Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Vancouver Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But I didn't mention them in the same sentence. You did though.

:)

Is that a shot at the FVSL? Good thing BigBag isn't around anymore. Somehow, he'd find a way to get you suspended :)

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
But I didn't mention them in the same sentence. You did though.

:)

Is that a shot at the FVSL? Good thing BigBag isn't around anymore. Somehow, he'd find a way to get you suspended :)
Not a shot at FVSL.
A shot at Hurtado.
I can find my own way of getting suspended, thank you.
BTW all charges dropped.
It appears that you can express your opinion and not be punished for it.
Got to fight against the bullies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last ting I heard Salgado went at one of the team mates. I really don't blame the guy the way he was treated. I think Bob will move him to another club. I wish him nothing but the best. Some one has to stand to that bull shite the coach is trying to promote. I hope Salgato shows what he has. Going to one of the USA clubs or Europe would do Sagato world of good. According to the coach he selects hardest working 11 guys in the practice for the game. No wander he keeps on loosing. Some one should tell him best eleven normally do better. I guess Koria can use another young coach.
Bob o Bob what the frack. Good fight always brings the best out of all the guys. Trade Mattocks and your coach keep Salgato here. You might have ten thousand guys at your next game if Latino's stand up for Salgato.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much as I think this season is turning into the same season we saw last year, I would give the coach one more go....there, I said it.
Some of the new players brought in on his watch are something we can build with, rather than a desperate attempt at getting higher profile players on the wrong side of their careers. Although I really don't know with the "selection committee" or whatever the hell it's called how much influence Robbo had there, but I think he's come in with his options being pretty limited for the most part.
Add a quality striker and get a bit more consistency out of the D, and you've got something going.
If you look at the actual numbers in the standings, adding just 4 or 5 goals overall spread across any of the 13 tied games and we're easily in the playoffs, despite all the frustration - just goes to show how desperate that striker is needed FFS.
By the way, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the slide got serious since Koffie has been injured?

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
"By the way, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the slide got serious since Koffie has been injured?"-TI

Yup in a 4-2-3-1 shoulda played Mitchell or Dean in his role while he is out. Then again you have a club that doesn't understand team balance or seem to understand footy in general, frak bobaduzzi spent his book advocating for abolishment of the offside rule. Blasting Omar really kid has edge frak sakes i'd do better then that front line, I'd be pissed too playing those idiots in front of me. Let's not forget Atiba is Basitzkas startin DM and couldn't get in our team. An accent doesn't make a coach get a an experienced tactician, fcuk this cheap shite. Results are King!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dean or Mitchell as a defensive mid? Considering how poor they both play positionally on the backline, that is an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

How about you adapt the formation to the players available to you? Stop putting square pegs in round holes. Teibert is not a defensive mid. Manneh is not a winger. It's not rocket science.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salgado reads TTP and has been fuelled by our endorsement for CAPS to play him, and he carried this on to the pitch, when CAPS have not shared same endorsement. TTP has affected yet another career.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dean or Mitchell as a defensive mid? Considering how poor they both play positionally on the backline, that is an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

How about you adapt the formation to the players available to you? Stop putting square pegs in round holes. Teibert is not a defensive mid. Manneh is not a winger. It's not rocket science.

Not saying thats who I'd prefer there just saying anything is better than tiebrt in that position, then I forgot about Alderson been so long since he played I forgot we had im. You say that would be a disaster, well who do you start there with no Koffie? Like I said previous it's an unbalanced squad they more than enough time to do something about it.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd play a diamond 7 with three sweeping full backs attacking up the left side only and work on the throw-in in the first third as a set piece to build from. Once you've got that cracked you can move on to getting something effective out of the front two.

Ah fck it, I'm absolutely Hurtado about how to fix this pile of stink.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, misuse of the adjective, but we'll let this slide. We know what you are driving at...

Welcome back, Jigsaw. We were afraid the muzzle was on.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm not sure it's actually a misuse of the adjective in this case....

I refer you to my earlier post and definitive definition #2:

2. hopeless, stupid
"he was Hurtado tonight"

So, inserting the word hopeless in the above sentence...actually makes a sentence.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm still pretty Hurtado about the whole thing (per definition #1).

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bad, I thought Hurtado meant terrible. I think we need to accept it can have various negative connotations.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What he's trying to say is that his Buttocks Hurtado...:facepalm::wacky:

Fack the convoluted formations... Mr. Base says they need to go back to Ye Olde 2-3-5

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace they need to play Italian formation ten back one up top send the bobs up. let Buttocks chase the ball. If he is not willing send in nutty Hurtado. If he does not do it send in Manne, Chase the dam ball attack full out. Shoot the dam ball no crosse due to reason of Hurtados hair cut. And Rassells size to crosses.
Shyt man they a chicken shyt when it comes one on one. Only Hurtado try's to do it but he has gaut feet. Coach should tape one of his eyes during the practices till he learns to cut out and cut in at full speed. The problem is he go's all out like dog and forgets where the ball is. Robbo thinks he is a dam striker. Not a chance. One hell of a right D and no more, or deffensive mid if he lisens. With haircut like that getting lucky is more on his mind..

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace they need to play Italian formation ten back one up top send the bobs up. let Buttocks chase the ball. If he is not willing send in nutty Hurtado. If he does not do it send in Manne, Chase the dam ball attack full out. Shoot the dam ball no crosse due to reason of Hurtados hair cut. And Rassells size to crosses.
Shyt man they a chicken shyt when it comes one on one. Only Hurtado try's to do it but he has gaut feet. Coach should tape one of his eyes during the practices till he learns to cut out and cut in at full speed. The problem is he go's all out like dog and forgets where the ball is. Robbo thinks he is a dam striker. Not a chance. One hell of a right D and no more, or deffensive mid if he lisens. With haircut like that getting lucky is more on his mind..

#winning and drinking

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buggar, he is starting Hurtado, Tiebert and Fernandez. #haven'tlearntathing Dude was it you that brought up the definition of INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0