Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Langley Summer League

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo certainly win the BBQ contest. Do they get a bonus point for that? Either way they're still 5th. Hey top 5 finish that's respectable?

Only thing we win is most keepers used in one season...

Wait - that's until we beat the muckers next week. Maybe someone could schedule a PCSL game that night? Between SU & PAU?

Yes we do, thanks the BBQ is our thing. 5th place was strategic....

If SU played PAU, wouldn't you still lose to Stallion and the Whalley guys?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Briefly in my hands....

Until such time as I award them to someone else.....

Attachments

• HPIM0308.JPG
    HPIM0308.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 44

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you should have done is bought three different sized coolers and fill them up. Now that is something worth playing for.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you should have done is bought three different sized coolers and fill them up. Now that is something worth playing for.

I agree. talk to the league organizer.

The biggest trophy is reserved for "league Champions"... aka League Organizers team. ....

Your welcome to put your cooler up for grabs as added motivation and reward. \

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the third trophy for?
It looks like it holds a hard boiled egg.

You'll have to ask your fearless leader for clarification, but my understanding was that someone was not to be trusted with the big trophy, so were to be given a smaller one to destroy.

In order for a trophy to remain or become perpetual, it would have to survive it's celebration.

I knew right away that you'd be the one concerned about the small trophy. I assure you that despite the photos, it is "Larger than appears" and holds at least a 2 ounce shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. RF told me he was gonna come on TTP and rip into my team for not drinking after out game. However it appears the thunder and lightning scared the Muckers away. No I'm not talking about Carnihore's right and left feet. a litle drissle and the muckers ran away.

Not before loosing 4-2 to the Nomads :D

Thats right win 2 of 4 this season on our trip through the finals.

Millar couldnt have whined any harder after being kept in ther back pocket of our FVSL Div 3 midfield. Housearrest stoned him on his PK attempt, a fitting end to the night.

Dynamo lost 2-1 to Fraser Valley (5-4 on pks)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya, i wouldn't brag too much about my pk save.....basically had to make that to make up for my shocking goal that i let in in the first half. What a ridiculous game though. Pretty much dominated from beginning to end.

Onto the semis and finals next week......guess I gotta start coming down with the flu to get off my afternoon shifts

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. RF told me he was gonna come on TTP and rip into my team for not drinking after out game. However it appears the thunder and lightning scared the Muckers away. No I'm not talking about Carnihore's right and left feet. a litle drissle and the muckers ran away.

Not before loosing 4-2 to the Nomads :D

Thats right win 2 of 4 this season on our trip through the finals.

Millar couldnt have whined any harder after being kept in ther back pocket of our FVSL Div 3 midfield. Housearrest stoned him on his PK attempt, a fitting end to the night.

You just had to run home to your parents basement to post didn't you. We simply moved to the other end of the school under shelter, but i didn't see you or your players anywhere on the school ground's. Yes Muckers lost but we all can not wait for next season, this has got to be the best day off your lives enjoy it son WE WILL BE BACK.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PK STATS: Millar 0, LUFC Teams 2.

We played a hard fought game vs. the FV boys tonight and despite opening the scoring played the next 50 mins in our own zone defending. We countered late and had chances to win, but Dino made a couple great stops and kept them in the game. After 9 straight excellently taken PK's, FV keeper made a stop to win the match.

Once again we win honours for bbq and beer, leaving at 1:10 and eating our Johnny K supplied dogs and gourmet buns. See you guys next week, we will be out to watch the finals on Wed.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just had to run home to your parents basement to post didn't you. We simply moved to the other end of the school under shelter, but i didn't see you or your players anywhere on the school ground's. Yes Muckers lost but we all can not wait for next season, this has got to be the best day off your lives enjoy it son WE WILL BE BACK.

Oh please you all went home to try and help KNVB put together his Millenium Falcon lego set.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry I missed the game last night. I had to finish my mix tape tribute to RF and the season we had. Someone has to one up robj and his stirring hallmark emails.

Time after time, RF.

The league screwed us.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Cindy Lauper reference may be sly, but wasn’t she on the 1st page of the Province this morning?

Fcuking poacher.

That being said, you can definitely make a copy for me. Request you mix in some Platinum Blonde, Corey Heart, a little Twisted Sister, maybe some Metallica. Yes, an eclectic mix, but somehow I have to balance the ghey, sensitive side of me w/ the hard core headbanger. Oh, and have to have a little POD…

“Maybe this kid was reaching out for love
Or maybe for a moment
He forgot who he was
Or maybe this kid just wanted to be hugged
Whatever it was
I know it's because…”

The league screwing the Muckers is a time honored tradition. Well done Gary, Sub, and Utah. Looking forward to playing next week. To those of you saying, “What, Dude? He hasn’t played one game!” Well, check you’re fcuking game sheets boys, is all I have to say. I have been sitting very, very quietly on the bench, as an emergency sub. Utah is afraid to let me out there…something about a striking familiarity of his daughter running with scissors. I’ll show him, and all of you. Cnuts.

“It's kind of hard when you ain't got no friends
He put his life to an end
They might remember him then

You cross the line and there's no turning back
Told the world how he felt
With the sound of a gat”

We are, we are...the LANGLEY LOUNGE LIZARDS. Roll on...

What?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0