Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstar Survivor

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was by far the best Survivor ever I'm afraid just ended... wtf were they thinking? Hatch was too fcuking entertaining... I busted a gut I think tonight when he was rubbing up against that hag Sue and the host hollered "come on Hatch, noone's interested in that kind of stuff!" :D

We need another lookalike thread... Boston Rob is a spitting image of The Apprentice... talks like him too.

Me tough,

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, it's a wonder we voted you off Whistler back in the day, you're strapped for entertainment...I do agree with what you've said though. :eek: This is the first Thursday in forever that I've been home prior to 8pm. I got a taste of the show tonight. The only thing missing was seeing Jerry get tossed into the fire :eek:

+SCsoakingupthecraptv

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
... Boston Rob is a spitting image of The Apprentice...

But Boston Rob is a Buck 50, and Apprentice is 2 hundoo.

Is was a great Survivor, Hatch is a classic dropping his kit all the time, why do I like that?
I have heard that Boston Rob gets to the final, anyone have word on who wins?

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, I'm glad you didn't gang up on Regsi with me. Considering your woman dragged you outta camp before you were voted off too:eek:

Now boys, how do we set up a TTP Survivior? I like the 12 week elimination rounds...kinda like the TTP Mythical Match-ups. Shall we get another round of the that going?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Now boys, how do we set up a TTP Survivior? I like the 12 week elimination rounds...kinda like the TTP Mythical Match-ups. Shall we get another round of the that going?

This TTP Survivor is no fair, SC is used to eating only fish and rice, after her trip of coarse, nothing to do with her living in Richmond.

Sounds like fun to me SC, what Tribe will I be part of, as long as no Inner Circle or DCS member are in that tribe, I would even take the Star Pimp on my team.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got an idea stirring. It'll take some time setting up, but we can have the TTPers nominate the squad. The votes will tally who will make the cut for a team...The teams will be drawn out of a hat while SC/HOS and Jinky finally meet for those bzzrs...

Everyweek there will be a challenge for each team (including triva, whits or riddle answers)...One player will be selected each week to represent the squad/pending on the votes... Each team representative will have a few days to answer-considering access to TTP and shift work :rolleyes: ...If the TTPer's answer is correct, they will win amunity, and of course, if answered incorrectly, the team gets to vote a team member off the team...

How does that sound??? Just a 5 minute thought so far...

I will host of course, because as HOS has stated above, I would win the nutrition challenge ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap Regsi, I was waiting for a review of the show tonight. All I can say is that I've never freaked out as badly as Susan did tonight. Who hasn't had a gay dude's genitals rub up against them? Perhaps K-nobby can console Susan with his 'coping' skills.

Fcuk this series is lame, they're grasping at straws and throwing in 'real life issues'. Totally takes away from the game when players are 'stepping' out intentionally.
:mad:

At least I get to gawk at Coby for another week or so :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
The only thing going for this show now is Boston Rob (or The Apprentice as I call him). And Amber.

What will be interesting is if anything AFTER the show happens... apparently Sue told a few of her fellow tribe that she was going to sue Hatch for $10,000,000. If you think about it, it all adds up to why she had her "break-down". I think she totally played it up for the camera as "evidence".

Dumb hag.

~Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
The only thing going for this show now is Boston Rob (or The Apprentice as I call him). And Amber.

What will be interesting is if anything AFTER the show happens... apparently Sue told a few of her fellow tribe that she was going to sue Hatch for $10,000,000. If you think about it, it all adds up to why she had her "break-down". I think she totally played it up for the camera as "evidence".

Dumb hag.

~Regs.
Much the same sentiment has been reverberating through my office today, Regs.

'Sue, ya dumb hag.'

Sadly for Sue, we don't get your Survivor programme in the civilised world......

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Separated at birth, HOS and Big Tom.

I don't know if it is the similar dancing style or the baggie shorts, but it is eerie how similar the two of them are.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I seem to be cookin' in the kitchen every Thursday between 8-9pm. the kitchen happens to be attached to the family room (where the tv is) :eek:

the cd player is on the fritz :mad:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the cd player is on the fritz
...almost a valid excuse, but there are other channels on tv. Nothing else on?

Regs, Tee, why are you watching this stuff? HoS I can understand; he was dropped on his head as a baby. That's why he's a goalkeeper.:p

I just don't understand the appeal....what am I missing here?:confused:

puzzled still,

stew:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watch so I have something to post about on TTP. I do it for you, the valued TTP Premium Members.

And in hope of seeing Amber's nuggies.

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What nuggies? Holly crap Regi. Nothing like watching a woman's breasts deteriorate before your eyes. That's what happens when you spend days upon days in the wilderness. No proper diet, fatigue & energy are low, they're the first things to go.

+Shrinkageanyone?

I watch because I want to get a glimpse of Big Tom's nuggies :wa: Come to think of it, he does remind me of HOS ;)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC - Come on.....do you really believe that these people spend "days upon days in the wilderness?" This stuff is as scripted as professional wrestling, and about as believable (don't tell the younger TTPers that)!!!!:rolleyes:

No, I don't want to see HoS' nuggies again....:eek: There are some things that men (and women) should not be subjected to....

not enough beers,

stew:cool:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most of the so-called survivors eat and drink better than half the people in East Vancouver. They get Whiskey, Beef Kabobs and other shite every couple days. Oh my, what trials they face! The show can be somewhat entertaining though. Like when Richard Hatch rubs his porridge gun on a bitchy, prementstrual trucker chick and she has a big pout followed by a freak-out.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How very humanitarian thinking of you Dap. Shows you're not all about just monkey's arse landing...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0