Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Nations Cup

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least JC plays, regardless of your perception of the quality, from what I'm told you look more like a ball than a player :eek:
easy to call guys out from 1000km away
hey jaffa you couldnt even lace snedds boots! go back to the shankill Jaffa

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the end of the day the NATIONS CUP in richmond is sinking just like the city! Sid when you come to Calgary Nations Cup you will see the quality that is lacking in vancouver! Afc should do well and hopefully knock off the english who have won the first 2 years of this tournament. I challenge next years winner to come and compete in Calgary home of the National Champions!

Or, the Calgary people could come out here to a city for a game. That might make more sense. Just a thought.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to Miller and where he is playing this season. Miller says he is playing for Sporting , Sid says he is playing for Clanbus. Coach says he is playing for Rangers, Marty says he is playing for Surrey. Now JBN says he is playing for Nomads, COME ON MILLER TELL US WHERE THE F**K ARE YOU REALLY PLAYING

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found a team that Old Man Millar can play on, not sure if he can get number 10, but Micheal Cain may give him his. May want to trade of the wop in goal, he is a better boxer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0TfgBwgHNs&feature=related]YouTube - ESCAPE TO VICTORY - the best scenes[/ame]

As for Larsson, I won a gold medal back in 2001 as an assistant coach, does that make me anything special (don't ask Reedie)?
You are a young man, get yourself fit, and show us what kind of a player you are or were, than start yapping. You were a abov average player that could score some goals, good on ya, but don't slag Guinny, he has the heart of a lion, and is help lead a Peace Arch Club into dynasty area, if they can pull the double again this year.

Well enjoy Victory

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can thank Weavers and the rest of the Sapperton wankers for that! But looking back at it , it was priceless lol especially while in the tank the watchmen was a guy i played Fiji League with and kept getting updates on the final while drinking a Slurpee and reading penthouse..

If I actually had something to do with that, I would have owned up to it in a heart beat.....In case you're wondering, Tommy has recovered fully and now plays for Delta Metro in the Premier.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I actually had something to do with that, I would have owned up to it in a heart beat.....In case you're wondering, Tommy has recovered fully and now plays for Delta Metro in the Premier.

WAB, ofcourse he is better and he proibably doesn't pull on anyones jerseys by the neck anymore too!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to Miller and where he is playing this season. Miller says he is playing for Sporting , Sid says he is playing for Clanbus. Coach says he is playing for Rangers, Marty says he is playing for Surrey. Now JBN says he is playing for Nomads, COME ON MILLER TELL US WHERE THE F**K ARE YOU REALLY PLAYING
I heard it from the horses mouth
norvan no joking
good luck steve

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a quick note to all ... as organizers of the event we listen to suggestions and are open to constructive input to make the tourney better every year. We're already contemplating some new ideas to improve the event. It's a lot of work, but always well worth it in the end. It really comes down to the quality of play (despite what Larsson might think) and the loyalty and support of the spectators who attend. Without that, the atmosphere wouldn't be the same.

Cheers,
Jeff Wilson

any chance there will be knockout/knock-in games in the future? Would like to see the last place teams having to play a new team before the tourney. This way, new teams can gain entry to the tourney and also teams just can't limp in for their 3rd game since no one wants to come in last place and face the possibility of getting eliminated next year.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
any chance there will be knockout/knock-in games in the future? Would like to see the last place teams having to play a new team before the tourney. This way, new teams can gain entry to the tourney and also teams just can't limp in for their 3rd game since no one wants to come in last place and face the possibility of getting eliminated next year.

totally agree, what is a tourny without the orange anyway.

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is a great idea. This needs to be implemented.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH MY GOD! Are you guys ok! Am i seeing this! Congrats! WOW KEEP IT UP! Dont' stop!

Regs, remember that time we had no life and started posting BS on that out of province soccer web site........ yeah i don't remember either. Must be enjoying Alberta Larsson :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
... yeah, but what is the likelihood you'll just have a team(s) just sitting around waiting to get into a "rec" tournament? And what of the teams who've been in for years getting bounced for one hit wonders.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just my opinion but if a team finishes dead last in the open div they should have to play to get in again. It's one way of keeping the competition strong.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0