Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:
I like how Bulljive refers to it as a the Div 2 provincials, last I heard it was the Keith Miller Cup. Hell, VMSL and FVSL teams weren't even invited until a few years ago. That's the problem with FVSl, they are travelling to the Wack and Mission to much and they lose touch with reality, and yes I'm speaking from experience. Nothing like wasting your whole day to play Mission or Abbotsford, now that is a Sunday outing! This provincial tournament was suppose to consist of a coastal and an interior cup being played right about now and then the top teams from both of these cups play off on the Thanksgiving long weekend to determine the BC "B" champion. Does anyone know why BC Soccer didn't go through with those plans? Captain, you kill me, as always, hope to see you on the pitch for Ireland in the Nations.

Hack,

If the 'you kill me' part was facetious and you want to see me on the pitch to kick the fcuk out of me, you're out luck. I will be in Ireland this year. If it was a nice thing, which I'm doubting, then I'm sad to say that I will still be in Ireland for the Nations Cup this year. I will probably be at Leopardstown watching the Horseracing, which should be fun. Anyway, you have at least put this thread into perspective.

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
Sorry to interrupt your diatribes, but according to the predictions going through this thread, NK, Belmont, Signmaster and Royal United will be finishing 13th, 14th, 15, and 16th (not necessarily in that order). Am I correct in stating this?

It is possible because the Richmond Dragons, Richmond Firefighters, and All-Blacks will be 1, 2, and 3.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 league champ in a row..

I just noticed this now. Do you know who the first team in Scotland was to do this? I'll give you a hint. They don't wear sashes on their jerseys or get away strips to impress the OO. Nor did they avoid signing Catholics for well over a hundred years. But don't let facts get in the way. You appear to be a walking almanac, minus the correct statistics and data. Do you also know that you actually only have 49.5 championships because you had to share two of them? Ah, it doesn't matter. You believe what you want and I'll do the same. One of us is telling porky's.

FTQ

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I hear Kurgan is raring to go! :D

~Regs.

Now where the hell did you hear that? I sought a nice peaceful retirement and get dragged back in here with this kind of slander? FWIW I've never 'rared' in my life. ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone in a copesetic state told me. :D

Kusch goes from 3rd division Norway and the Canadian National team to representing a predominately asian team in the provincial 'B' cup. Talk about a bull in a china shop!

:D

~Regs.

PS. relax, it's a joke.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Someone in a copesetic state told me. :D

Kusch goes from 3rd division Norway and the Canadian National team to representing a predominately asian team in the provincial 'B' cup.
:D

~Regs.

PS. relax, it's a joke.

He used to play with a couple of the guys Jason and Rick when they were younger. The Dragons are a run and gun team they come at you in waves, if you are good counter attack team you may catch them as their defenders are always making overlap runs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hack said:
Captain, relax, take a breath, and relax. I shared the pitch with you on Ireland's team.

Cheers, buddy. You never can be sure when there are people like Buckfast around. He is so nasty that he might know people in higher places. He is in the OO you know.

Open or Over 30s, Hack? :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Another moron. Well done, Walls. Yes, the Scottish league is superior. Haven't you figured it out yet?

superior to what........the irish league :D ;) .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please stay on topic.

Further posts that ignore this will be deleted.

It is my discretion on what stays, what goes.

Thanks.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Well done, Dope. You almost put a sentence together in that 'editorial'. Do you guys get together on these?

Anyway, to get back on topic, the Richmond Premier league was the best league in B.C. when we won the 'B' Cup. Surely you dickheads understand now that I have been kind of TTPing? Apparently not. That would explain your disliking for Celtic.

Dumbasfcuk Loyal

I think the Richmond Dragons, Richmond Firefighters, or the All-Blacks will win it this year because they come from the powerhouse Richmond Winter League. All the rest of the teams are fuds. Good luck, Richmond teams and let's bring the trophy back where it belongs. To all the rest of you good luck and good luck in Div. 2 next winter too. Cheers.

Is this the same Richmond All Blacks team that was in Victoria last year and was a disgrace???

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looking back at the past winners sine '94 and gee...non are from the best 2 leagues in the province (VMSL and FVSL). Rovers x2/Britcom/Sounders have claimed it 4 times over the past 11 years.
Hack: how many were you a part of? I see you play with Rovers. You guys just missed out this year by 2 points. I'm sure you'll be back in there next season. You were a better side then Rmd FF this season. Just unlucky at times.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
our premeir teams play in the A provincials they don't need to drop down and play div 2 teams. It's actually pretty pathetic richmond doesn't win every year. Bunch of fukcin wankers if you ask me

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote is for every Richmond team to shite the bed and Delta to win it going through the Hurricanes in the semi's

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's actually pretty pathetic richmond doesn't win every year.

Now, why would you say that Einstein? As for the All-Blacks being a disgrace, I'm not sure. I wasn't there. By the way, you forgot to mention Richmond Town's win. I can't remember the year but it doesn't matter when you win the 'Quad'. :D

Bulljive,

What time are your games? i would love to come and learn from the master. Seriously this time.

Of course the Scottish League is not superior to the Irish League, Walls. Figure it out, man. :)

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
By the way, you forgot to mention Richmond Town's win. I can't remember the year but it doesn't matter when you win the 'Quad'.
Sorry Captain Shamrock. Who could forget :rolleyes: That was 2000. What a year it was for Town. So... that makes it 5 championships for Richmond. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0