Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watchman I agree with you, but you forgot to put your choice on New Amesterdam/Norvan on tthat final 8?

Not knowing anything about either of them really,I will take Norvan,they had a good side 30 years ago anyways :)

So Final 8

UVIc Alumni
Peace Arch Dragons (changed my mind on that one)
Columbus
Sapp
Castilians
West Van
Norvan
South Delta

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on most people's prediction for the final 8 the league's represented will have

VMSL- 3
FVSL-3
VISL-1
NSCL-1

thecobra13

Apr 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs - Put out to pasture..... doesn't have the same ring to it. Graduated means we earned it.... which we did bro.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the prancin panda signed with WV last week? Oh wait, I think he has since signed with SAPP... Wait a minute... signed this morning with POCO... Hold on.... Just got the call... he's back with WS... Sorry, as you were.....

Finally! Someone from your squad not talking pish about yourselves.....sandbagging must get tiring.

Frankly, I'd rather just watch you lot decide amongst yourselves who will win it all. I'm positive reading these posts you all deserve it.

Why don't you flip a coin? That way, if you do get it handed to you, you will have ANOTHER year of excuses.

Toffeeman

Jul 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting predictions/posts regarding Cup Play so far. Not a lot of love for Metro Ford. Can't figure this out - consistently good results over the last two months. Missing a few players this weekend might finally prove the predictors correct for once. Then again, a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then also...

I'm running out of excuses to the wife on why there is another game to play...

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not knowing anything about either of them really,I will take Norvan,they had a good side 30 years ago anyways :)

So Final 8

UVIc Alumni
Peace Arch Dragons (changed my mind on that one)
Columbus
Sapp
Castilians
West Van
Norvan
South Delta

Waffl-er....why you change your mind now against MF? You were our motivation to want to prove you right....now we have nothing...probably won't even show up now.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say Hi to Tim,The Castilian #1 fan.

not sure he is going to be there this weekend - boys had a Vegas trip planned long ago thinking we would have been long gone by now. Going to need more than luck this weekend to make it to the quarters....we are thinner than sid's shaft.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff's predictions:

UVic 3 WRU 1

PA Dragons 2 MF 1

Columbus 3 PCOV 0

Westside 2 Sapp 1

PoCo 6 Qualicum 1

Roma 1 West Van 2

Norvan 2 NAFC 1

SDFC 2 VicWest 0

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, who are you kidding do you have money on the line with the point spread it's almost like stocks where you get everyone in on them before you turn around and flip it. Does WV plan to play with only 8 players?? Not sure if Columbus will like that over/under spread either??

Staff's predictions:

UVic 3 WRU 1

PA Dragons 2 MF 1

Columbus 3 PCOV 0

Westside 2 Sapp 1

PoCo 6 Qualicum 1

Roma 1 West Van 2

Norvan 2 NAFC 1

SDFC 2 VicWest 0

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just based on my experience and what I have seen Conductor. Columbus is quite a bit better than PCOV, I fail to see the big secret about that one. And my guess is Roma will battle fiercely at home and give WV a real run for their money. So not unrealistic.

I understand your logic about building up Roma to be huge underdogs though.

See you Sunday.

Good luck to all teams.

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0