Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 BC Mens Open Provincial Cup, Results and Banter

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, not one Croat poster ever bashes anyone:rolleyes: And all fans are so polite to opposing players and referees.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I got a great idea, lets all start our posts like this:
"It was a really good game between two good teams...."
Add the middle part like this:
"We tried really hard like they did."
Compliment both teams, win or lose:
"I'm proud of our effort. It could have gone either way. They're a very strong team."
Sum it up like this:
"Good luck to the opposing team the rest of the way. I apologize in advance if anyone is offended by my comments, because I didn't intend any disrespect."
And end it like this:
"Love you all."

Viewers = 0

Personally I like this whataboutbob guy. He is the Jerry Springer of the TTP, If you don't like what he says don't read it or don't respond to his postings. Come on isn't this the heavy weight battle of the titans for the Provincial Cup, fcuk i'm bored silly no trashtalking. Make me proud bob step on some toes and put a little excitement into the ttp.

XOXO$$$MAN

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is the Jerry Springer of the TTP,
XOXO$$$MAN

That's going a little too far. I report just the facts, perhaps like a Montel type.

Look for a heated battle on May 25th between Jarvie and Gaita. I hear Jarvie is pissed at Gaita for having his girlfriend's kid even after finding out she was a he and a Croatian fan to boot!:eek:

lookaturself13

Mar 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I am laid up on the sofa for the next 8 weeks after dislocating my ankle, destroying the ligaments, and breaking my tibia. I guess KNVB can buy me a Jagger Bomb next time then? ha.
Kidding aside, I would like to thank all the Fireman that helped me out on the field. With all the pain I was in, I couldn't see who was helping but I heard that Skinner and Thompson were among the many helpers. Thanks to both of you and anyone else who helped me out with my breathing and calming me down. No fun to look at your foot and see it pointing 70 degrees the wrong way.
I would also like to thank Steve Millar from Surrey for showing up at the hospital on Sunday to wish me the best. I may have been drugged up on morphine, but I really appreciated the visit and card. You are a class act.
Thanks again to everyone and all the best wishes.
Good luck to both teams in the final....I am cheering for Firefighters...go Cravz. Hopefully see you all back on the field by BC Cup time next year. Off to shave my beard...ha.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For some this may be a surprise SCORE

Columbus 4 Firefighters 0

Congratulations to the NEW... Provincial CHAMPION

Joe P. (you worked hard for it)

I got to thanks my ASS...for the updates...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Zenga and the boys of Clan-bus!

I can see a Challenge Cup coming back to BC again - that is an emphatic win!

Cheers,

~Regs.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got home from Nanaimo. Great game to be honest. Columbus played oputstanding. The controlled the play through the midfield. Kwan and Poli dominated the centre of the park. TK played very well outside and scored the first goal about 20 minutes in. Nice through ball, keeper came out and TK hit the boucing ball over the keepers head. Columbus goalie made a great save the was labeled for the top corner. After that Columbus took over again. Robbie Cairns(?) Slotted won from the top of the 18 on a partial break. Followed by a great pass across the park on a 2 on 1 by Scigliano and de Blasio finished it. Scigliano finished up the scoring on a great free kick from about 20.

Good performance from Columbus. I though it was a different Firefighters team than two weeks ago against us. The grass could change a team but I am not too sure. They didn't seem as sharp but did knock the ball around well.

On a side note it is amazing to see the firefighters goalie play and keep his mouth shut. He wasn't flopping around like a west coast salmon like last week.

Good game to both teams and congrats to Joe Paps and the boys. The Roxy will be on fire tonight!!! Have a good one.

Viva Columbus!!!!!

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to ClanBus for winning the Provincial Cup. They clearly had a great season this year winning the double and good luck in Nationals

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A surprise score line for sure, but Columbus had it all this year; grit, speed, talent, and goal scorers. The most important acquisition was Poli. He gave them the big strong man in down the centre of the park.

But when you have guys that can finish the ball, that'll almost always carry a team.

Congratulations.

After the nationals, will the Westsiders return to the old squad?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0