Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Langley Summer League

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Intensify security
Break the chains that hold me down
No chance for sanity around here
Cause I ain’t gonna be your fool no more

Another mask of innocence
You hide away for convenience
It’s just a change of attitude oh yeah, yeah

Cause I ain’t gonna be your fool no more
Cause I ain’t crying, crying over you
All you ever want me to do
Crying over you

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Cindy Lauper reference may be sly, but wasn’t she on the 1st page of the Province this morning?

Fcuking poacher.
I wouldn't know Dude I don't read that kind of trash. I prefer to get all my relevant information on TTP.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry I missed the game last night. I had to finish my mix tape tribute to RF and the season we had. Someone has to one up robj and his stirring hallmark emails.

Time after time, RF.

The league screwed us.

Why are you making RF the fcuking tape, it should be me after the hallmark qoute I sent out to you knvb.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo certainly win the BBQ contest. Do they get a bonus point for that? Either way they're still 5th. Hey top 5 finish that's respectable?

Only thing we win is most keepers used in one season...

Thats always a challenge.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that the time you slapped the ball? Bad ball..bad...

Maybe KNVB can supply a prettier ball, and you'll hit it a little harder?

ya, that was the time.....no excuses for that, absolutely brutal....probably one of the worst ones ive ever let in. Tell you the truth, don't know exactly what I was thinking, wasnt sure if I could bring it down, or tip it over the bar, but it was definetly ugly.

With a prettier ball, I would have prob missed the ball completely! lol

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya, that was the time.....no excuses for that, absolutely brutal....probably one of the worst ones ive ever let in. Tell you the truth, don't know exactly what I was thinking, wasnt sure if I could bring it down, or tip it over the bar, but it was definetly ugly.

He's just upset you won't sign with the Dynamo next year.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's just upset you won't sign with the Dynamo next year.

No offence... but I have my hands full with my two keepers as it is...don't need a 3rd to make things tougher.

If you had seen the slap-save attempt you'd have pointed it out as well, but you showed up at half, so you missed it. Actually I think you showed up when it was 2-1 in your favour.

What was the final score of that game?

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offence... but I have my hands full with my two keepers as it is...don't need a 3rd to make things tougher.

If you had seen the slap-save attempt you'd have pointed it out as well, but you showed up at half, so you missed it. Actually I think you showed up when it was 2-1 in your favour.

What was the final score of that game?

I forgot to ask how did you make out sub?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's not your fault. I just hit it so hard that you couldn't have stopped it ;) It actually was dipping which is why you couldn't tip it over, so it powered through your palms into the net. You can sleep at night now :D

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are we surprised at the goal Arrest let in?
We all know he can't even catch a cold.

Muckers were lacking their depth on the night but were very much always in it. I thought Tony the Goalie played extremely well. Way to ruin tradition lads.
I was excpecting the Dynamo to push past FV. Was your bench a little light on the night too Sub?

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are we surprised at the goal Arrest let in?
We all know he can't even catch a cold.

Muckers were lacking their depth on the night but were very much always in it. I thought Tony the Goalie played extremely well. Way to ruin tradition lads.
I was excpecting the Dynamo to push past FV. Was your bench a little light on the night too Sub?

Our problem was PCL had a game SU vs PAU. So we were missing Deacon, knvb, Lee, Mich, Uppal reffed the game, giving us a lite bench to the Nomads. They desreved the win and I wish them luck vs the Youths. I'll be there to watch.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be there to watch.

As will I,

Glad to see the boys pulled one out against the Muckers finally.

We had total shootouts with them the first two games with neither team playing any defense at all...

Back from a week in the Okanagan, and the knee is far from anywhere good...

Beer swilling only on Tuesday it is :eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Roman married his sister, eh? Isn't there some sort of unwritten redneck rule that you don't do that two generations in a row? Their poor kid is going to come out with a hump on it's back.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Roman married his sister, eh? Isn't there some sort of unwritten redneck rule that you don't do that two generations in a row? Their poor kid is going to come out with a hump on it's back.

I will tell Mr. Roman Sr. and JR. that you said that. ;)

Mr. Roman Sr. has 4" and 80lbs on either one of the twits, I mean twins, I will hide while delivering your heart felt best wishes at his son and daughters wedding this afternoon.

......their sister is "attached" to someone from the Washington State Football program.... She apparently did a little better than expected as well.

Friday afternoon wedding, weird though... I hear they are going to Kentucky for the honeymoon.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0