Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Whitecaps Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you.

I can't blame the tallent here. Asside from some clueless guys like Mattocks and Hurtado, I actually see and appreciate the higher level of tallent that the club has now, vs. years 1 & 2. But...they are used SO POORLY! It truly is a shite show.

I've come over to JBN's way of thinking- release him, get a true manager in place.

You would think you would have more sympathy for a coach out of his league given your own journey. Remember fondly the conversation I had with Nukes when you hit the Langley scene, I didn't want to give you a chance because you sucked, although his argument that we only had 7 players won out.

And now you are the Dude. A legend. A mentor. With great hair.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to say I would love to see more Canadians in the lineup but only if they are infact better than the ones we have and don't demand higher salaries, salary cap being what it is. I do not want to become TFC 2.0 who have been trying that for years with very little success, bringing in Canadians to the lineup that aren't good enough to play helps nobody. That said judging by some of the players on the lower end of the lineup it is hard to imagine they could be any worse.

I couldn't disagree with you more on Lee. No way you are getting better value for your dollar then you are getting on the field with Lee and off the field passing on his experience of playing at the highest level. If the plan is for Lee to miss 2 or 3 long road trips,hell even if he want to sleep with Bobby's daughter, you have to sign him. I believe long term plan for Lee is to get involved in coaching and right now he is helping some of the younger players. Only player we have right now that can play the position as well as Lee is Reo Cocker and then you would have a hole in the middle.

Rennie and management have made plenty of mistakes and deserve to be criticized but Lee is not one of them.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone say Bobby's daughter?

So much tallent, I think Dude would hitt itt.

Last edited:

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read though some of the comments and noticed something....

Goalie controversy
Can't score
WTF is that guy doing playing in the centre
Sack the coach - not using the players we have
It's management's fault

What about if we just brought in more Canadians and got bigger an younger?
Just a thought:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now no Trace you sound like a some dirty old man. Stick to men soccer. That something that none of us should spend time on. Equal right is something we fought for a long time.
You know better than that. That will get back to Miss McDonald and then you have trouble. I would love to see five Canadians on the pitch with speed and size trying to improve the skill. Due to the reason Caps are business club they could not care less if you are Canadian or not.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a dirty old man; La Señora reminds me of that on a regular basis. However, I didn't post anything about Bobby's daughter - that might or might not have been the site's owner that you have confused me with.

Who is "Miss McDonald?":confused:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace your club chair lady. They have taken over. Just watch your words. Some guys are trying to sped Dirt. Any of those lady videos is best to zilch.
It is funny to see all the men have gone to run girls soccer and all the girls are playing very direct style of soccer. On the other hand many ladies run boys clubs and it is starting to show more men are playing very soft and bitch allot.
Maybe now we know why Bobby will not take any players from BC. We need more Zambranos to coach the boys.
He never held back. Boys sure played good ball. There is a Bosnian kid from Surrey that Bobby should look at and bring him over to residency program. U14 next year. Could be a future Brazilian.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was nice to see manneh get on the park, but starting players like harvey and klazura and davidson, and then somehow having it work out (when it doesn't 99% of the time) and us getting the win is exactly how this guy keeps his job. Thrilled with the win, but we need to get some more quality asap.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klazura scored!

Man of the match subbing himself off like that to give us a chance to win.

Nice to get three points that maybe we didn't deserve this time, especially in the first half. Lord knows we have drop plenty of points in games I thought we should have won.

Looking forward to the weekend road trip in Seattle. Mariners/Yankees first then caps game. Tie minimum needed but another road win would be great.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else besides STD going down on/to Seattle this weekend for the match?

Over 50,000 seats sold right now. Who can recreate the magic?

Last edited:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else besides STD going down on/to Seattle this weekend for the match?

Over 50,000 seats sold right now. Who can recreate the magic?

If anyone it will be camilo, but don't hold your breath... I wonder how many southsiders are going to show the Seattle fans how its really done ! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
a couple hundred? I'm heading down, nice double header with the Yankees for a little Saturday bender.

Edit: "Seattle is 4-0 with a goal differential of 11-1 in front of crowds larger than 50,000" shite. Good thing we've got Harvey!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
O'Brien off injured. Apparently Rusin isn't even on the gameday roster due to injury, and we just made a brilliant move to trade away Rochat, so who do we have to bring on? Fcuking Klazura. Brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0