Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Olympic......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's either cute and innocent asian girls, or hot asian bikini clad wives I may or may not find on Facebook.

You pick.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phelps looked very weak in the 200 meter butterfly today and it showed in the results. Phelps only beat the world record by milla seconds:rolleyes::(

4 events=4 golds with 4 world records

One more medal till he is the all-time olympic medal leader.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phelps looked very weak in the 200 meter butterfly today and it showed in the results. Phelps only beat the world record by milla seconds:rolleyes::(

4 events=4 golds with 4 world records

One more medal till he is the all-time olympic medal leader.

Done!:cool:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can I change my over/under? Canada is choking big time. Brent "gold medal" Hayden can't even crack the friggin finals to try and defend his bread and butter? Give me a break. At least Julia Wilkinson made the finals, same with our relay team :rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In regards to the cheats:

Weightlifters = all of them
Sprinters = all of them
Cyclists = all of them
Rhythmic gymnasts= they're filthy...all of them

As for Phelps, however, I truly think he is clean.

I am guessing he has a Bow Flex at home and maybe even a Tony Little Ab Machine that he uses to complement his Power 90 videos.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can I change my over/under? Canada is choking big time. Brent "gold medal" Hayden can't even crack the friggin finals to try and defend his bread and butter? Give me a break. At least Julia Wilkinson made the finals, same with our relay team :rolleyes:

No kidding.

Canada went through this in Athens, too...choking big time in the finals.

Had Hayden evn gone his preliminary round effort, his time would have qualified. How embarrassing...given the sexy lane assignment, and finishing so far out of the hunt.

Bowflex has to be the answer. I bet he'll be a spokesman when he's 45, and nailing 20 year olds.

Living the dream- the Bowflex dream.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read in the Province (and SI) that Phelps is actually half retarded out of water. He can't weight train or run on a treadmill because his body is so awkward. Built for swimming and nothing else I guess.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably some mad US Marine experiment gone bad- like the Hulk- in an attemp to create a real life Aquaman.

Pretty sure Will Smith will be playing the part of Phelps in the movie, to be release July 4th, 2009.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably some mad US Marine experiment gone bad- like the Hulk- in an attemp to create a real life Aquaman.

Pretty sure Will Smith will be playing the part of Phelps in the movie, to be release July 4th, 2009.

It will be Will Ferrell.....and the line will be "this is what a swimming body really looks like"

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
not to side-track the planning of the upcoming michael phelps movie saga or anything but... apparently another reason the swimming records are getting crushed is the design of the pool - it is made so that there is a lot less wave activity on the surface and less underwater currents/eddies generated by the swimmers, to give them less resistance while swimming. and the suits are based on sharkskin - something about the overlapping scales on the sharks being very low drag...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not to side-track the planning of the upcoming michael phelps movie saga or anything but... apparently another reason the swimming records are getting crushed is the design of the pool - it is made so that there is a lot less wave activity on the surface and less underwater currents/eddies generated by the swimmers, to give them less resistance while swimming. and the suits are based on sharkskin - something about the overlapping scales on the sharks being very low drag...

Yeah, the lane dividers are so advanced they actually cut out waves made by the swimmers so you're swimming in unaffected water the whole race, so you can't 'draft' like Dude was saying the US anchor did in the relay.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0