Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday, May 14th
10:00 am U21 Women - Kinsmen
12:00 pm U21 Men - EAST Field
12:30 pm B Cup Women - Kinsmen
3:00 pm B Cup Men - Kinsmen
Sunday, May 15th
10:00 am Premier Women - Kinsmen
12:00 pm Masters Women - EAST Field
12:30 pm Masters Men - Kinsmen
3:00 pm Premier Men - Kinsmen

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The t-shirts have been ordered, the champagne is on ice, and Saffron restaurant has been booked for a celebration on Sunday.

3-0 Peg FINAL:knvb:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The t-shirts have been ordered, the champagne is on ice, and Saffron restaurant has been booked for a celebration on Sunday.

Grimm, let's not get overconfident and cocky yet! Columbus won the Provincials 3 years ago! When was the last time Indo won a provincial??;)

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean Pegasus. 2004, and 1997 and 1995 before that.

Sir M

EXACTLY!

IMO Clanbus isn't the same team of years past. They won't have the speed to keep up and lack scoring punch without TK. Leadership is also a big ?

3-0 may be a stretch but I don't think it'll be close.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, I don't doubt your info on Provincials for the North Shore Peg team, but my confusion comes from this,

The Indo Alumni will be out in full force tonight. Come on Indo.....Come on Indo.......chants from the Southside of Newton will echo all night long.

Beaches, ask Pierre to bring out the retro RED Indo jersey's for tonight, while saving the retro BLUE for the final.

Come on Indo...............time has come for the first Indian team to advance and win this whole thing called the Provincial Cup.

Gilly (Indo Alumni from 1987-2006)

I don't recall NS Peg as being an Indian team, maybe a few players but not as a whole. Isn't the team playing this week called INDOpeg, with basically Indo having to keep the Peg name in there name, when they got ripped off years ago on buying the team??:eek:

On a different note I think this will be a great game and Indo will win a close game by one goal. Good luck to both teams!

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe this has already been asked, but is the final being played on grass or turf?

I'll bet Clan are praying for grass and a downpour of rain ;).

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, I don't doubt your info on Provincials for the North Shore Peg team, but my confusion comes from this,

I don't recall NS Peg as being an Indian team, maybe a few players but not as a whole. Isn't the team playing this week called INDOpeg, with basically Indo having to keep the Peg name in there name, when they got ripped off years ago on buying the team??:eek:

On a different note I think this will be a great game and Indo will win a close game by one goal. Good luck to both teams!

Indo Canadian Sikh Temple Pegasus

How many 'INDO' players still play for ICST Pegasus? Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

SIKH TEMPLE FOR LIFE!!!

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many 'INDO' players still play for ICST Pegasus? Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

Judging from the starters of their last two games.....I say 6!! Goalie, Left back, Center Back and Sweeper, Right Mid and Forward all have Indian heritage and thus would have to be considered INDO players.

Berg,

Perspective is everything.....you support Sikh Temple for life (why a Division 2 team I don't know?!?!), others support Pegasus (a team that finished last in Divison 2 last year, and now has no longer in existence in the VMSL), while I support INDO (a team that began in Division 3 and eventually got promoted to Premier, won an Imperial Cup, and has since merged with, and acquired various teams/players/coaches that makeup the current team) and is now on the verge of winning a Provincial Cup!!!

I say.............Come on INDO.........Come on INDO

But, it will be difficult on Sunday. I drove by yesterday on my way home, and the field and weekend weather conditions will definitely favour Clan Alumni.....wet, long uncut grass, smaller field with little width will slow down INDO, but in the end I think History will be made.

See you Sunday.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berg - An Italian supporting a bottom feeder Indian Div. 2 team....strange but cool:rolleyes:

Gilly - Great post.

That's terrible news about the field but we won't be denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0