Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Western Canadian Men's Masters/Women's Classics Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored Bored Bored you are the Muppet of all Muppets!! I was born in BC and grew up in BC and for the love god no one in Alberta yearns to be from BC or in BC . Why would they want to be in debt for the rest of there lives.They need to reopen Riverview Hospital and give you the penthouse.Bored stick to the Mickey Mouse FVSL thread and leave the Western Canadian thread alone your way over your head.Bored here is a question What has BC done that is so wonderful? I am waiting

Hockey.jpg

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know Freddy - that was last year. If Alberta wants to bring up SCUPS - well - they win 6-nil... so I think that's an epic fail.

I lived in Alberta for three years - it's a great place - and very underestimated by a lot of BC/Coastal arrogance.

Anyways - I'm a BC boy - go Canucks - it's the best place on earth (actually, I think it really is) - and most of all - good luck West Van - winning that tourney at Ambleside in the shadows of the North Shore Mountains and the pounding surf of Georgia Straight within earshot on a beatutiful BC fall day would be absolutely epic.

The Callies will be tough though I'm sure.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I lived in Calgary for 6 years myself, and even played with the Callies top scorer (back then a talented but lazy 18 year old for the Chinooks). But after freezing winters and blowing summers, i returned to the mild rain and great sushi. To each your own. But gocaucksgo and go VW.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know Freddy - that was last year. If Alberta wants to bring up SCUPS - well - they win 6-nil... so I think that's an epic fail.

I lived in Alberta for three years - it's a great place - and very underestimated by a lot of BC/Coastal arrogance.

Anyways - I'm a BC boy - go Canucks - it's the best place on earth (actually, I think it really is) - and most of all - good luck West Van - winning that tourney at Ambleside in the shadows of the North Shore Mountains and the pounding surf of Georgia Straight within earshot on a beatutiful BC fall day would be absolutely epic.

The Callies will be tough though I'm sure.

Now Toze, that wasn't by choice was it? Let's go WV... let's go!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touchy. Is it the BC education system failing you that has got you so upset?

A good job and good decision making will keep you out of debt.
I'll take BC over Alberta any day however you are entitled to your opinion.

HAHAHA good one peasant your no where near my tax bracket muppet. Great job Great Pay with less taxes hahahah BC Education was fine and was a great decision to get out of Tax Country BC. Enjoy your middle class muppet

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that is your answer WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK Buddy I am a Canucks Fan and i dont boast about that what a MUPPET.

Sorry, that was not a reference to the Canucks winning the President's cup - that was incidental to getting the whole list in. I was referring to who came in 17th and 30th (last) place. Seeing as you were from B.C. and were voted one of the top cnuts while out here, and then moved to Alberta where obviously you have found your place in life (think back to Wikipedia reference on you - still laughing at that one!), I doubt anyone will convince you that B.C. is a great place to be - and heck, why would we? I can't think of anyone who would want you back here. So, you are right - Alberta Rules, B.C. sucks. But, you my friend, well nuff said . . .

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet you're right that we are in different tax brackets - I pay them and you benefit from them.

Seeing as you were from B.C. and were voted one of the top cnuts while out here, and then moved to Alberta where obviously you have found your place in life (think back to Wikipedia reference on you - still laughing at that one!)

This really cleared it all up....former BC resident..... top cnut while out here... posts like SID.
Maybe daddy could proof read your posts for you....after all he is a teacher

larsson said:
Wow that is your answer WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Does this mean it is 7 days long, or like 5 days long (a typical work week)?

Please don't claim the Canucks, it tarnishes them just a little bit.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, that was not a reference to the Canucks winning the President's cup - that was incidental to getting the whole list in. I was referring to who came in 17th and 30th (last) place. Seeing as you were from B.C. and were voted one of the top cnuts while out here, and then moved to Alberta where obviously you have found your place in life (think back to Wikipedia reference on you - still laughing at that one!), I doubt anyone will convince you that B.C. is a great place to be - and heck, why would we? I can't think of anyone who would want you back here. So, you are right - Alberta Rules, B.C. sucks. But, you my friend, well nuff said . . .

Whatever Muppet!!! With the Talent you had to play with when you were coaching Wolves they should have one atleast 1 National Championship and numerious Provincials but you were a shitty coach so hence why they underachieved. Maybe you should have done what your sister did and played Softball.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet you're right that we are in different tax brackets - I pay them and you benefit from them.

This really cleared it all up....former BC resident..... top cnut while out here... posts like SID.
Maybe daddy could proof read your posts for you....after all he is a teacher

Does this mean it is 7 days long, or like 5 days long (a typical work week)?

Please don't claim the Canucks, it tarnishes them just a little bit.

Whatever Spider Bite!!!! Grostad you are a plumber and will always be a plumber . MUPPET!!!! You and Vairo ( Freddy ) are typical Metro Ford old bhoys full of Piss and Vinegar. Hang on my mistake Grostad you never played for the Wolves it was the Bteam all the time or POCO but i guess hanging around all the time makes you fell like part of the group!!!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touchy. Is it the BC education system failing you that has got you so upset?

A good job and good decision making will keep you out of debt.
I'll take BC over Alberta any day however you are entitled to your opinion.

By the way you have to take BC over Alberta cause living in your part of the lower mainland a step up would be mission and for you to reach Alberta you have a long way to go son!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHA good one peasant your no where near my tax bracket muppet. Great job Great Pay with less taxes hahahah BC Education was fine and was a great decision to get out of Tax Country BC. Enjoy your middle class muppet
how much is an 8 ball of cocaine stepped on 6 times in vancouver shipped to calgary then stepped on another 3 worth in calgary larsson?
And is a big mac cheaper there or here ?

just wondering

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever Spider Bite!!!! Grostad you are a plumber and will always be a plumber . MUPPET!!!! You and Vairo ( Freddy ) are typical Metro Ford old bhoys full of Piss and Vinegar. Hang on my mistake Grostad you never played for the Wolves it was the Bteam all the time or POCO but i guess hanging around all the time makes you fell like part of the group!!!!!
holy **** larsson relax or you will BURST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0