Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's start the rumors now. I quit. 2 years of shitting the bed I'm leaving to cross the bridge into Langley with Dude. The menu's there is spectacular!

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A split in the two games played this year seems fair but if your team is that good and even better with ALEX in the mix why is your season over?Oh ya thats right you lost to WESTSIDE.Enjoy the long summer.
We throttle that team in the league, so it would have been a major disappointment if we lost to them.
Next year....

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's start the rumors now. I quit. 2 years of shitting the bed I'm leaving to cross the bridge into Langley with Dude. The menu's there is spectacular!
apparently you should change your shorts after shitting the bed against WV;););)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a bit of sanity here. Poco would be top 4 or 5 or so in the VMSL, but WV are currently 1 or 2 in VMSL. JTL would win the golden boot if he stayed healthy in the VMSL. JTL is a better striker than Kusch based on what I have seen in Nations Cup etc, if I had to choose between the two, I would take the former.

But we are missing the point here: Sapperton is the team that everyone should be speaking about: they are a really scary team.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not with all due respect a big BC Soccer fan, but it is up to the home teams now to book the games. I will know the when and where re the WV vs SD game by this time tomorrow.

Sir M

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Excellent; we need a sexy, short shorted chef's assistant to get the deep-fryer up to temp and ready as soon as the match is done, not 45 minutes after the match. That has been our biggest issue this season...

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice.

Forcing a team from the South Valley to drive to West Van to play on cement on a Friday night.

Talk about home field advantage.:rolleyes:

Given this latest bit of information, Maggie (who was horribly inaccurate in the quarter finals going a paltry 1 for 4) says West Van 4, South Delta 1.

Oh, and the Dragons will beat the chops 3-2 in PK's.:wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is WV's home time and spot, and the first time in this competition this year that they are at home.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is WV's home time and spot, and the first time in this competition this year that they are at home.

True. Gotta say I'm disappointed as well... was looking forward to a Saturday afternoon with 'gars and Migi's pit. C'est La Vie.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girls field hockey at Ambleside Luch on Sat. And Sportsmens league in NV. We should talk to the mayor.

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van will host South Delta this Friday evening at Ambleside D turf, 8PM kickoff.

Sir M

HA!HA! To call it turf is laughable. At least it's not their real starting time: 7:00 pm on Fridays. Try to make that time and have a decent warm up. Most teams start with 7 players - hopefully SD will have a full squad to start.
I never thought I would see WV afraid to play South Delta.
SirM, play it on grass so we can see an actual game of soccer.

Sapp learned long ago that soccer was meant to play on grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0