Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 RRSL-Airport League [Summer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I know... my membership expired and TB's %@#$%! Paypal connection doesn't like my Visa number....

So, what did El Presidente catch from you
Nothing but grief about the schedule... :rolleyes:

stew :cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CICky:

Look up. Look waaaaay up. Look all the way up to my post from last night, before CHAB got on my case.... :rolleyes:

You've really got to stop drinking before noon, son.... :D

beerZ,

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be there tonight Stew....

But if you don't recognize me it will be due to my disguise. :rolleyes:

:D

Damn restraining orders.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps:

Neat disguise - but who'd have thought that the rest of the team would have come out wearing the same one? It's not every day that you see that many pylons on a field..... :D

I have your stinky red Temple shirt as well.... :rolleyes:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Gurps:

Neat disguise - but who'd have thought that the rest of the team would have come out wearing the same one? It's not every day that you see that many pylons on a field..... :D

I have your stinky red Temple shirt as well.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for grabbing my shirt, I was looking for it, well....smelling around for it. :D

As for pylon, given the fact that everytime my leg heals, someone else decides to take another piece of it, a pylon at this point would probably be more effective than I.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHAB,

I couldn't tell ya mate, I was at a Nations Cup practice and in all honesty I was hoping you might have the score for me. :confused:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about that Airport league summer buttercup?
Yes, summer buttercup, how about it? Nice that you two are just having a little chat here, saving up your tokens for that tea service for two. Thing is, who gets to take it home first?

Gurps, you lazy git, I've still got this ugly red Temple shirt of yours. You were supposed to come out Wednesday night and take it home before it started following me around. Now it's started to attract followers, like the two extra water bottles and linesman's flag that somehow materialized in my bag at the end of the night :rolleyes: Damned refs; one beer out of the cooler and they forget all their stuff...

Game score: Cosmos too many, Pylons FC not enough. Todd plays better in goal than he does up front. :p

go Pylons.... :rolleyes:

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

You lazy Pylon, your PMs are still full :mad:. Pay the man will you. Get my email from the Prez or Doug as I have some news for you about Bob. What's this week's schedule?? Oh never mind, I'll be missing it anyway. How'd we do last week?? CIC and I missed the game.

CHAB

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHAB:

Lazy Pylon here. Fcukin' Paypal finally decided that they would accept my credit card (I got the payment in before Mrs. stew maxed it out again), so I'm back in the outer circle of TTPdom, and should be able to properly receive my PM's now.

Speaking of which.... hey Omniscient Total Bastard, am I now allowed to see PMs that I have accrued while my Premium Membershite was in its previous lapsed state? Just want to know if I need to get CHAB to send it to me again or not.....

Back on Topic....As far as this week's schedule is concerned, your scabbrous lot are playing us geriatric Pylons at Steveston High School tonight. You should actually be there.... I don't have the rest of the schedule with me - anybody else got it (cue Dumpster...)? Have to make sure our beer guy makes it out tonight - apparently he broke his wrist playing hockey :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gurps: if you don't come out and pick up your shirt tonight, I'll have to start charging it rent. I don't like the way it's been looking at my cat, either....

beerZ

stew :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0