the ass treatment for making the tourney such a scam. that's 70 :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

if you are a team affected, even making an enquiry has to get a response from BC Soccer.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just chatted with one of the ref's who did the Saturday morning game and a player that fits the description of #14 did play. Burnaby Inter can do whatever they want with that info.

calvin klein

May 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:
Just chatted with one of the ref's who did the Saturday morning game and a player that fits the description of #14 did play. Burnaby Inter can do whatever they want with that info.

I remember him on the Friday night game against Surrey Hurricanes at Charles Best. If anyone has a copy of the game report, it's easy to bust to scandal wide open :knvb: :bronco:

damn, this is like CSI Vancouver style with all this detective work. :D :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wayne's world said:
if you are a team affected, even making an enquiry has to get a response from BC Soccer.

What if the response is that they don't really care? I'm sure they're probably thinking right now that all this is more trouble than its worth, especially if it (protesting etc.) happens every bloody year.

calvin klein

May 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
What if the response is that they don't really care? I'm sure they're probably thinking right now that all this is more trouble than its worth, especially if it (protesting etc.) happens every bloody year.

that's why the same bull crap happens every year unless something is done about it. All a team has to do is call BC Soccer and make a simple complaint, which amounts to a protest. With all the ttp members, that's one too many people knowing how BC soccer fukcs up every year that the association would like.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dam...im surprized ive sat back this long and let all that sh*t get talked.....i think shamrock said "i wonder why richmond won again" well guy ill tell you...2 richmond teams in provincials and 2 richmond teams played illegal players..thats 100% of teams from richmond that cheat to try to win a B cup when they are "premier" teams..thats some sorry ass sh*t if you ask me....although im sure none of you will agree with that....quick someone from richmond find an excuse for why they might have played him.....f*cking losers....and to be honest i thought the all blacks were by far the worst team on the field that sun..are the allblacks really that happy..they play premier in richmond and got out played by a div 2 team and had to beat them in pk's...ill tell you i wouldnt be happy.....and its funny after game was talking to a few of them and they said we deserved to be in finals but they "GOT LUCKY"....and im cool with that cause thats how soccer goes get a lucky bounce sometimes...and sometimes you dont....all i can say is cheating is weak and both richmond teams did just that...so before you go on saying "richmond is dope,richmond is the best" lets just remember no fvsl teams were kicked out,,no vmsl teams were kicked out...but 2 richmond teams were.....kinda makes you wonder huh guys?do you wonder? oh yea one last thing......lets say my kid plays metro..i wouldnt be boasting if they entered a silver tourney and won..and thats what all you richmond F_A_G_S are doing.....you have the best league in bc but your not recognized by BC soccer to play in the A cup cause your league is not strong enough.....well done boys way to make valid points......this just in...richmond is fu*king wack......out

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I think the tournament was run really well. Games started on time, reffing was good and i didn't hear of any major issues and haven't heard any complaints about anything other than teams playing ineligible players. In BC Soccer's defense - how can they stop this??? They are left to clean up the mess after the fact with teams protesting after games are played. It was a 3 day tournament with teams from all over the province - are they really going to replay games for a B provincials? Think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0