Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Provincials Masters

No, Conductor, I would put you guys as favourites at home against Vantreights. I remember a game some time in the last few years at Confederation when I think it was Coveside who won against the visitors Vantreight (I think). They had one great bus and also some great Island fans, and if I recall, green uniforms. I know Big Unit will disagree with me, but I like your chances in round one, and quite possibly round two. After that, as I mentioned to Coach, things will get significantly more challenging for your side. Good draw for Roma though.

Oh Sir M, don't deceive Roma.

Coveside beat Vic West(also wear green) @ Confed 3-1. Then travelled to
Victoria. We got the sh** kicked out of us, both physically, and on the ball. Ended up 3-2 for them! A certain player, an old NV boy had a big hand in their win. Maybe unit11:cool: How Vantreights handles the travel who knows!

It's a tough ask of any player to travel to the island. Believe it or not!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ginger, the first round for Masters is the weekend of April 17.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You boys are in for a wake up call so please don't be so sensative JTL.

There is a Very Big Difference in the two leagues...You don't get a week off. Simply put..You don't get any buys here.

Thanks for the heads up, and thanks for the advice from the class of the VMSL. So I had a look at the VMSL league table to witness for myself how you dominated. I must be looking at an old table or misreading it; Looks to me like you boys took a whack of nights off (one might call those 'buys'). Have I got this right? You have only beat 5 teams this year, Wickam 3 times, MFF 2 times, Westside 2 times, Columbus and the 3rd place in Div 1 Meralomas once. It looks to me like you got a really good draw for the cup and made the best of it. No buys?? You had the entire year off and managed a timely win against Columbus and only becuase you squeaked by the Div 1 Merolomas in the cup?

Nobody gets any buys now, is there anything more obvious you want to tell us? Any more sage advice from the 'Holier than thou VMSL coach', formerly known as the 'Holier than thou FVSL coach'?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just keep winning Bored...That's all pal

Hopefully we get a chance to meet up soon.

If you call that an easy draw...Yikes.

Thanks for keep track though...Good Luck!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone know how FVSL #3 is determined? When,how and where?

FVSL # 3 will be decided this weekend. If Mission win their cup final they're in, if they lose then Delta gets the 3rd FVSL spot.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cside17, Mission came in 4th place but is playing in FVSL masters cup this weekend against POCO. If Mission wins they are in, if they lose then Delta is in as the third place team in the league. From my understanding Top 2 league teams qaulify and then the Cup winner or 3rd place team.

Anyone know how FVSL #3 is determined? When,how and where?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

No not all Dancing Bear. That's why this part of the year is the best.

Anybody can take out anybody if teams are not prepared to do battle.

Good luck in your game...I know you boys will get after them. That game will be a Cracker.;)

It would be fun to meet up again. Get after them!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach, despite what happens this coming weekend, I think you have a decent shot against UVIC in round one, and another decent shot in round two. As you know, things will get tougher after that.
Sir M

Just happy to make up the 16:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Doesn't sit well with me either DB - I think that was the first game I didn't stitch you.

:D

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmed game times for NSCL;

Sunday April 18th @ Confederation turf field.

9:30am -Coveside FC vs Westside

Noon- Nordic FC vs FVSL #3

2:30pm- Roma vs Vantreights

Hopefully the weather is nice. Good luck to all teams

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0