Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rookies.....we've learned that the league title and the cup title don't mean jack...it's all about the cup baby!!:D:rolleyes:

You guys blew your wad early - we're hoping to continue with our good fortunes.

The treble would have been nice though. :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the cup title don't mean jack...it's all about the cup

Got ya. Well put. Judging from all the moaning from your bench during the 'Don't mean Jack Cup' Semifinals it meant something to the rest of your team.

Good Luck, I do hope you advance to the finals.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got ya. Well put. Judging from all the moaning from your bench during the 'Don't mean Jack Cup' Semifinals it meant something to the rest of your team.

Good Luck, I do hope you advance to the finals.

Delta thanks Poco for doing your job and letting us in through the back door. We knew you would be Mission - the extra week off helped heal some wounds
Don't know what moaning you were talking about :rolleyes: it was a pretty good "show" that we put on at the semis - acting like it did mean something to us.....

To quote that wise man RF "FVSL Forever"

4ST OUT!!!:bronco:

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tattoo.....your post looks similar to the emails I have to decipher.....I might use it for my english class.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta thanks Poco for doing your job and letting us in through the back door. We knew you would be Mission - the extra week off helped heal some wounds
Don't know what moaning you were talking about :rolleyes: it was a pretty good "show" that we put on at the semis - acting like it did mean something to us.....

To quote that wise man RF "FVSL Forever"

4ST OUT!!!:bronco:

It would be great to see a Fraser Valley team win it :wa::wa:Go Delta go !!

I see the Poco Castilians never lost a game in regulation time or overtime in the league,cup or friendlies all year long.

If there are to be Legends of 2010 it has to be

POCO CASTILIANS :wa::wa::wa:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be great to see a Fraser Valley team win it :wa::wa:Go Delta go !!

I see the Poco Castilians never lost a game in regulation time or overtime in the league,cup or friendlies all year long.

If there are to be Legends of 2010 it has to be

POCO CASTILIANS :wa::wa::wa:

Kind of like yelling out your own name when you cum :rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watchperson, it is true: Port Coquitlam did not lose any games this year.

Until they played a VMSL team.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM, they said they won, so technically we didn't lose it. I know because of all the posts saying how short of players they were, and losing a man to a red card, as well as having thier top goal scorer on the sidelines, "they still won" so isn't that different than us losing?

And as long as we are getting technical, we played a VMSL team at the start of the season and won. :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, i'll spin that we played a VMSL team this season and won. Settled.

Anyways, who cares.

Westside and Gorge final to make final.

As much as i want Delta to get there.......sort of ( :) ), i think Gorge is on a role and will make it.
And obviously with Columbus having only 8 players, can't see them getting past Westside.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, i'll spin that we played a VMSL team this season and won. Settled.

Anyways, who cares.

Westside and Gorge final to make final.

As much as i want Delta to get there.......sort of ( :) ), i think Gorge is on a role and will make it.
And obviously with Columbus having only 8 players, can't see them getting past Westside.

What makes Gorge the only team on a roll? :)

Anyway, always better to be the underdog. :rolleyes:

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just stating a fact. Spin it any way you like.

Sir M,or is it Sir Matt ? namesake of the best manager ever in English football.Coached United from 1945 to 1969.

All due respect but I think you read it wrong Sir M,I said Poco never lost a game in regulation time or overtime all year,in fact,ever.

They did lose in PK's though.

My stats are NOT usually wrong.

If my stats are right again,I believe the Castilians destroyed Cliff Ave in pre season,then Cliff beat Columbus.It's a funny game.

Who you taking to win the games at the wekend ?:wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This really isn't about Poco anymore guys...I am serious. They had one chance against a VMSL team, did not score and lost. It wasn't Sikh or Abbotsford last week. Sorry.

Four capable teams in the semis...

If Gorge goes through (and I am not saying they will as they are away again) they will be really tough at home in the final.

As far as the match between the two VMSL sides on the top side of the draw, who knows what will happen there.

Sir M

PS...Cliff...? In pre-season?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed SirM, new material can't come soon enough :D

True enough Heanjob but, i don't want to add any further pressure to you guys, being the only FVSL team and all.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0