Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Vancouver Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win and good effort by all the guys. Hurtado and Manneh ran their bags off. Big guy in the back sure loves to battle. Robb was burning on the inside but them three points make it bit easier. Ref on the other hand was bit of a dick head. I love them physical games.
Little guy that came in for the Caps ten minutes to go sure knows what it takes to win.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad soccer tonight. Kick and run on that small pitch work's against Caps. Will if they can win. As Portland got only a point in their last game. Things are very tight for that last spot. Hope to see supper sub go on and sore a big goal. Baba might hang them up. Fracking fack kids play.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's one tough game tonight,guys are trying to play at way higher pace but turnovers are also very high. We still lack a midfielder that can cantrol the game. I hope we do win and team gets in to play off's. All out running forward leaves big gaps on the pitch.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flickin A I heard Camillo might come back next year. One thing for sure we made the play off's as a lone Canadian team. Robbo has a job for another year, Cascade I do agree Baba should let some young guy lead the way. But I don't think you will see the top Gun sail away. He is in for life Like Vick and Foseca.
Good job Latino lads. Waston gets yellows but man he comes to play hard each and every game. Hurtado needs to find a coach to teach him first step on the ball. Irish man is sure solid in the back.
I am happy and surprised on the outcome. Shyt this town might rock yet. Now if Canucks could add three young guys to add some speed they could do the same.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sure hope we've seen the last of Mattocks. Hurtado had at least found a way to be useful despite his rapists touch, but Mattocks? Terrible. Waston: beast.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To tell you the troth there is three guys in VMSL better than Mattocks. One needs to spend bit of time and find a player or two. VMSL boys toke just as much as a good Jamaca man. I like Mattocks but not in the middle . As an outside wing he does fine in the middle he is lost. Hurtado is improving, with personal coach to improve his foot skill and a guy that can talk some sense in to him with his stupid hair cuts young man could and up in English league sooner than he thinks. With those haircuts no manager will take risk.
IQ 69. But than again Hurtdado is part of Caps making the play-off's 69 or not.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurtado is improving, with personal coach to improve his foot skill and a guy that can talk some sense in to him with his stupid hair cuts young man could and up in English league sooner than he thinks. With those haircuts no manager will take risk. IQ 69. But than again Hurtdado is part of Caps making the play-off's 69 or not.

Hurtado is improving? He could end up in English league sooner than he thinks? He may improve his foot skill?

Man, Hurtado is now 24 years old (born on November 15, 1990). Who improves "his foot skill" at age 24? He can go to England only to play in one of those level 7 or 8 leagues (eventually) although I doubt they would take him.

Whitecaps must get rid of both, Mattocks and Hurtado, and find a decent center forward somewhere in Europe or South America. Manneh is still young so he still has a chance NOT to become another Mattocks or Hurtado but it all depends on him.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great atmosphere for the game Saturday and it had just enough people to keep the intimate feeling. The rumor is that a new forward has already been targeted and we will see him next year. My bet Mattocks will be gone but Hurtado will be here for depth along with Manneh. .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your bet? I don't think anyone in town will bet against your bet.

Hurtado lacks both a touch and intelligence. He doesn't lack a work-rate, which at the moment keeps him in the fold. There is literally nobody else, save Manneh- and for whatever baffling reason, we haven't seen him get a look up top all year. Maybe Robo is saving that for Wednesday. Base: Hurtado will NEVER go overseas. He'll be lucky to carve out a USL 2 career after his contract w/ the Caps expires.

Agree on Manneh, though...I think everyone sort of agrees that with him it is just between the ears, developing a thicker skin in terms of his training and game day performances, when on those nights that the magic isn't there, still finding a way to be a positive impact on the side. Right now, if things don't go his way, he shuts down and becomes a liability.

Love the way he plays when he is on, though.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RL
You can improve skill at any age. It's never late. The only thing is, you must have a guy that knows how to coach skill. Chase the ball all over the Park thinking you are helping the team in modern soccer does not cut it. Twenty four is young for soccer.
Club made the play-off's both him and Mattocks were part of getting the team in to top 8. One can bash them but in time these guys will improve.
It's nice to see Caps in and on top of it the only Canadian team in play-off's. Toronto sent millions and still did not make it.
I only hate his stupid hair cuts. For a guy that plays in MLS sometimes I wonder where his father is.
Haircuts like that cloun show would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0