Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

badsoccer

Apr 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vantreights beat cove side last year 3-2 after they beat vic west. It is allways a good game when you play treights, they never give up.tehy lost to the winner last year with a own goal i think.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs, give Senior a call, maybe Richmond and Surrey could split the cost of a bus, for the trip to the island. I am sure we will both be playing on a sunday.

Galby

Apr 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game i feel sorry for is the game between west van and cordova bay. Cordova Bay team is a B side from the island, as such they will have nothing to lose so will likely lose 10-0 or win in PK's after a real boring 0-0 game.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Galby:
We haven't won ANY games by ten bagel. At this level of competition it doesn't matter who you play. You need to show up which we've done for the most part of this year. Nice try though.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Provincials Masters

Thanks Sir M - any idea when the day and/or time will be decided?

Ginger if you are the home team, then it is up to your management to decide, and for your opponents to decide if you are the visitors.

Sir M.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Wrong thread.

I'll do my best but the office calls at this time o' year.

If I was 'playing' Saturday - Yes.

Even the lure of a top notch Q and a double header may not be enough my friend.

Cheers,
RF

Glad to hear (or read) from you, to be honest I was a bit concern because a mutual friend sent me this video of you and said it happened in one of your away game somewhere in the Valley...

Buuurro! - videos de humor - humor variado | elRellano.com

PAC2010

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That stupid fcuking jackass ruined everything that day at South Aldergrove Athletic Park when I was trying to lure some sheep over to the fence instead.

:mad:

MBE - I like your style mate. ;)

Dickens - That flag in your Avatar tells me you'd like my back yard harem. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0