Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
right.. because the word "NATION" in NATION'S CUP is just there as a display, no actual meaning to the tournament whatsoever..
please, if you can, name me a couple of players from the world cup who "like to win will go where they can win."thanks for using the word "recruiting", it tells me everything I need to know about how ireland runs the team

Scrub, are a few of many examples are listed in this article, and it really only applies to North American based players...it is rampant...look at Algeria vs France for example...Zidane was (and many French players are) Algerian...Podolski and Klose from Germany could play for Poland...Seedorf, Kluivert, Davids, all former Dutch Internationals are from Surinam, Ibrahimovich for Sweden...etc etc...even that US kid that should have played for Italy...

FIFA's eligibility rules need clairfication.

The Scrub

Jul 22, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's because they're raised in those countries. It's the same as everyone's eligible to play for canada if you have been here long enough to obtain a canadian passport.
how many of ireland's players have even been to ireland?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know f all about Ireland, and I do not think how many times someone has visited somewhere is relevant: I was just answering your question regarding World Cup eligibility.

Take a pill.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many have had a pint of Guinness? That is really important before any player represents Ireland.

BTW, Scrub, I have a dead horse in my back yard. Can you come over and help beat it? Cheers.

Jack Charlton

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many have had a pint of Guinness? That is really important before any player represents Ireland.

BTW, Scrub, I have a dead horse in my back yard. Can you come over and help beat it? Cheers.

Jack Charlton

LOL!!! Well said Captain! Not sure who this Scrub muppet is and why he has such a hard on for my Ireland squad...maybe I cut him or didn't invite him out to a session :confused:. I can personally guarantee that every player on my squad was required to down at least 1 full pint of Guinness before the tourney kicked off!!! ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
how many of ireland's players have even been to ireland?

Personally I have never been to Ireland. However, I have been to India and China several times. Perhaps I should switch over to one of those teams I am better suited for.

Thanks for the tip, Scrub.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts