Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 RRSL-Airport League [Summer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We tied UN 2-2 last minute goal by us to tie it up.

CIC you don't get points in this league. ;)

Animal

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHAB:

Not particularly searching for a geriatric league; that's what winter ball is for....unless you REALLY want to be playing over 40's instead :rolleyes: :D

Animal:

The league actually DOES keep standings, or at least did, until people stopped submitting their scores to Vinnie. Figure this: 3 for a win, 2 for a tie, and 1 for showing up. Guess forfeits were more of an issue previously...Ask Grandpa Tony about that.

Vinnie:

Check your email....

Need beerz,

stew :cool:

White Knight

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Amalgamation Cup:
Socceroos 2 Athletic Club BC 3
A questionable penalty cost us the game. They are fast and they have 15 subs.Their Uniforms are the ugliest,sadest most humiliating ,ever. You will know when you see it.
Not a bad squad however.

As an Athletic Club BC member, I'll be sure to pass the Uniforms comments onto my team's coach/sponsor. I can see that the Uniforms are having the desired affect. And, we didn't have 15 subs in the above game - try 6. I do question the refereeing, however. A lot of the summer refs are terrible!

Unfortunately on Friday June 17, ACBC lost 4-2 to a Surrey team. We're now disqualified from the Amalgamation Cup.

On Wed June 15, we beat Malt'N'Barley 4-2. Apologies for ACBC's sideline getting out of hand.

I missed the game against Justice last night. Can anyone tell me the score?

We are looking forward to continuing to play in the RRSL over the rest of the summer. Most of the games against us will be either at New West Mercer Park or Burnaby 8-Rinks turf fields. Sorry to make everyone come so far. ACBC's coach/sponsor has a problem with Richmond fields. Personally, I'd like to play all of our games in Richmond, as I live there.

I believe that ACBC plays the Spurs next week?

Later guys...

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal said:
We tied UN 2-2 last minute goal by us to tie it up.

CIC you don't get points in this league. ;)

Animal

One things for sure, Champlain got a point out of your lot, compliments of yours truely :D :cool: :rolleyes:

Your bro couldn't keep up with me lastnight, isn't that right Kippax? :)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC:

Actually do have that info:

AC vs UN @ Walter Lee
Malt'n'Barley vs Spurs @ Steveston High School
Champlain vs Cosmos @ South Arm 1 (I'm told this is cancelled)
Inter vs Canadians @ Mitchell School
Justice vs AC BC @ Mercer Stadium

All games at 6:45pm except the last one (8pm).

please send beerz,

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

You sleeping with the Prez???? How come you always have the schedule????

You don't need beerz but you may need something else:rolleyes:

CHAB

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Cheers mate, and good luck tonight. You'll need it if Gurps is in net ;)

They will need more than luck if I am in net. :D Besides, I only :rolleyes: let in four(or maybe 5) :D goals.

Stew, I should be there tonight, I may be there right on time, as I get off work about 5:30, then come back to Richmond, change, etc, and drive to the game.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How come you always have the schedule

CHAB:

How dare you make such an insinuation? I forced it out of him at gunpoint. :rolleyes: I've known El Presidente for a long time, but have absolutely no desire to know him that well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Actually, I get it emailed to me a week at a time like all the other team reps (who are just too lazy to pass on the information to their players). Just call me a public service announcement :rolleyes:

Gurps is not likely to be in net again unless he hurts himself again and we can't find any other suckers (oops, I mean volunteers) to do the job. Remember, last time we had to tie him (and the beer cooler) to the post....

always need more beerz,

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused: :confused: :confused:

This explains the look on the UN team tonight as we got dismantled and actually told the ref to call the game about 10 mins. early. After the 5th goal I think everyone gave up the ghost and packed their tents waiting for the always cold & full beer cooler. Full credit to the AC team tonight (who didn't field one of their better lineups as per previous years... thank god) otherwise we could have seen double digits. Some great goals by their team and some unlucky and unwanted crossbars for us as the game went as good as one can expect for an arse whoopin'. Oh well gave the lads some grief for the perfomance and hopefully we can rebound next week against .. T.B.A. .. . Kudos again for the thrashing lads look forward to our next encounter.

P.S. Any news on Junior I heard that he absolutely wrecked a guy in the tuesday night league ... My understanding was a broken tibia ouch :eek: :eek: :eek:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
texas rattler said:
P.S. Any news on Junior I heard that he absolutely wrecked a guy in the tuesday night league ... My understanding was a broken tibia ouch :eek: :eek: :eek:

The word is ture. That # 9 cnut from RUFC broke my mates leg :mad: Going in LATE and HIGH over the ball. The bloody putz who knows he got away with murder, was only given a yellow by the coward of a referee :mad: And # 9 had the guts to say 'It wasn't a foul' :confused: :mad: You'll get yours mate, somehow someway yours is coming. :)

To stay on topic, we pissed away a 2 goal lead with about 15 minutes to go, and then went down 4-3 with 5 minutes to go. Luckilywe managed to scramble one away off a free kick to draw level. 4-4 the end result after some shocking futbol at Mitchell.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC:

Inter is the team with all the rest of Richmond's Mexican population. They wear red jerseys, and nobody on the team is taller than 5'4".... :D They have one forward who grunts like a female tennis player, and who likes to try to chip the ball over your head and then run on to it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mnb 4 spurs donut.

What hurt us the most was that our beer guy (and even the backup beer guy) didn't show up. :mad: Apparently playing in a hockey game was more important, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so he got to be the recipient of a personalized arsehole call after the game.... :D

shite 1st half by us, even with guest stars. Vinnie in between the pipes for a shooting gallery; Gurps on the back line with me. Better 2nd half for us; lots of shots but no finish. Kudos to the blue meanies for one of the most sporting games they've ever played against us (most of the 2nd half with 10 on the pitch) with only a couple of minor thumpings: Animal taking out our 17 year old striker in a clinical slide tackle (wake up, son...), and Mikey trying to clock me on a 50-50 while I was in goal that I ended up having to pull him up from. Fcuk, that guy weighs a ton...

Thanx again to the Barley boys who gave my rugrats the kebabs. They only skewered about half a dozen people in the course of their swordfight in the parking lot afterward....

Glad to see Dougie Tweedlie come back from his self-imposed exile; just wish he could have got there a bit sooner to help us out. Diamond Dave did not a bad job in the middle as well.

beerz (need more),

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had alot of fun last night Stew, first game in months. :rolleyes:

Nice to meet Vinnie,Castro, quality guys.

By the way,Stew is selling his kids if anyone is interested. :D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No takers for Thing 1 and Thing 2 yet - something about the sword fight in the parking lot scaring away potential buyers. Guess I'll have to list them back on e-bay.... :rolleyes:

Games tomorrow, courtesy of El Presidente, who actually emailed out the next 4 in a batch. He must be sick:

M'n'B vs Air Canada @ Diefenbaker (6:45 pm)
Justice vs Champlain @ Walter Lee (6:45 pm)
AC BC vs Spurs @ Mercer Stadium (8 pm) yes, that's correct, 8 pm
UN vs Canadians @ Steveston High (6:45 pm)
Inter vs Cosmos @ South Arm 2 (6:45 pm)

This of course assumes that this fcukin' rain ever lets up..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gurps, are you allowed back into New West, or is that restraining order still in effect? :D

more beerZ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0