Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Whitecaps Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some how I have the gut feal that Rennie is out aftrer the last game. I think upper managment will give Bob a lost chance on pickens. If he frack up with Yallop he will get the walking ticket. If Yallop gets a job. Colin Miller will be back in town. Rennie most likley will endup in Edmonton. Friends giving friends jobs. Nothing ever changes. Caps play shyty soccer fans pay and we bithch.
It will be a long summer. O well coed soccer is fun.
Dezza you live close to trainig area of Caps. I still think you could play better than two three guys they have. Rennie should stay. Old guy should go. Yallop in as a GM. That'smy take. Four Canadianas on the field and we will make the playoffs. CNMT would have a chance.
Maybe just maybe Benito will come this way. All A ?????????

Canada loses to non-countries internationally, and your suggestion is that the Non playoff Caps will get better by adding inferior, yet local, players?

All class Regs ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only got through the first 7 minutes and saw enough misses from Buttocks to last a career.

Shoc-king.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Johnny UBC has two kids that would play better than Harvey Davidson. Club always bames the coach. Coaches always get the bnoot. Well you are as good as the players managment buys. There for in this case coach should stay. Kids from reservers deserve a try, Craig has done a good job in developing kids in resedancy.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rennie's rejects:

JMD
Rusin
Watson
Knighton
Heinemann
Franks (released last year mid-season)
Barbara (released end of last year)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now does the coach stay or does the old G manager gets the ticket to golf course. I heard Willy is looking for a managers job. I say keap the coach.
Manager gets the set of golf clubs from Tommy in Surrey and all goes well.
Team has turned a corner. With addition of three good players team can get to playoffs. I am not sure if Rennie is a Ranger or Celtic but I do know he has improved the team even with his coaching style.
Coffie dam good player. Canada should ask him to play for us, Camilo the same. Next go to Alsalvador and get two good midfielders and to Serbia or Motenegro or Croatia for a good foward and we will have the cup in this town.
Go Caps better luck next year. Keap the Scott in town. We like him.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO, he must go!

Case-in-point: second half sideline ginger reporter asks Rennie for his thoughts and Rennie can only speak of the problems in the middle of the park and how it is so negative, only passing back.

I mean, come on.

That is the description of JMD to a tee and I took it as a direct shot at Koffie - for whatever reason, Rennie can't stand him. Either that or he is playing the same game with Koffie that he did with Tiebert at this time last year.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard a rumour that Rennie will be released tomorrow and that Yallop will be signed on as the new man in town. Announcement to be made tomorrow some time

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last kick in the backet for Bob if he does that. Rennie will find a job soon. If that will be the case. Yallop fails Bob will be yalloping.
In my opinion giving a Canadian job is always good. See I would spend the money on two good players. Rennie and Yallop could both have a job in Vancouver,
Mistake is made in the reseve side. All those kids work hard each year. No one gets called up. Go figureit out. We are told that those are the best kids in the system of development.
Where we have to stop and think is in the U17/18 development. Good young players could come in for twenty minutes and do a good job up front.
Lots of times coach head no players to sub due to injuries cards and sorness. Youth should have been called. Craig works his but off for those kids to be able to step up.
What is his revord for hard work. Waisting so much muny on going to US to play is not needed. Playing in Local VMSL league would do better for their development than going to play against American kids. Three years later American clubs know everything about local kids. Silly in my opinion.
All this HPL MSL and Caps is just mind bending what goes on in youth development here.
So many kids in the system not one bought from Europian clubs. That should tell us all we do is not good enough must be better.
One mega club and no top ball players. In my opinion stick to small clubs spend money on development and we will sell players to other clubs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backet?

Anyhow, on this:

"Playing in Local VMSL league would do better for their development than going to play against American kids."

I have to disagree, unless that would happen to be the Premier division only. 1st or down, too many guys will be a step behind the reserves, and look to get a piece. Injuries would add up. I don't know if the VMSL also has an amature stipulation where players can not hold pro contracts, too...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backet?

Anyhow, on this:

"Playing in Local VMSL league would do better for their development than going to play against American kids."

I have to disagree, unless that would happen to be the Premier division only. 1st or down, too many guys will be a step behind the reserves, and look to get a piece. Injuries would add up. I don't know if the VMSL also has an amature stipulation where players can not hold pro contracts, too...[/quote]. some of the vmsl'rs might make more on their current contracts than some of the reserves :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0