Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Langley Summer League

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx for the dig KJ.The day I can`t run circles around you is the day I am in a wheel chair.We did have a lot of fun though.

No doubt, I think by back pocket he meant, let's reinjure RDM's ribs so he can barely play, and lets injure me so I can't run properly. After we scored 2 in the first 10 the strategy seemed to work ;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Langley Summer League Championship trophy was awarded to FV Alumni who beat LUYSA in a spirited 2-1 game. FV Scored with 7 minutes remaining in the match to take the game. It was a pretty even game, both sides having some chances, LUYSA opening the scoring, FV Countered on a hand ball PK. I hate that call... lone LUYSA Defender, under no pressure has the ball bounce an hit his hand 16 yards from his own net...and Kazowie....Spot Shot.

The FV go-ahead marker was a complete solo effort as a guy took the ball right around the outside on the LUYSA Dman and the fired a bad angled shot that found the back of the net.

Thanks everyone for helping make this a good season...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah was last seen stuffing a blue rubber goat he bought from the erotica shop. No idea why he painted the thing blue.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0