Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In our league they don't allow us to change games to accomodate peoples work schedules when given ten days notice. If they did, VFF would still be a foirce, and WV would never lose.

They don't in our league either. The FVSL was overuled by BC Soccer. I believe this sets quite a precedent.
JTL

I think we should get the Big Book of Rules out and look into this even further...;)
and Sir M should preside the case.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late Breaking News:

There has been a formal protest by PAU about the date change of the PAU/POCO game. The game will have to be changed back to Saturday, it was originally changed from Saturday to Sunday.

Formal protest, you must be joking. Bunch of wankers. Do tell, why the protest?

So, EVERY time there is some backroom dealings involving Poco that doesn't go your way you have to log onto the intraweb and moan?

EVERY time?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, contrary to your belief that we pull strings at our club, they were the ones that wouldn't give us the field on Saturday and would only give us Sunday game time. Thus the time switch.
Then the protest by PAFC which forced us to switch it back to Saturday and scramble to find another field somewhere else.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, EVERY time there is some backroom dealings involving Poco that doesn't go your way you have to log onto the intraweb and moan?

EVERY time?

Yes. Where else are we going to whine? If a Castilian whines in the forest will anybody hear it?

PS: Dude, didn't you retire after your virtu-o-so performance?

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, where are the rankings of the provincial teams? I need some piss taking fodder. Once the mainland sees that there are four Island teams in the BC's all hell is going to break loose on this site ;o)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, contrary to your belief that we pull strings at our club, they were the ones that wouldn't give us the field on Saturday and would only give us Sunday game time. Thus the time switch.
Then the protest by PAFC which forced us to switch it back to Saturday and scramble to find another field somewhere else.

Actually, Bored nailed it...it's all about the moaning. Although I do believe cloughie must have a special set of anti-bleed perscription ear plugs he shoves in every time he sees Bored or JTL's number pop up on call display.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, Bored nailed it...it's all about the moaning. Although I do believe cloughie must have a special set of anti-bleed perscription ear plugs he shoves in every time he sees Bored or JTL's number pop up on call display.

He only uses those ear plugs when PAU phones him to complain about our team sheet or game day. I'm not sure if you have noticed Dude, but we don't have much to complain about these days.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure if you have noticed Dude, but we don't have much to complain about these days.

JTL

You speaketh the truth- touché.

Yet…somehow…you still find a way…

Good luck to all FVSL teams! Tough draw JTL. Hopefully you and Bored can keep up your scoring pace.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U play U Vic Alumni at 2 pm Sunday April 18th

Finlayson Park Turf.:rolleyes:

Should be fun playing these boys again.

We have played them in the past and both teams will match up well against each other.

Good Luck To All The Teams.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that right 5bt's? You are the king of rule-breakers!! Go have some Mickey D's!![/QUOTE

BK7,
you make me larf...HA....why don't you go get some treatment for your honeycomb groin:D...and BTW it's red wine and Micky D's :p you should know that

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late Breaking News:

There has been a formal protest by PAU about the date change of the PAU/POCO game. The game will have to be changed back to Saturday, it was originally changed from Saturday to Sunday.

Formal protest, you must be joking. Bunch of wankers. Do tell, why the protest?

Are we still having a tough time with a field?
Does this mean we are playing in White Rock?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
United4Life,

That field time is yet to be confirmed and it doesn't look promising at the moment. But I do think we have almost secured a grass field for the Sat. at noonish.

JTL

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0