Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Provincials Masters Championships: Round of 16 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am just hoping for a super hall of empties to gather up and a few game balls to steal this year. Love BC time on the North Shore. Alot of drunk idiots out at field level. I am brushing the bark Mulch off my best pair of Cargo shorts and will be at Kinsmen "All DAY Long" this weekend watching MF Trollop West van. The Skank will probably be there too checking out Walks.

You know what i really think that somehing is wrong with you. Although it is exciting to hear that that hottie Walks is going to be over here on the shore this weeknd he is my number 2 choice behind that tall dark and handsom moustached referree...swoon.!

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what i really think that somehing is wrong with you. Although it is exciting to hear that that hottie Walks is going to be over here on the shore this weeknd he is my number 2 choice behind that tall dark and handsom moustached referree...swoon.!

Skank is this the referee you speak of? ref2.jpg

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 1: Columbus FC (VMSL) vs Nanaimo (VISL). Sarge to light up this Nanaimo team, not the way Tic and Toc light it up, but with his scorching free kicks.
Columbus with the win, they keep rolling.

Game 2: UVic Alumni (VISL) vs Metro Ford Wolves (VMSL). I will take any team that has a bigen named JoeBilly playing upfront.
Metro Ford with the win.

Game 3: VicWest FC (VISL) vs Vancouver Firefighters (VMSL). Defending champs can't defend in this one.
VicWest with the win.

Game 4: Surrey Utd (VMSL) vs Nordic FC (NSCL). Tic Toc, Tee going to clean Regs clock.
Nordic with the huge upset over the BRM.

Bottom half:

Game 5: Aldergrove Utd (FVSL) vs Vantreights (VISL) If this is any of the old boys that used to play with past Vantreights teams, I take them.
Vantreights win.

Game 6: Westside (VMSL) vs West Van FC (VMSL) They don't have Olie for Cup, but still should win a close one.
WestVan in PK's.

Game 7: Coveside FC (NSCL) vs SFC Rangers (FVSL) Mighty Rangers will have no problem with the Cove, with RF or Crazy Dan in the pipes.
Mighty Rangers in a romp.

Game 8: NorVan (NSCL) vs Peace Arch (FVSL) Peace Arch stumbled in the second half of the season, but still should get by this game.
Peace Arch with the win.

Should be a great first round, I would love to chech out any match with a Tic or a Toc!

has

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS - I don't know how you could doubt us - but could you send me over whatever you are smoking or drinking as it obviously fcuks your thought process up pretty good.

biggs

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as Sir M is concerned his concern about the NSCL is too nice. It is a league that gets too many teams in the show. Nothing against them but if you can play, you play in the top leagues. Fair play as FIFA puts it, because we all have to work the next morning. Good luck to all and good football.

You're a total twat with that comment and I don't really care if you have to play lead in 'pee wee rollicks with the farm animals' next morning' :confused:

biggs

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our website still shows game time and date TBA

Regs - When and where is this big upset going to take place???

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, Tee and yourself will be upset shortly after Sunday Noon @ Cloverdale Athletic Park #4 (grass pitch)

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, Tee and yourself will be upset shortly after Sunday Noon @ Cloverdale Athletic Park #4 (grass pitch)

Cheers,

~Regs.

I will be there, with my Nordic kit on, waiting for one of Tee's classic reckless tackles. Even the swivle can't save you from those.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman, I don't think he's smoking the cronic anymore as his supplier has run into some legal troubles.;)

Ya, my buddy from North Delta got shut down just a couple weeks ago:eek: , you boys may know him, he works for Vancouver, I'm just not sure what hall:eek: .

All jokes aside, I just don't think you old boys can get it done on the island, but if you play your cup draw futball, you never know with PK's.

hos

Lets Go Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0