Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The RSSL is a 3 division league. The top 3 teams in the "Premier" division advanced to Provincials this year (Dragons, Richmond Firefighters and Richmond Allblacks). No, they are not "VMSL-Premier" caliber teams but would compete just fine with FVML Premier or VMSL div 1. The Dragons are the team to beat, but the Richmond Firefighters and Richmond Allblacks also have the ability to be successful.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what I don't understand is why do they not compete in the provincials A cup? thats where the fvsl premier and vmsl div 1 teams try to compete.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Becuase all teams in the RSSL are signed toB forms. The top 4-5 teams in the "premier" can compete with Fraser Valley premier and VMSL div 1, but there is a huge drop off from 6 thru 10. So, all teams play on B forms.
When the league was realigned some years back, it should have just gone with div 1, div 2 and div 3 instead of labeling the first div a "premier" div.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
So what I don't understand is why do they not compete in the provincials A cup? thats where the fvsl premier and vmsl div 1 teams try to compete.

You seem to have problems understanding most things, Bulljive. ;) The Richmond Premier League was the best league in B.C. when Richmond Town won the 'Quad'. Seriously.

B

Blahzay

Right Captain. I'm sure you also believe that the Scottish Premier League is comparable to the Serie A, La Liga or even the Bundesliga for that matter. Nothing worse than a Rangers or Celtic supporter.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, good one, Blazhay. Everyone already knows the Scottish League is as good as La Liga. Remember when Celtic knocked Barcelona out of the UEFA Cup a couple of years ago? Obviously the league is better. Remember when Celtic beat Inter Milan to win the 1967 European Cup? You're right though.

There's nothing worse than a person who doesn't understand this website. Congratulations, Blahzay, you're the fud of the year.

Sincerely,

A Celtic Fan

PS - Who do you support? I was wondering who a player of your ability supports? Gillingham? Carlisle? Wycombe?

:p

B

Blahzay

TTPer of the Year said:
There's nothing worse than a person who doesn't understand this website. Congratulations, Blahzay, you're the fud of the year.

Sincerely,

A Celtic Fan

PS - Who do you support? I was wondering who a player of your ability supports? Gillingham? Carlisle? Wycombe?

Actually I support the Whitecaps there bud. Jason Jordan for Mayor!

You're right though, the talent pool in the FVSL Div 2 is all the same, from captain to reserve, therefore I do have no ability at soccer.

Sincerely,

A person who doesn't understand this website

:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Caps Go. Ugy Ugy Ugy............Do you go out and support the guys when the play in the VMSL(a league you'll obviously never play in) Division One? You could watch them for free and even get their autograph. Actually, if you ask Dartsinthehood, he could give you some autographed underwear of Jason Jordan. He is also an excellent babysitter.

Hail Hail Blahzay's a wank :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead said:
The RSSL is a 3 division league. The top 3 teams in the "Premier" division advanced to Provincials this year (Dragons, Richmond Firefighters and Richmond Allblacks). No, they are not "VMSL-Premier" caliber teams but would compete just fine with FVML Premier or VMSL div 1. The Dragons are the team to beat, but the Richmond Firefighters and Richmond Allblacks also have the ability to be successful.

Close. More like Div 2 Metro and Div 1 Valley.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed that the Dragons are the team to beat for sure. MANY premier players and as mentioned an ex Nat player. I'm assuming that because the best league in the province does not get any A Provincial spots that their entrants into the B Cup will be strong.

VMSL's entrants are sure to be the weakest in this competition.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yah, good one, Blazhay. Everyone already knows the Scottish League is as good as La Liga. Remember when Celtic knocked Barcelona out of the UEFA Cup a couple of years ago? Obviously the league is better. Remember when Celtic beat Inter Milan to win the 1967 European Cup? You're right though.

Sincerely,

A Celtic Fan

:p

don't be so quick to stroke yourself cs. you'd actually be the only one in the fcukin world that would think the scottish league is superior, or can even hold a candle to any of the other leagues listed above.why do you think they play friendly's against the caps, and struggle at best in doing so. remember when celtic lost out to rangers on the last day of the 02-03 season. remember last sunday ;) . i feel sorry for that poor chap that had to tote the trophy across town to hand it over to rangers. maybe you'll get a crack at teaching them how to finish off a season next year.......i understand that o'neill has given up on the boys!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't be so quick to stroke yourself cs. you'd actually be the only one in the fcukin world that would think the scottish league is superior, or can even hold a candle to any of the other leagues listed above.why do you think they play friendly's against the caps, and struggle at best in doing so.

Another moron. Well done, Walls. Yes, the Scottish league is superior. Haven't you figured it out yet?

I too feel sorry for the lad who had to bring the trophy up to Edinburgh. That's a long ways to travel. On top of that he had to give it to the most bigoted fans on the planet. :D Can you imagine the smell too? I hear ya, Walls. Are you a Hun by the way? :eek:

As for O'Neill, he has decided to look after his ill wife. If that's what 'giving up on the Bhoys' is to you, then fair enough.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
blaz,walls..why you gotta go ahead and bash the scottish league..i know why cause you knew it would piss me off and your right it did....some of the statements made are brutal..youve gone and worked up captain shamrock now hes telling us about celtic lame ass history when he already knows the boys in blue are by far the best team in scotland again this year as well.....first team to ever win 50 championships...9 league champ in a row...i admit (being scottish makes this harder as well) their league is sh*t i agree, scottish league is about as bad as the green and white jersies are ugly (so thats really really bad) shamrock not to come across as a dick here but nobody really cares what some hoop fan has to say about anything...and one last thing a guarntee there is a handful of guys on are team that could play vancouver div 1 and blaz is one of them...so turn around cry a little river over your team being second AGAIN.....and listen when grown ups are talking, nobdy cares what a little boy has to say in a world full of men.....out

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic...
Like I said, if there are only 4 teams in the league that can compete with VMSL div 1 or FVSL premier, you can't go on A forms. the whole div would need to be able to compete at that level and the other 6 teams just aren't good enough. So...that is why they play in B cup.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
blaz,walls..why you gotta go ahead and bash the scottish league..i know why cause you knew it would piss me off and your right it did....some of the statements made are brutal..youve gone and worked up captain shamrock now hes telling us about celtic lame ass history when he already knows the boys in blue are by far the best team in scotland again this year as well.....first team to ever win 50 championships...9 league champ in a row...i admit (being scottish makes this harder as well) their league is sh*t i agree, scottish league is about as bad as the green and white jersies are ugly (so thats really really bad) shamrock not to come across as a dick here but nobody really cares what some hoop fan has to say about anything...and one last thing a guarntee there is a handful of guys on are team that could play vancouver div 1 and blaz is one of them...so turn around cry a little river over your team being second AGAIN.....and listen when grown ups are talking, nobdy cares what a little boy has to say in a world full of men.....out

Well done, Dope. You almost put a sentence together in that 'editorial'. Do you guys get together on these?

Anyway, to get back on topic, the Richmond Premier league was the best league in B.C. when we won the 'B' Cup. Surely you dickheads understand now that I have been kind of TTPing? Apparently not. That would explain your disliking for Celtic.

Dumbasfcuk Loyal

I think the Richmond Dragons, Richmond Firefighters, or the All-Blacks will win it this year because they come from the powerhouse Richmond Winter League. All the rest of the teams are fuds. Good luck, Richmond teams and let's bring the trophy back where it belongs. To all the rest of you good luck and good luck in Div. 2 next winter too. Cheers.

B

Blahzay

BlazeArmy said:
Close. More like Div 2 Metro and Div 1 Valley.
There's no way the VMSL Div 2 is that much better than the FVSL Div 2, especially when the FVSL’s worst teams are in Div 3. Both Div 2's are pretty much the same talent level. The only reason VMSL Premier and Div 1 is a higher caliber than the FVSL is because most top players from the valley area are attracted to the prestige of those divisions in your league, which would not be the case for your Div 2. I'm sure the top 3 teams in Richmond could compete in the Valley Div 1 and maybe Premier and avoid relegation in VMSL Div 1.

Captain Shamrock, the only person taking posts literally on here is you, I think you’ve mentioned something along those lines in your last 5 posts. Since you seem to think everyone who replies to you is being so serious here’s something for you to ponder. You sure talk a lot of shite for some guy who looks like a guppy and appears to dress like a drag queen, and on top of all that you coach High School Girls Soccer, that’s scary. Please stay the hell away from NDSS as my little sister will soon be playing soccer there. Now was I being serious, are you taking that literally, is dopeashell writing an editorial? Who knows, who the fu*k cares it’s a message board.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
There's no way the VMSL Div 2 is that much better than the FVSL Div 2, especially when the FVSL’s worst teams are in Div 3. Both Div 2's are pretty much the same talent level. The only reason VMSL Premier and Div 1 is a higher caliber than the FVSL is because most top players from the valley area are attracted to the prestige of those divisions in your league, which would not be the case for your Div 2. I'm sure the top 3 teams in Richmond could compete in the Valley Div 1 and maybe Premier and avoid relegation in VMSL Div 1.

Captain Shamrock, the only person taking posts literally on here is you, I think you’ve mentioned something along those lines in your last 5 posts. Since you seem to think everyone who replies to you is being so serious here’s something for you to ponder. You sure talk a lot of shite for some guy who looks like a guppy and appears to dress like a drag queen, and on top of all that you coach High School Girls Soccer, that’s scary. Please stay the hell away from NDSS as my little sister will soon be playing soccer there. Now was I being serious, are you taking that literally, is dopeashell writing an editorial? Who knows, who the fu*k cares it’s a message board.

Blahzay,

We just stuff North Delta every year, we don't say too much about it. Well, at least the last 3 years. As for your sister, what number does she wear so I can tell her how proud of her big brother she must be. I'll probably be wearing my Michael Jackson costume at that time though, so I'm not sure how seriously she will take me. You're right though, it is a messageboard, I'm a guppy(a definition would be great - I know Celtic had a guy name Steve Guppy playing a few years ago-so that might be a compliment), and I do coach high school girls soccer. I also have a wife and two kids if you're interested. Hell, we even own a cat. I figured you would be from the North Delta area. A little bit jealous of how South Delta has dominated North Delta over the last few years in most sports. Shall we say, green with envy? You should coach the North Delta team next year and pass on your infinite football wisdom. They would only be a better team for it. BTW, the North Delta coach is a super guy and happens to be Celtic mad too. So I take back what I said about you passing on your infinite wisdom. Their coach does a great job of that already and doesn't need a div. 2 valley player bringing him down. Now that is a fcuking editorial, eh?

Hail Hail :D

P.S. Our cat's name is Keek and my cat's breath smells like cat food.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like how Bulljive refers to it as a the Div 2 provincials, last I heard it was the Keith Miller Cup. Hell, VMSL and FVSL teams weren't even invited until a few years ago. That's the problem with FVSl, they are travelling to the Wack and Mission to much and they lose touch with reality, and yes I'm speaking from experience. Nothing like wasting your whole day to play Mission or Abbotsford, now that is a Sunday outing! This provincial tournament was suppose to consist of a coastal and an interior cup being played right about now and then the top teams from both of these cups play off on the Thanksgiving long weekend to determine the BC "B" champion. Does anyone know why BC Soccer didn't go through with those plans? Captain, you kill me, as always, hope to see you on the pitch for Ireland in the Nations.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to interrupt your diatribes, but according to the predictions going through this thread, NK, Belmont, Signmaster and Royal United will be finishing 13th, 14th, 15, and 16th (not necessarily in that order). Am I correct in stating this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0