Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castillians,

First off JTL, my Avatar is the reason why North Island men are really hard.

The Qualicum boys are looking forward to a great roadtrip to PoCo and hope to give you a good run. We are fortunate enough to have a few internationals to make life a little bit more difficult for you though.

Up Front - Ronaldo Nova - Never really good in the 80's and father time has not been kind

In the midfield - Frank Limphard - Enough said

In Goal - Eyecare Canseeless - It's a long way from Spain

What you will really need to worry about is our bench strength where we can go to our Finnish Super Striker, Ono Imslo, for an extra punch whenever we need it.

Good luck and let's have some fun!

Well done Flapperjack, look forward to an enjoyable day.

Are you lads hanging around afterwards or heading straight home?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just based on my experience and what I have seen Conductor. Columbus is quite a bit better than PCOV, I fail to see the big secret about that one.
Sir M

Sir M, Northshore optical is giving away a free eye exam with the purchase of eye-glasses. I am sure after you get a new set of eye-glasses you will be able to see the big secret.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the final was 2-1 PCOV.
Anyone with a game report?

I guess both teams did what they expected to do and didn't feel they needed to give a game report
Or PCOV is still celebrating and hasn't made it to a computer yet, and Columbus just doesnt care.

Maybe a spectator can fill us in?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Portugese Pirates 2 - Columbus Crusaders 1

Good hard fought battle down at South Memorial. Columbus are a great team and thats why they finished #1 in the VMSL MAsters.

Game starts off with Columbus with lots of ball possession and control of the game. The Portugese back line gets caught sleeping. 3 mins in Frank lore gets a nice thru ball and roofs the ball where HOSE keeps his platform shoes. 1 nothing Columbus. Its looks like it might be a long game when 20 minutes in the portugese coaching staff start making some immediate changes. On comes Mario the Monster Jelic. Things start changing, Lappa and Peschi start controling the middle of the park. The game goes back and forth but Columbus go into the half leading 1-0. Give the first half to Columbus as they deserved it. Second half was a different ball game. The portugese looked like they were in better shape and it showed. The portugese squad kept putting the pressure on but could not put one passed Trevor. Carmen was also a monster for Columbus. Finally the portugese get what they deserved. Lappa with a beautiful header ties it up with momentum clearly in the porks favor. Columbus were very dangerous in there counter attacks but could not beat Joe Pinto who has been a monster in the last 5 games. Game ends 1-1. Overtime solved nothing.. The portugese took it to Columbus in overtime but could not put them away. Columbus had a few chances late in OT but could not find the back of the net. Give the porks full credit as they left it all on the field. Game goes to shoot outs and once again JOe Pinto wins it for the Porks.

Good game and it was a big win for the portugese side. Columbus has had our number over the pass few years so we are happy to get the demons off our back. We deserved it... :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game and it was a big win for the portugese side. Columbus has had our number over the pass few years so we are happy to get the demons off our back. We deserved it... :D

Thanks Fanta,
Sounds like another Vancouver vs Chicago series last night.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Columbus must have missed Frank C last night who unfortunately did his ACL a few weeks ago. The top half of the draw just got a lot easier.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Columbus must have missed Frank C last night who unfortunately did his ACL a few weeks ago. The top half of the draw just got a lot easier.

Sir M

Your absolutely right Sir M, the #1 seed is gone from the top and the lowly #7 seed is still alive. We are happy to have made it this far and are happy to be one of the teams from the vmsl still remaining in the quarter-finals. We will try our best to represent the vmsl the best we can :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way the draw is set up, the VMSL is pretty well represented on the top half anyway. Thats a nice win though. Do you guys get the Westside Sapp winner or the UVIC PA winner next?

Sir M

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castilians 7 Qualicum 0

Poco took the foot of the peddle,credit to The Castilians.

Now to the barbeque,nice bunch of lads those Qualicums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0