Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Nations Cup

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson, you are right, the tourney is no where near the quality that is was in 98 when you won the scoring title, thats right, it is actually a toss up now on who will win because all 16 teams are soo strong with all the ringers from all these different Nations. Its called Nations Cup, as long as you have a Nation, you can play.
Send the fukcing plane tickets out, with all the OIL money over there I sure you could send the whole plane so that your AFC boys could go too.
hos

Wtf the Nations Cup ( play for your NATION) Come on! it is so Tough that Johnny is the hero for Ireland ,man it must be a Highly competitive tourny!fcuk me

Obviuosly you guys in BC are smoking to much! lol and i guess you guys still think you have the best league in th country as well......it sure shows at Nationals! or better yet BC provincials lol fcking muppets.

Hos by the way Browny still uses your hat to take a shite!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least JC plays, regardless of your perception of the quality, from what I'm told you look more like a ball than a player :eek:
easy to call guys out from 1000km away

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least JC plays, regardless of your perception of the quality, from what I'm told you look more like a ball than a player :eek:
easy to call guys out from 1000km away

No matter how i look you 2 will never be in my league.......instead of playing i am instructing and "Do i have a National Gold Medal 1st year as a coach" lol

as for calling you muppets out from 1000km .....i used to to do it 2 feet away so cry me a river BIATCH

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No matter how i look you 2 will never be in my league.......instead of playing i am instructing and "Do i have a National Gold Medal 1st year as a coach" lol

as for calling you muppets out from 1000km .....i used to to do it 2 feet away so cry me a river BIATCH

USED to being the operative word there Mr Class.

I would prefer to be a try-hard no skills guy that carries myself with an ounce of class and decency than be someone who was good, but lost it, can't find the will to push the chair back/put the fork down and have to resort to Assistant Coaching (read filling waterbottles and yelling "unlucky" from the sidelines) and gravy training a well run group to a Nationals Title and then keyboard hand-bags-ing it from another city.

Well played Mr. Class, you represent Alberta terribly.:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations Cup - Scotland.
This is the Nations Cup thread right? :p

The year Scotland Open and O-30 won the double.
Check the TTP photo gallery Regs. ;)

He was there for part of the Saturday, (he actually warmed up at one point), :D and played the next day.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Won Irish Championship...and numerous leagues and tournaments but who cares, it is what have you done for me lately .......Fcuk you guys are easy to wind up!

Regs why didn't you get on the Hair for men club when you were 14 u might have looked your age growing up instead a old fart playing for whoever would take you...By the way are you on Team number 23 now ?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...there's probably a legal, restraining, reason for that. :D

Lots of colourful moments at the Nations Cup I've seen but that one was a classic.

Say hi to Brownie for me,
RF

You can thank Weavers and the rest of the Sapperton wankers for that! But looking back at it , it was priceless lol especially while in the tank the watchmen was a guy i played Fiji League with and kept getting updates on the final while drinking a Slurpee and reading penthouse..

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
USED to being the operative word there Mr Class.

I would prefer to be a try-hard no skills guy that carries myself with an ounce of class and decency than be someone who was good, but lost it, can't find the will to push the chair back/put the fork down and have to resort to Assistant Coaching (read filling waterbottles and yelling "unlucky" from the sidelines) and gravy training a well run group to a Nationals Title and then keyboard hand-bags-ing it from another city.

Well played Mr. Class, you represent Alberta terribly.:rolleyes:

agh you just wish you were me let's be honest

Regs, you should start paying me wages for getting so many wankers posting my wind-ups

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can thank Weavers and the rest of the Sapperton wankers for that!

Now, now.
Don't be tarnishing our Scotland brothers Hearnsy and Brian Donald with the same brush there. ;)

It was fcuking priceless though. :D

Will the Mounties be coming to the Calgary Nations Cup then also? :p

Eeeeaasy with the Hair Club comments though...:eek:

:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, now.
Don't be tarnishing our Scotland brothers Hearnsy and Brian Donald with the same brush there. ;)

It was fcuking priceless though. :D

Will the Mounties be coming to the Calgary Nations Cup then also? :p

Eeeeaasy with the Hair Club comments though...:eek:

:D

True enough about Hearnsy(RIP) and Donalds should have referred to zeee German Sapperton players no mounties in Calgary just the Calgary Police but since that shite of circumstances i have been a good boy! Who does get charged for hitting a guy in a soccer game? WAB any comment?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know who this larson guy is but was just wondering why he's such an angry fellow?
Is it that you have a small weiner Larson?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0