Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 vmsl agm

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj:

A number of other organizations I have been involved in run the same way - the directors are elected at the organizations' AGMs, and the positions they fill determined afterward. Maybe not quite as direct a democracy, but there are precedents.

Fair enough, hopefully you understand my issues with that. I feel the clubs should decide who their President is and who represents then, not the directors.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough, hopefully you understand my issues with that. I feel the clubs should decide who their President is and who represents then, not the directors.

Robj - it sure sounds like you should be running to be a director. It is one of those, "if you don't like how things are being run, get involved or shut your cakehole" (not sure if that is the exact quote ;))

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robj - it sure sounds like you should be running to be a director. It is one of those, "if you don't like how things are being run, get involved or shut your cakehole" (not sure if that is the exact quote ;))

Don't hate robj, he can't help it. Union folk are trained at a very young age to complain about everything regardless of whether it has merit or not! ;):D

Hi Rob!! :D

:bronco:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Freddy this was in no way a slag to Azzi or whomever is President. I was commenting on the by-laws. Azzi has done alot and came in when the VMSL was in trouble. I have respect for the old man.

As far as running nominate me next year :).

Bronco, have to admit I smiled when I saw your comment. It's been a while, you must have been busy over the past few months. If 30 is young then thank you. :).

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the excellent site, Ruben Tremarco is now the Prez and Azzi is the VP. Let the posting begin............

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0