Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
John Daily in a bunker ! (Classic Utah.:D )

Two weeks away is the Mexican Mucker night.

Soft Tacos with blended margaritas.(Yes i am bringing a generator and three blenders) Pictures will be provided !

I purchased a Pinyata today and Leachy is filling it full of goodies.

Megs, feel free to drop by as Randee and Biaonka were both out swilling with the Muckers last night.

Ballbaby, i thought you were going to come out and play a game or two with the Muckers this year? Is that still on ?

This is going to be a long hard summer playing on Monday nights.

Utah.......................Classic pal. (You really are a Mucker pal. You just don't know it yet)

Mexican night , 13 days away and counting................................................................................................. C J Bike will make his return this night!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Jesus Christ, it really was a sausage party wasn't it? In both senses of the word, er, words. Are you guys scared to talk to girls or what?

Excellent work Megs. Keep those Fraser Valley guys in line.
Pu-lease...

Attachments

• spud.jpg
    spud.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 113

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went out and watched the Lizards get thumped 11-2 tonight. Bunch of useless twats without #8 in the line-up.

Ranger: newfound arrogance? Please, it's nothing more than a slight resurfacing. Thankless cnut, you should know better. I brought back a white Avignon. It's white, and, well, I'm half certain it's a wee bit wet, too. OK?

Nutmegs showed up to the pitch and threw a case of John Labbats Classic at me. Don't know what I did to deserve such rude and unorthodox treatment, but thanks for the pints nonetheless.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note, the "Lounge Lizards" had a mans BarBQ tonight. Nothing but friggin meat. Started off with some
of Hildes' Hot wings followed up by some honey garlic.
Those hundred wings didn't seem to last long? I think
Muzzy and Teddy ate them all. Had to feed facking Figliuzi
again. So we put on some german bratwurst that the facking Frenchman Dude brought. Followed that up with some kabobs.
To make a long story short, we played soccer, ate meat and drank beer.
Till we Muck again, Utah.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen, wannabe’s, no amount of fcuking public ball fondling, pocket pool, grunting, spitting, high five’s or massive meat consumption will ever excuse the fact you homo’s play for a team titled The Lizards. Are you fcuking kidding me with that? Grade 4 sports day call gentlemen and they want their name back.

Fcuking flaming poof’s!Ya, go eat some meat...

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Ya, go eat some meat...

Some lizards are herbivores you know. Perhaps you could be a little more sensitive to these things while you're chewing on the horse-sphincter sausage bits in your "real" Italian pasta. Lizards have feelings. And sometimes webbed-feet too.

Touche on the picture bitch. But at least I'm drinking and smoking and not air-kissing my friends protuding tongue.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Splitting hairs

Touche on the picture bitch. But at least I'm drinking and smoking and not air-kissing my friends protuding tongue.
Seriously now, how can you honestly compare the quality of my guy to the one you're with...... wait a minute! This is just wrong.

Just fcuk off.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All kidding asside though...Dap, when exactly did you start rolling with the Artist formerly known as Prince?

Or is he formerly the Artist formerly known as Prince?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is a Syrian friend and I in Istanbul. He is actually becoming a Canadian soon and moving to Van as he is a political refugee. Apparently you're not allowed to protest for better education and rights in Syria. Who would have thunk it? Now he says he will come ride camels for Canada in the Olympics next go-round so obviously he's a bit of a fcuking thankless cnut. All that camelmanship (do you think that's a word?) training in Syria and now he's going to represent Canada. Brutal, just brutal.

Well, to get back on topic, I sure hope some team stuffs it down the Mucker's throats soon. These self-glorifications and masturbatory get-togethers are becoming a bit much. Go Lizards!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to know.

I have a proposal into Mr. Chuck Keeling to bring camel racing to Cloverdale Downs, so I'll need a good Camel Jockey. In his off time he can perform in the lounge as a Prince impersonator.

Remember Chuck: 50/50. And if I all of a sudden see Camels racing out at Hastings, I'll sue your ass. You're been dutifully warned.

Attachments

• FF_188_camel1_f.jpg
    FF_188_camel1_f.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 62

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Well, to get back on topic, I sure hope some team stuffs it down the Mucker's throats soon. These self-glorifications and masturbatory get-togethers are becoming a bit much. Go Lizards!!!

Listen here Tomato! Stop being jealous that we didn't invite you out to become a Mucker. We just couldn't afford your high priced salary after Walks negotiated being flown to and from games. We just had no more room under the salary cap. If you want to take out your frustrations of not being one of us, take it out on that cnut Walks:eek: :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it may be nice to play some footy in the Fraser Valley until the other day when I watched a B-movie about some cannibal rednecks living in the forest and killing and eating tourists. Then it all became clear to me. I've no doubt some poor fellow name Guiseppe got off the beaten track in the Fraser Valley Ozarks, wandered onto Demo's property and was next seen being fried up in a pan with some homemade tomato sauce at a Muckers game. "Real Italian" pasta indeed. I bet you guys can't wait until "Irish stew" night. By the way, has anyone seen Captain Shamrock/Alikira lately?

Besides, I'm not so fond of running up the score on some poor elementary school p.e. class then listing my goal tally on TTP. I wouldn't mind firing a few past that little Billy kid on the Langley Panthers though. He stole my girlfriend at recess one day.

Go Lizards!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it was a Langley kid stealing your bird, it was probably young (Connor) Hildebrant. Little fcuker. It'd do him some good to practice his juggling out on the #1 once and a while.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the wood you're carved from Dap. Haven't had the chance
to meet you or your tranny freind from Syria yet, but would like to officially invite you to come out and play for the Lizards
when we meet up against the Mucks again.
And Dude,you're just jealous Connor has better hair than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0