Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 a side tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys in it this year?????

Our coach emailed us and we're just adding up the numbers? Our group being older will need atleast 14 players to have a chance.

Me being a keeper am not really looking forward to this.:(

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are in to defend the Cup. We won the last 7aside 2 years ago.
If the rules are the same,No offsides,Change on the fly (like hockey) full field ,7 players includes goalie,2 -20 min halves. Direct to shootout after round robin. Real fun,lots of pukeing.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are in to defend the Cup. We won the last 7aside 2 years ago.
If the rules are the same,No offsides,Change on the fly (like hockey) full field ,7 players includes goalie,2 -20 min halves. Direct to shootout after round robin. Real fun,lots of pukeing.
i thought they were 2x25mins

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey ghouse, are your players allowed to drink at the 7's tourney? i know they were;int allowed at past tournaments.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I guess the schedule is out except for which teams are in fo the tourney. 9 am????WoW that sucks. and i guess the games are 30 mins long. by what the schedule says. and it should all be done by the start of the Knights Cup final.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I guess the schedule is out except for which teams are in fo the tourney. 9 am????WoW that sucks. and i guess the games are 30 mins long. by what the schedule says. and it should all be done by the start of the Knights Cup final.
people will be so fcuked for the final...we're bringing some purple kush, westcoast i know you're interested....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
fraser valley website has the schedule posted,,just the teams are missing and will be contacted by the league this week,,everyone starts early..LOL

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 x 12.5 minute halves,,I remember now,,lol
Super fast games yet still lots of goals ,Also you do not have to wait for the other team to line up to start after a goal. Place the ball at center and GO.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cobras did enter then i withdrew them when i got the rules
only players reg with your team can play ..... no call ups
all id cards must be shown
and a $150 fine for any wrong doin ... missing a game .... withdrawing after confimation .... no call ups.... missing id cards

my keeper may well be playing in a game that day so i would have to go without a keeper .... no call ups
sory franchise no call ups
i have two u/21 players who have been there for me all season and i cant take them to the end of season turney .... no call ups
the prem/div1/masters has been squashed and is now mixed with the rest
i only had about 6/7 guys who wanted to play the rest were going to be call ups .... but there is no call ups
so im just gonna go there and drink now

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the fact that there is no call ups allowed for the 7's. If you can;t bring 10 players that are on your roster then your team's got some problems.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm sure there'll be a "predicitons" poll pretty quick but why not...

group a: acbc
group b: westcoast (tight game with nomads though, had to say it, haha)
group c: geu pumas
group d: pcnc united
acbc will win a tight final over the pumas, and wc will take home third.

....let the predictions fly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0