Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Nations Cup

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, players not showing up are the fault of the manager. So, next year, Scotland will be importing a manager with a storied history in BC Soccer, including being named 2004 BC Coach of the year, after winning the treble:

youngmourinho-168x248.jpg

Fantastic.

That is funny M, because I swear that Spada had a Scotish accent with all the chew in his mouth. Plus he can go toe to toe with any player in the beer garden. Italy may want him now after the result in the final.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Millar signed the vaunted napkin this weekend for Norvan, eh? ;) A five digit fee I heard. :eek:

I've been informed by a little birdie that this may NOT be the case. If I have been misinformed, I apologize to the TTP public , and of course to Mr. Millar himself. However, if the source is accurate..........:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For a man hardly ever on the site :rolleyes: he gets more press than Burnsy has seatless bicycles. Apparently. There where a lot of Napkins signed on the hill the year and a lot of pints bought in hopes of… any rumours that don’t include Millar. Please.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the end of the day the NATIONS CUP in richmond is sinking just like the city! Sid when you come to Calgary Nations Cup you will see the quality that is lacking in vancouver! Afc should do well and hopefully knock off the english who have won the first 2 years of this tournament. I challenge next years winner to come and compete in Calgary home of the National Champions!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For a man hardly ever on the site :rolleyes: he gets more press than Burnsy has seatless bicycles. Apparently. There where a lot of Napkins signed on the hill the year and a lot of pints bought in hopes of… any rumours that don’t include Millar. Please.

I heard a rumour you were enrolling in Sylvan.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He’s coming back to Langley. His role will be to toughen up those Nomads and prepare them for next Spring’s Langley Summer Soccer League, and how to deal with Ned.

Demo is coming back to manage and be a beer man / park drunk, and we are paying SM by the chicken.

Free range, of course. Millar’s family will never grow hungry.

Nothing but the best out here in Langley, where the sun always shines.

BTW: JBN is looking for a new team. Sorry you had to hear through the media, JBN, but this is a tough business.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the end of the day the NATIONS CUP in richmond is sinking just like the city! I challenge next years winner to come and compete in Calgary home of the National Champions!

Larsson, you are right, the tourney is no where near the quality that is was in 98 when you won the scoring title, thats right, it is actually a toss up now on who will win because all 16 teams are soo strong with all the ringers from all these different Nations. Its called Nations Cup, as long as you have a Nation, you can play.
Send the fukcing plane tickets out, with all the OIL money over there I sure you could send the whole plane so that your AFC boys could go too.

As for Millar, I mean Scotty Bowman, his price is getting too high for any of the teams in the VMSL, he might have to go to the Valley and have Ghouse pay his big contract. ACBC forever.

hos

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He’s coming back to Langley. His role will be to toughen up those Nomads and prepare them for next Spring’s Langley Summer Soccer League, and how to deal with Ned.

Demo is coming back to manage and be a beer man / park drunk, and we are paying SM by the chicken.

Free range, of course. Millar’s family will never grow hungry.

Nothing but the best out here in Langley, where the sun always shines.

BTW: JBN is looking for a new team. Sorry you had to hear through the media, JBN, but this is a tough business.

Priceless! Millar could cut a few number of guys he enjoyed a battle with here and there this summer ;) Thanks god for the PCSL, we really won when it mattered :rolleyes:

Who needs free-range chicken when Subway has the $25.00 lobster sub? .5/5 toothpicks right? SandwichNaziSallaamForever!:wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa: helicopterforevertoo!!
How do we "Sweden The deal" (yesterday's province)
How about Chuck coming to the table with track vouchers and VIP Suite?
You could surely rid his house of pesky pollution no? Some decent exhaust fans?
Suburbanator could take care of any necessary automotive painting, or house painting ;)
KJ could hook him up with organic grocery's for life
Gaz could get him some "Thriller Millar" T-Shirts printed up...for a price :p
Housearrest and his missus could do up some nice party favours for his kids BDay parties...

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now you have done it, Dangerous Dan Penner is now on the hunt for you.

You will be sleeping with Lock Ness now buddy.

hos

HOS,

Please see the following PM, which was just forwarded to me by Regs, from SirM and Maurinho's TTP joint account:

TTP Private Messaging System: ip.250388.23.htm

SirM and Maurinho Outgoing Message: Dear Mr. Penner, welcome aboard Scotland O-30's next year. Please find attached your lantern and tent. You owe us $21.50, unless you want red socks. End of Message

:cool:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
=Sir M;250284]Reedie, players not showing up are the fault of the manager. So, next year, Scotland will be importing a manager with a storied history in BC Soccer, including being named 2004 BC Coach of the year, after winning the treble:

youngmourinho-168x248.jpg

Fantastic.

SirM, that is a great shout. Might I also suggest adding an assistant who's had just as much if not more success at the BC level, Westside legend, Rino Orsato:

EMP-4117313.jpg

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0