Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that was supposed to read "Yes Westside will be given a very good game"

Minor typo by Conductor. Good thing you have moderators to help you out. ;)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can only hope....

Dancin Bear, no need to hope as your team is a quality side who have had a great season. You squad winning the VMSL Premier Masters Division has proved that.Yoda is probably right on Sir M as WV has been averaging 2.5 goals per game in there playoff run!!;)

I think what SirM means is that he thinks StudsUp's prediction of WV getting 2 goals is incorrect.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancin Bear, no need to hope as your team is a quality side who have had a great season. You squad winning the VMSL Premier Masters Division has proved that.

The only thing that really worries me is that you always get your predictions wrong....Columbus would be the class of our league, the title race would be between WV and Columbus, Westside wouldn't be able to get past PCOV in Masters Cup because we couldn't deal with their 'style and flair', PCOV would be a top 3 finish.......

Sooner or later you might get one of your predictions right.......so I can only hope that it's not this Sunday.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz, who should I bet?? I'm pretty sure Dancin Bear won't bet $$ on his team in the semi's as he could get himself in trouble for aiding and abetting!!:eek: But if anyone would like to make a bet I would gladly put some $$ down on Poco. Like Dancin Bear says
The only thing that really worries me is that you always get your predictions wrong

So it could be easy money for someone to take from me!! As for WV vs UVic, there is too much law enforcement invovled with these two teams that I wouldn't want to get myself in trouble!!:cool:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus he is Scottish...:knvb:

SMEPR analysts have actually done some in depth analysis on both the Poco and Westside teams, and have come up with the following comparisons:

Goaltending: Westside because of Wicks.

Defenders: Definitely Westside unless Smallsy plays in the back for WS :p (kidding)...but Poco is not as quick as it could be in the middle and they will have to watch being over-amped and taking bad fouls or cards...they will have difficulties with DB's runs from deep.

Midfield: Poco. This one is very close, as Westside has a lot of pace out of midfield going forward, but staff give it to Poco based on Oliver's current form, but it is really flip a coin.

Forwards: Poco Westside's real offensive threat comes out of midfield, and Jack the Lad is a game breaker.

Coaching: Poco Genius move by the Poco coach in as to the method by which Ollie was recruited to the side.

Intangibles: Westside Poco are very hungry and extremely motivated to prove themselves after tough losses against top VMSL sides over the last few years. Having said that, the Westside players have been there done that on several more occasions at both the Premier and Masters level, plus they are at home.

Should be a fantastic match, I may come home early not just to avoid Dickens at the Sticky Wicket Saturday evening, but to take this match in at Trillium.

I am going to stick my neck out and say Conductor is wrong on his prediction on this game this week, and that Studsup is wrong on both of his precictions.

Sir M

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus he is Scottish...:knvb:

SMEPR analysts have actually done some in depth analysis on both the Poco and Westside teams, and have come up with the following comparisons:

Goaltending: Westside because of Wicks.

Defenders: Definitely Westside unless Smallsy plays in the back for WS :p (kidding)...but Poco is not as quick as it could be in the middle and they will have to watch being over-amped and taking bad fouls or cards...they will have difficulties with DB's runs from deep.

Midfield: Poco. This one is very close, as Westside has a lot of pace out of midfield going forward, but staff give it to Poco based on Oliver's current form, but it is really flip a coin.

Forwards: Poco Westside's real offensive threat comes out of midfield, and Jack the Lad is a game breaker.

Coaching: Poco Genius move by the Poco coach in as to the method by which Ollie was recruited to the side.

Intangibles: Westside Poco are very hungry and extremely motivated to prove themselves after tough losses against top VMSL sides over the last few years. Having said that, the Westside players have been there done that on several more occasions at both the Premier and Masters level, plus they are at home.

Should be a fantastic match, I may come home early not just to avoid Dickens at the Sticky Wicket Saturday evening, but to take this match in at Trillium.

I am going to stick my neck out and say Conductor is wrong on his prediction on this game this week, and that Studsup is wrong on both of his precictions.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am i missing something Knees? I have had a few Rum and Cokes but fuk me, was it that good it needed to be quoted?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Looks like they might finally be rounding into form.

Congrats SirM and the boys West Van! Sticky Wicket will be rocking tonight.

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Made the trek over to the island in the pacific to catch some action on the pitch. WW came out tentative in the first 15-20 minutes and that was UVIC's window of opportunity....the officiating team did all they could do to help them in their cause. WV finally settled down and wore UVIC down to a defensive shell. The islanders were on their heels for the remainder of reg time and the OT. WV's depth was too much...UVIC finished with a couple reds...They were being embarrassed in front of their loyal fans and snapped...Good luck to WV in the final...looks the overrated team is rounding into form and back in the show..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0