Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 ACBC Challange Cup

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you know that the winner of the Open Canada Cup receives $10.000 and (according to CONCACAF's rules) qualifies to play in the CONCACAF Champions Cup. Did you know that no team from Western Canada ever competes in the Open Canada Cup. (huge travel exspences most likely).
The OCC people have arranged, for any Western team, a buy into the semi finals of the OCC, to be played on a Friday 2 days before the final (Sunday) at the same location to help with travel exspences. Still a huge undertakeing for any Western team for sure.
For some reason no Div 1 team in Canada competes in the OCC as all the MLS and Div 1 teams do in the States. (Lamar Hunt Open US Cup). As of right now the only teams to compete in the OCC are Ontario and Quebec Amature Mens teams and the CPSL Pro teams from again Ontario and Quebec. (www.cpsl.org)
We have started this ACBC Challange Cup with one thing in mind,,,to send the winning team out East to represent the West at the OCC. Not this year unfortunately as we could only raise $10.000 in cash from sponcers as prize money. But for next year and years to follow. This years big money tournament is to raise awareness to all, on what our plans are, and also, so we can invite the OCC people out here to see our event and hopefully have them lend us there name for next years tournament. (Open Canada Cup Western Qualifyer).
So please,either come out and have a cold one or register your team for a pre-season kick around and a chance at $10.000k . All for a great cause. A chance for a team from out West to stick it to the boys back East.
Build it and they will come.
Ghouse
ACBC
Go Canada

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Rich.

Hope this works out well, both financially for yourself, and in terms of raising the profile of the sport.

Cheers,

Trece

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx bro,
I am very lucky with hooking up with good sponcers, so I am not to worried about the finances at this point.
As for raising the profile of the sport,,hell ya , anything that can help Soccer in Canada I'm there. The only thing better than the World Cup is Canada in the World Cup.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spots are finnally starting to fill up,,as of now we have 12 registered teams,with emails of interest from another 48.
This is a first come first serve registration formate. Please register asap to make sure you get in.
Korean allstars
Chinese allstars
Courtenay Athletic
ACBC A
ACBC B
Port Moody Fury
BC Romanians
Inter Steaua
Comrades United FC
Tamwood FC
Western United FC
Alpha league Allstars
All info is at www.acbcfc.com

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have 10 spots available now,,I will be at the Nations cup this weekend playing for the German over 38s if anyone has any questions please come find me. I will have info posters and we are in the nations Program as well. If you are interested please do not delay in your entree as it is a first come first serve entree basis.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 spots remain so please get on your entree forms fast please as to not miss out.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 spots remain with tons of interest so dont wait to get you cheque in.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccerpaper,

Until further notice from Regs if I see you link your web-site one more bloody time you’ll be banned from here. The site very clearly states…

Unauthorized posting of advertisements is strickly prohibited within the TTP Forums. Violators are subject to immediate account privilege removal site-wide.

SoccerPaper

Jul 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, calling someone out on the boards is not what I'm asking for. If you have a problem, private message me.

Secondly, our site contains no advertisements (go and look yourself, although I won't link it).

My comment (which you have deleted), simply said that there were now 5 spots available in the ACBC tournamentt, which adds information to the last post by GHouse, which claimed there were 8 spots available (way back in May).

Deleting a post for no reason is a bit odd. We're not trying to compete with anyone here, and certainly not trying to fill your boards with advertisement.

EDITED: for spelling errors.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like you calling me out now? Get a grip. If you have a problem with what I'm doing, PM Regs. Secondly linking your site is advertising.

SoccerPaper

Jul 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I'll stick to linking to bcsoccerweb then. Apparently that is not advertising, even though their site contains advertising.

(PS: For the record, BCSOCCERWEB is a brilliant site. So is this one).

I've got a grip. End of convo.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SoccerPaper,

I sent you a nice email explaining things and now I come back here and find "problems"?

Chill buddy and things will sort themselves - you'll make no friends here if you continue in this manner.

End of.

~Regs.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Soccer Paper people are good people.
It is a great paper. Have a read.
Yall should colaberate on something.
for real though.....
TTP + The Soccer Paper = BC SOCCER MOVEMENT

fortheloveofthegame
LION

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 the record,,3 teams had to pull out due to family holidays and those teams were short players,,but no worries teams are emailing me daily. Interest is high and we feel the final spots will fill up this or next week.
Dont delay get your registration form in asap.

SoccerPaper

Jul 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck, Rich! I'm sure that the next few weeks are going to be a bit crazy with teams registering and things shifting about.

:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
shi. man scroll up for some of them and add a few more div 2 teams from the fvsl and the Kurds United dont have my book in front of me right now,,also a fijian team too.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group A ********************
1 ACBC B
2 Mission United
3 Hilane Auto
4 Inter Killarney

Group B
1 Poco City Athletic
2 Kurds United
3 Dewdney Coachmen
4 South Surrey United

Group C
1 North Delta Nationals
2 Alpha S.L. Stars
3 Surrey Dynamo
4 GEU Crusaders

Group D ********************
1 ACBC A
2 Real Burnaby F.C.
3 Vancouver United
4 Richmond F.C.

Group E
1 FlagStaff
2 Courtney All Stars
3 Port Moody Fury
4 Romanians

Group F
1 Poland
2 Korea Republic
3 Chinese Soccer Federation
4 Kosova S.C.

Please visit www.acbcfc.com for tournament schedule
Close to the action beer gardens
Great food (sponcered by the Frog & Firkin)
Friday Evening,All Day Saturday and Sunday,Finals Monday 6pm till 10pm. Sorry no Beer Gardens Monday
Come down and have a cold one and enjoy the Beautiful Game
Bby Sports Complex West Turf

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to this tourny, but I see we are in with thee Coachmen, ah well I think I can fit 3 sets of shinpads on. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0