Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside dominated the first half going up 2-0 and hitting the post on a cracking free kick. Columbus didn't seem interested. Second half Columbus starting pressing and Westside gifted them a goal. They built on this momentum and tied it up with a nice goal from one of their 7 silver haired lads. Columbus hit the cross bar as well with not much time left and the play was fairly even in the second half.

Overtime was also fairly even with Westside scoring a nice header. Columbus were awarded a penalty for a handball I think but Westside keeper came up with a great save. Columbus I think had a couple of subs and Westside didn't have much more from what I could tell. You have to give Columbus credit for coming back and almost finding a way to win again. Experience. Two of the Columbus players left the complex before the game ended - one of them a key defender. Must have had something more important to do.

Dancin Bear was brilliant in the center of the park for Westside and was MOTM. Best player on the park by a country mile. Wish we could have a player like that.

Best of luck to Westside in the final. They seem like a classy lot.

On another note, I heard at the game today Surrey United has disbanded and their spot is up for grabs. Most of their players are going to play for North Delta Alumni in the valley.

JTL

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
On another note, I heard at the game today Surrey United has disbanded and their spot is up for grabs. Most of their players are going to play for North Delta Alumni in the valley.

JTL

It is natural for players to gravitate toward a lesser league/team as they get older.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could finally get into the VMSL that way. Good idea. Or you could talk to Ghouse amd maybe get a BCPL Masters edition thing going or something.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was actually kidding. No way we want to drive to Vancouver every second weekend. Valley Premier Masters will be very competitive next year and that is where we are staying for good.

JTL

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We came out strong and I think they would admit they were flat for the first 20mins. I would like to say that we dominated and beat them soundly but I think that a more accurat eassesment is that we took our chances and just frustrated them the rest of the way.

I was expecting a little more of a physical game and would say that we deserved to win today.

Full marks to Glenny O for his class and finish when it counts.

Schultzee with an immense performance.

Dolan with nothing too dangerous but makes everything so easy.

On to Westside and the finals.

Heard it was getting switched to JO?:D

HJ

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Heanjob. Congratulations! I hope the final does get changed so we can come out and have a look - it should be a good battle.

Cheers

JTL

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta vs Gorge (2-0)

A fun game to be part of today at Percy Perry today and obviously very proud of the team effort we put together today. We had heard about "Micky" and the grief he caused WVFC last week - really was a non-factor today....must have been the half-marathon the guy ran before the game. Fcuk I was tired just watching him warm up....

Hope the Gorge lad that went down with an apparent re-knee injury is OK.

Looking forward to the big match in a couple weeks. I would imagine that "TheRanger" must be in full vomit mode now with "lowly" Delta now in the finals.

All the pressure on Westside to prevent a crap valley team from doing the unthinkable....

Can't wait for the roadtrip....

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We came out strong and I think they would admit they were flat for the first 20mins. I would like to say that we dominated and beat them soundly but I think that a more accurat eassesment is that we took our chances and just frustrated them the rest of the way.

I was expecting a little more of a physical game and would say that we deserved to win today.

Full marks to Glenny O for his class and finish when it counts.

Schultzee with an immense performance.

Dolan with nothing too dangerous but makes everything so easy.

On to Westside and the finals.

Heard it was getting switched to JO?:D

HJ

Atta boy HJ, well done!!!!

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta vs Gorge (2-0)

Looking forward to the big match in a couple weeks. I would imagine that "TheRanger" must be in full vomit mode now with "lowly" Delta now in the finals.

:

Well... What can I say... Congratulations to Delta... I'm sure you are as surprised as I am! But... you made it to the finals and that is something to be proud of...

Best of luck to both Delta and Westside in the finals... should be a good one!

The Castilians will be more mentally prepared next season....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0