Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Vancouver Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a great hair day. Everything was working.

When Morales plays the way he did in the second half, man...gives you hope for the future of this club.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Caleb is in Germany or in NASL on L zipo papers. I thing it's Germany a good place for him as he needs to attack with more zip. ? is where is Salgado practising? One has to think of making playoffs I don't think Robbo will bend easy. Well spoken man but for most part carit brians.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
- As he’s done the last few weeks, Caleb Clarke participated in Tuesday’s small-sided games. The Richmond-born striker continues to rehab and work on his fitness after suffering a ruptured quadriceps muscle in May. Clarke is not eligible to for MLS play this season.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooops, plagiarism - should have included quotes. That's straight out of the Province today....I reckon they're reading TTP and are just answering our questions ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baba must fly to Brasil, to find a good young striker. Kids in Brasil even in third div are equal or better than Mattocks here,there is lots out there.
Clubs need money they would sell a player or two.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berga that lad has to stop eating green herbs. He sounds way to stoned to talk. Good for Caps Dom was good goal score in NASL. Johnny and Tonny will be there. Sad to see him go at such a young age. Sunday is a must win, you know Portland will do all they can to get to playoffs.
Robbo's job depends on that win.
Dam bad with all these so called soccer academies no one can make the Caps and score few goals.
He would be more blond if he was my son. One or two in Ontario. With chekers.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
So they are honoring Dom Mobilio on Saturday? Classy move....thinking of going now.

Met him only once and we spoke 5-10 minutes when he was getting involved with Coquitlam Soccer Club. Made a huge impression on me, he had a vision, wanted to help youth players and make a difference. Soon after he was gone. Big, big loss for soccer community.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza good for him. It was waist of time for Salgado here.When club gives you no respect you will end up fighting as he did. Bergamscho said it well. He works on the shore he knows the Latino boys. They like to party. They are game guys they don't like show it all in practise. Robbo is opposite. Play hard in practice you get to start. Us coaches know best 11 will win.
But with only one Canadian on the field at any given time who the frack cares. Good premier game is just as good. And on top of it all the Canadian kids.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza good for him. It was waist of time for Salgado here.When club gives you no respect you will end up fighting as he did. Bergamscho said it well. He works on the shore he knows the Latino boys. They like to party. They are game guys they don't like show it all in practise. Robbo is opposite. Play hard in practice you get to start. Us coaches know best 11 will win.
But with only one Canadian on the field at any given time who the frack cares. Good premier game is just as good. And on top of it all the Canadian kids.
I think you have to earn respect. You don't get it by sulking around and taking your frustrations out on your team-mates.
He's nothing but a spoilt brat that never took his opportunities, when given them.
He's been at the club a long time & not pushed through to get a steady run in the first team.
Send him on his way and move on.
There are thousands of players with his abilities that will have a better attitude.
Those are the players we should be signing.
Who is scouting these players for the club?
They need to find out the character of the player as well as his ability, before recommending that he is drafted.
Mattocks is no better. His attitude will never change.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Small bag of gunja and Mattocks would smile way more. Salgato the same. Did you see tonight even coaches are getting it to fights, they need bit of it also. It would do Robbo a grate deal. Three points tonight will bring panick on Portland and also on Mattocks for next game. I can tell you for sure Mattcks will not return next year with Caps. You can see it in his play. Does not care enough. Want's to move on.
What you said is true but at the same time coach must make it fun in practises or ship starts to fall apart. I would not be surprised if Bergamascho
comes in next year to keap these kids from blowing up. All jokes a side Robbo has a tough job to keep all the kids happy.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berga how the heck you did not go to Nationals in Toronto. Hell they need your input. Sules is looking to get to the top of the piram- mid he could have used bit of you help.
He does have a player that Caps should look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0