Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is bordering on begging...

Scotland at all levels should be quite improved this year. And it will be like pulling teeth to get people to pay for their kit I predict.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who gets to Sleep????

Weather looks good and the grass pitches are going to be quicker this year with a fresh mow on Friday;)

New World Cup Balls and plenty of beer in the Garden, it is all coming together.

See you all on Friday, Lean

Also, don't be afraid to come by and bring me a PINT:)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering what CJ ended up getting as a suspension for his incident with the referee in the provincials? Is he still able to play for India despite the suspension?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
JHOOTY, Chetan

ICST Pegasus

Premier

2010-04-25

2 Years

BCSA

too bad..

kid's got skillz.... and is needed on the field.. hopefully he can figure out his anger .. .. I heard rumours he was considered and scouted by the caps but cause of their "record with problem players" they decided to look the other way..
He upset quite a few of the fijians as well.. One in particular...

Regs u know anything about this?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that for example if you get suspended in the VMSL on a red, and then are going to the Provincial Tournament, then the suspension does not carry over into that tournament. Would this be a parallel situation?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JHOOTY, Chetan

ICST Pegasus

Premier

2010-04-25

2 Years

BCSA

too bad..

kid's got skillz.... and is needed on the field.. hopefully he can figure out his anger .. .. I heard rumours he was considered and scouted by the caps but cause of their "record with problem players" they decided to look the other way..

Nope. Reedy would know perhaps...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M....if you've been given a 2 year suspension from the BCSA, then you are not allowed to play in ANY tournaments or leagues affiliated with the Association

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
JHOOTY, Chetan

ICST Pegasus

Premier

2010-04-25

2 Years

BCSA

too bad..

All the answers are here... http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/bc-senior-provincial-cups/16165-bc-provincial-cup-draw-men-2010-a-17.html

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's more like it - Go Irish only Captain.
Don't sign the Sassanachs. ;)

Although we've got two of them... :wa:

Not playing bud, knee's still done, you know what it's like, but running the camp this year.
Looking forward to sharing one with you and playing you Sunday ma Celtic brotha.

Cheers,
RF

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A player suspended by BCSA is not eligible to play in the Nations Cup. The tournament is sanctioned by BCSA and we are compelled to follow their guidelines. This is the same as last year when the player from the Carib was disciplined before the tournament for abuse of an official and we were informed that he was not allowed to play.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope. Reedy would know perhaps...

Yes, CJ was suspended for 2 years by the BCSA. He is very fortuntate that it was not more but they noted that he showed some remorse for the incident. He is not permitted to play in any BCSA sanctioned games for this time period, which means he is SOL for pretty much everything except the Fijian League. Of course this is a very big loss for our team, for India, and also for all the fans who enjoyed watching him play, myself included. The one bright spot is that he is very young and should have a lot of game left in him when the suspension is over.

The ruling on CJ does contradict the ruling that was also handed down to Adam Costley from the same game. Adam received a red card at the end of the game for pushing a Gorge Player and was subsequently suspended for 3 games. However, wer were told that these 3 games must be Provincial Cup games, which makes no sense to me. Technically, he could be sitting out of the Provincial Cup for several years now, if our team were to knocked out in round #1, which means CJ could in fact be playing a Provincial Cup game before AC! Doesn't make sense to me....but I guess that's why they call it "Kangaroo Court".

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indias best goalkeeper(2nd best after didar) is playing for Scotland this year as he did not get picked, he played with the whitecaps residency and should definetly be starting for India in net but hes not. Should be interesting when scotland plays india on the weekend

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indias best goalkeeper(2nd best after didar) is playing for Scotland this year as he did not get picked, he played with the whitecaps residency and should definetly be starting for India in net but hes not. Should be interesting when scotland plays india on the weekend

That team picture will look interesting

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0