Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what's the lowdown on wc now that we might have to play them?
Howecer, my spidy-sense is telling me Sparta -WC and Dynamo-aldergrove

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw is on Wednesday. Didn't Dynamo play RD's last year in semi's? Would be a great re-match. However, we all know that it's going to take a lot to win this cup - every team that's left is a great side who can beat any of the other teams on any given day.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Third year in a row we've made it to semis. Lost to Dynamo in pks last year and lost in pks the year before.
Devils vs Dynamo Would be a good match up. There a team we've never managed to beat

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Third year in a row we've made it to semis. Lost to Dynamo in pks last year and lost in pks the year before.
Devils vs Dynamo Would be a good match up. There a team we've never managed to beat

We'll hope that trend continues. I am more than confident it will be us vs. rd. But, like zidanefan said, no easy games left

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw is on Wednesday. Didn't Dynamo play RD's last year in semi's? Would be a great re-match. However, we all know that it's going to take a lot to win this cup - every team that's left is a great side who can beat any of the other teams on any given day.

Really, us Dynamo have a bit of drama against each opponent, regardless of the draw:

-With Sparta, its obvious: derby match + we're still fighting with them for the division title;
-For the Red Devils, there's also division positioning as well as a potential rematch of last year's semifinal;
-And for Westcoast, it would be a rematch of last year's final.

We're spoiled with storylines right now!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really, us Dynamo have a bit of drama against each opponent, regardless of the draw:

-With Sparta, its obvious: derby match + we're still fighting with them for the division title;

Our game this weekend should help to add some fuel to the fire if we do draw each other in the cup

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Random draw.
At least our first game this weekend is against Dynamo. We play PMO on Sunday. Not to mention 'Caps home opener vs TFC before the Derby match, and scouting Westcoast on Friday night. It's a weekend of Footy for me!

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm taking United as well, we had a tougher game against them then we did against Dynamo last week. I'll take Sparta in the other match.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devils didn't look that special 3 weeks ago when we beat them (i think they was hung over though), Im taking Sparta. I didn't see the Devils scoring ability to be honest... And zidane Is my man, so Im cheering for them.
Ill take Dynamo for bet #2, as they are on proper form.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm taking United as well, we had a tougher game against them then we did against Dynamo last week. I'll take Sparta in the other match.

I'm not surprised you think your game against WC was a tougher game than ours, as it was one of our worst performances of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0