Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 vmsl agm

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The AGM is tonight, should be interesting!

Not as interesting though as the "merger" between Sapperton and Poco (FVSL Premier) :eek:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have all heard a thing or 2 but were waiting for you to clear up the rumours WAB.
Thomas to coach Sapp.. or a complete merger...
Do tell ...?

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the guy from my team gave me a summary and didn't mention anything about a new pres so i assume willy is still in there.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
W.A. put his directorship up for re-election.

A Westside principal nominated him.

The three positions open for re-election were as follows:

1. Martin Foden - declined
  2. Rick Horvath - accepted nomination, not re-elected
  3. W. Azzi - accepted nomination, re-elected
New directors:

1. Angelo Pulice
  2. Geoff Catliff
Millar was nominated, but not elected. Other unsuccessful candidates were Tom Duncan and Rick Horvath. If I have missed someone, it is not deliberate.

We missed you WAB. Too busy cementing the new managerial signing?:D

The AGM was the usual intimidation of dissenters. I will leave it to others present to explain. I am tired.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
W.A. put his directorship up for re-election.

A Westside principal nominated him.

The three positions open for re-election were as follows:

1. Martin Foden - declined
  2. Rick Horvath - accepted nomination, not re-elected
  3. W. Azzi - accepted nomination, re-elected
New directors:

1. Angelo Pulice
  2. Geoff Catliff
Millar was nominated, but not elected. Other unsuccessful candidates were Tom Duncan and Rick Horvath. If I have missed someone, it is not deliberate.

We missed you WAB. Too busy cementing the new managerial signing?:D

The AGM was the usual intimidation of dissenters. I will leave it to others present to explain. I am tired.

You're only tired cause you had diet instead of your regular decaf! LOL!!! ;) Well summarized Oranje! See you next Wednesday! Still wondering where DCR20 disappeared to??? :confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I love the gossip, so who went off on Azzi for the BCSL fiasco?:D

I would say I'm pretty satisfied with the new directors.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like Millsy pulled a rabbit out of the hat and finally found a way in to the vmsl...guess what that makes him? A spoiled little child.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention that I heard another rumour and I do not know if anyone has brought this up on ttp or not....apparently there could be a sudden influx of ACBC players on a certain Chilean team in the vmsl. If this is also true, it sure shows the real purpose of the proposed BCPL.

FYI-I have an email from Peace Arch that I am just about to open...it is titled, "Proposed Merger" :D

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICSTPAPU???

Indo Canadian Sikh Temple Peace Arch Pegasus United?

Jesus...I hope you are taking the piss... :rolleyes:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICSTPAPU???

Indo Canadian Sikh Temple Peace Arch Pegasus United?

Jesus...I hope you are taking the piss... :rolleyes:

Bergy, you forgot to include our recently announced youth affiliation with the Kurdish community...please place a "K" in your acronym in the future. :D

My point is that it is very funny how some guys trumpet the BCPL as a "way to improve BC Soccer" when really they have alterior motives, which are illustrated clearly through their actions.

And yes, I was ttp'ing about Peace Arch...they are a classy organization.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whew...between the annual merger clusterfcuk and the proposed BCPL the lower mainland is losing some storied clubs to ultra-acronyms so quickly it's hard to remember the heydey when teams stood alone and did well...It has even trickled down to Div.1 where Olympics have merged with Cliff Ave. apparently. :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell, first the Whitecaps, now the VMSL :mad:

Give it to a Canadian!!!!

:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention that I heard another rumour and I do not know if anyone has brought this up on ttp or not....apparently there could be a sudden influx of ACBC players on a certain Chilean team in the vmsl. If this is also true, it sure shows the real purpose of the proposed BCPL.

FYI-I have an email from Peace Arch that I am just about to open...it is titled, "Proposed Merger" :D

Actually it has nothing to do with a team merger or the real purpose of the BCPL as you cleary suggest...It has to do with the Success of the season the ACBC players have had. We did very well and not just Chile but many other clubs have made offers to guys on my squad.(Serbia leads the way).I mean really the top 3 golden boot players and the lowest goals against means we did pretty good...League title,one regular season loss and a Cup win...
VMSL has 14 premier teams who will battle to stay up and face it the teams comeing up do not have what it takes to stay up so the recruiting (poaching) of players has begun. I am sure my guys asked will not leave a successful premier team for a Div 1 team...But to move to a successful Premier team might happen...I ask you reedie What did Diaz say when you asked him to join your squad???
My Div 2 now promoted to div 1 team players have been asked to make the jump aswell...Its like a feeding frenzy.
With FVSL Success comes the Sharks from the VMSL...And reedie that goes to show why you all opted out of the BCPL League. Most VMSL teams have no club system or youth system...This is how most get players...If you would have merged into the BCPL...it would have been the end of most of the VMSL clubs...The clubs who survive on poaching.
Well just so you know..We may lose a few players again this year as we did last year...But remember we also picked up a few from the VMSL. Believe it or not my phone rings with VMSL players wanting to try the FVSL out and play in the new IslandvsFVSL Cup...
Thats Soccer...And That is also why it doesnt matter how good you are in April...September is a brand new season..no matter which league your in or from...

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it has nothing to do with a team merger or the real purpose of the BCPL as you cleary suggest...It has to do with the Success of the season the ACBC players have had. We did very well and not just Chile but many other clubs have made offers to guys on my squad.(Serbia leads the way).I mean really the top 3 golden boot players and the lowest goals against means we did pretty good...League title,one regular season loss and a Cup win...
VMSL has 14 premier teams who will battle to stay up and face it the teams comeing up do not have what it takes to stay up so the recruiting (poaching) of players has begun. I am sure my guys asked will not leave a successful premier team for a Div 1 team...But to move to a successful Premier team might happen...I ask you reedie What did Diaz say when you asked him to join your squad???
My Div 2 now promoted to div 1 team players have been asked to make the jump aswell...Its like a feeding frenzy.
With FVSL Success comes the Sharks from the VMSL...And reedie that goes to show why you all opted out of the BCPL League. Most VMSL teams have no club system or youth system...This is how most get players...If you would have merged into the BCPL...it would have been the end of most of the VMSL clubs...The clubs who survive on poaching.
Well just so you know..We may lose a few players again this year as we did last year...But remember we also picked up a few from the VMSL. Believe it or not my phone rings with VMSL players wanting to try the FVSL out and play in the new IslandvsFVSL Cup...
Thats Soccer...And That is also why it doesnt matter how good you are in April...September is a brand new season..no matter which league your in or from...

Diaz told me that he was going to stay with ACBC because he is getting paid. Didn't we already cover this?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How is your youth system going? U-18s do well this year? U16s? What are you on about? Seriously. Your youth system is based on who can I find from other teams who is young and willing to play for 'free'?

FFS.....I"m sure EVERYBODY in the world is raiding ACBC, especially your youth system. Has Mourinho been over yet to bring anyone to Real Madrid?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0