Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Whitecaps Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach must get a point against Seattle or we might see new guy there next year. Coach stays possitive but it is god fullish to
stay calm with that group.
D D D I would like to see Scottish kick and run with three forwards, I bet you any money we would have more points tha we have now.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they actually play with 2 strikers we will be fine. The Scotty upfront is fine....just need to stop playing him rediculous balls that he has no right getting to...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah let me tell you one thing. I said it before there is a kid on VMSL CHile side better that that old Sott. Yongsters name is Vanja.
There is kid on Surrey Fc by the mame Angus Burke that would do better job, there is a kid in Victoria that would do betterr job.
Nothing against Miller he made a mistake how good the MLS is.
I personaly think he will be the reason coach will go at the end of a season if they miss the playoffs. Bob likes nothing better than to fire people.
They have to take more local guys to have that team flow which is missing now.
They are not far off but two guys up front it just does not work. Team must atack with four and have 8 behind the ball all the times.
Some guys just do not move up fast enough. and some forget to mark the add man.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base, Whitecaps are no where near good enough through the mid field or backline to afford the luxury of sending four guys attacking.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
no no, he was advocating the 8-0-4 setup.... no goalie either, they both stink and in any event Estrella's is better...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pop gun offense.

Love Koffie though. A few inexperienced give-aways but someone needs to tell the staff this is the guy to build your team around.

Unfortunately he doesn't have a pale skin tone so that won't happen :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah that's the reason they can not win for the life of them. You must take a risk to get a goal. I personaly think coach is so wired for some of them it's bit tomuch presure. As you can see Brazilian is not the same player with this coach.
Coach over tries to achive somthing with this group. I hope for his sake they make playoffs.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little late post about the Seattle game.

Overall thought the game wasn't too bad by the caps and the atmostphere was great. Thought O'Brian was good and I hope he plays the rest of the games as I am done with Bonjour losing headers for now. Koffie continues to impress and I hope they find a way to keep him for a few more years. Miller looks to be getting a little more comfortable and he looks like he will help us but I am still not sure he is worth the money he gets.

I had a cousin in from Scotland and I manage to get him a single ticket in front of the guy next to me (he's 6"7" and didn't want him blocking my view) because a good host makes sure he gets tickets for sold out games early so out of towners don't miss out. He commented on liking the way they block off the upper deck to make the atmostphere better and he was a seson ticket holder for Celtic for many years so he has some Euro cred;)

Hope for a win tomorrow night and then Portland

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
will they block off the upper part of the lower deck when no one renews next year? better yet, why not move back to Swangard for a truly intimate atmosphere...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"There is a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure truth" Maya Angelou

"this is fun" STD

"Don't confuse facts with reality" Robert D Ballard

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
"There is a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure truth" Maya Angelou

"this is fun" STD "Don't confuse facts with reality" Robert D Ballard

"The truth and reality you are talking about is just a pigment of your imagination" - RL RCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0