Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 a side tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm sure there'll be a "predicitons" poll pretty quick but why not...

group a: acbc
group b: westcoast (tight game with nomads though, had to say it, haha)
group c: geu pumas
group d: pcnc united
acbc will win a tight final over the pumas, and wc will take home third.

....let the predictions fly!!!

If you mean third in the most drunks maybe. but probably first in that one. As for us winning a game, hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thats my prediction. We are going out there to see how little we can do in a soccer game while drinking and having a blast.

and jimmy jones you should be happy you got all the Div.1 teams , their at your teams level so should be a fun group.LOL

WestCoast....What??? hope to see everyone out this weekend and with a beer in their hands.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
and jimmy jones you should be happy you got all the Div.1 teams , their at your teams level so should be a fun group.LOL
that means your team's level is somewhere in between d3 and bottom of u21?.....
if you put us in any other group no other team comes close to having a chance of beating us except for MAYBE the pumas

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
that means your team's level is somewhere in between d3 and bottom of u21?.....
if you put us in any other group no other team comes close to having a chance of beating us except for MAYBE the pumas

doubt the pumas would beat you guys either, as for the tourney wish it was another day so we could play sounds liek fun but next year maybe then i can legally drink too lol

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were talking about the beer garden for the even-younger-than-us Mission team.

Franchise, don't you think the Wolves should have entered, it's geared totally to their game :D

I wish we would have entered we would have won:(

I think the Poco Lions would have done well on the kick an run or even the ND Titians

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax might have to drop out of tourney, if any team can get enough bodies out on short notice contact Laurel and let her know. Picked up a few injuries last night, plus a couple of guys thought it was next weekend, so not enough bodies, WILL NOT just not show up and be fined $150, will play short-handed if need be, but would rather have another team take our place.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax might have to drop out of tourney, if any team can get enough bodies out on short notice contact Laurel and let her know. Picked up a few injuries last night, plus a couple of guys thought it was next weekend, so not enough bodies, WILL NOT just not show up and be fined $150, will play short-handed if need be, but would rather have another team take our place.

There is a 12 team waiting list, so shouldn't be a problem. Also you still get fined I think.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D
We were talking about the beer garden for the even-younger-than-us Mission team.

Franchise, don't you think the Wolves should have entered, it's geared totally to their game :D
Our "game" worked well in two wins over your Strikers this year !!! Good Luck in the Cup and don't play like you did against Bradner (last x I saw you guys play) or Mission will run you guys off the park !!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0