Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLSC12

Feb 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Europa FC 3-1 Vic west ... Vic West came out flat for the 1st 15 minutes or so and Europa FC scored 3. Vic West scored one right before half 2nd half was all Vic West but no finish

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc coyotes 1 - 0 mundiavocat fc...our only goal came off a pk. we should have buried more chances but couldn't. lots of late tackles from the bby team, and they were dropping like flies with cramps in the last 15. they played well when the had the ball kinda, their finishing was worse than ours and we won. on to the richmond athletics next round, at home again :)

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Europa 1 - 0 Inter

A nice day to go walk the dog and catch some footie down the street. I think the better team won the game today. The first half ended 0-0 but both sides squandered some chances.
#20 for Europa skyed one from about 8 yards. They also scored a goal that was ruled off for offside...it was a very close call.
#11 for Inter had a couple good chances. On one play he took the ball from his own 18, ran it straight down to the other 18...feinted the defender left and narrowly toe poked the ball wide. It was a nice run.

Europa score in the second half off a header. It seemed like most of the game was played in the Inter end.

Sh*t, back to the nucks game!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Europa 1 - 0 Inter

A nice day to go walk the dog and catch some footie down the street. I think the better team won the game today. The first half ended 0-0 but both sides squandered some chances.
#20 for Europa skyed one from about 8 yards. They also scored a goal that was ruled off for offside...it was a very close call.
#11 for Inter had a couple good chances. On one play he took the ball from his own 18, ran it straight down to the other 18...feinted the defender left and narrowly toe poked the ball wide. It was a nice run.

Europa score in the second half off a header. It seemed like most of the game was played in the Inter end.

Sh*t, back to the nucks game!

Other than that run (#11 inter) i did nothing else, but like the rest of our team we wasn't good enough today. I said it earlier that we wasn't close to the team we were at the start of the season and it has showed in recent weeks. No point in being sour about it, Europa was by far the better team today and deserved to win.

GL Europa.

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It ends 2-1. Former Whitecaps player Dever Orgill scores both goals for Campobasso.

Full credit to all of the Campo guys...Many chances and some solid defense. Shaheen never seemed to get the ball under control thanks to lots of pressure from the campo mid-field and many physical challenges from the defenders. All in all a good game to watch.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full credit to all of the Campo guys...Many chances and some solid defense. Shaheen never seemed to get the ball under control thanks to lots of pressure from the campo mid-field and many physical challenges from the defenders. All in all a good game to watch.
ur kidding me or what.. i was gonna be classy but u dont deserve shittt..u kicked and run all game to dever hopping something would happen and we with 10 players dominated you in the second half...u were sitting in ur own 18 while we passed the ball around you....i cant believe you would even say crap like that....without dever orgill ur garbage...just wait and see what will happens to you next year when dever leaves u will come straight back to div 2 where u belong... Blue and White Army if you were at the game please tell us what u think of the second half or the game, did they even put 6 or 7 passes together all game? True Lies u should of at least showed some class like most of ur players like Giancarlo. i was gonna congratulate you but ur a freaking Liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0