Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstar Survivor

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Rob......You were sneaking a peak at Kathy. :p

I don't know about Tom and his son......their barn yard must be full of happy sheep :confused:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

I have to admit she is quite lovely even after some 20 plus days of bug bites and Boston Rob slobbering all over her like she's a bowl of clam chowder soup...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lame showing last night. Did you see the scowls on the jourey's faces? MAGIC! Stompin' Big Tom Conners was toast, and stabbed like a smoked salmon at a Potlach. The show was just as lame as the Friends' finale :rolleyes:

+yoursinwatchingcraptv :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed on the Friends finale... Except for Joey :D And maybe the line where Ross said "unless we're on a break" :D

As for Survivor, it wasn't that bad I thought... Big mistake for Rob/Amber to boot BT off now...

Sleep in peace,

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeff Probst promised a HUGE surprise for the reunion show. My guess is a Boston Rob - Amba engagement.

The "stare" Big Tom gave as he was walking away was priceless. :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My hollywood friend tell me the trucker bitch Susanne Hawk is now a 10...she got the extreme makeover shite goin...dd boobs all that jazz........rob amber wedding...ha

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
My hollywood friend tell me the trucker bitch Susanne Hawk is now a 10...she got the extreme makeover shite goin...dd boobs all that jazz........rob amber wedding...ha

Way to ruin the surprise their Luc that is the big thing for next week :mad:

she still got camel toe though unless they can fix that.....you know :eek: what they do at truck stops

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
she still got camel toe though unless they can fix that....
Don't you mean G-U-N-T? That's midway between your gut and c...ask me no more questions, tell me no more lies... :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amber Wins the Game and gets the man. In the third hour tonight, it is anounced that Rob and Amber are getting married or are they.
I think this is Rob going for the final Challenge, no not shagging Amber, but getting married and then getting half that Million Dollars that he deserves.

Go Red Sox

hos

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Amber Wins the Game and gets the man. In the third hour tonight, it is anounced that Rob and Amber are getting married or are they.
I think this is Rob going for the final Challenge, no not shagging Amber, but getting married and then getting half that Million Dollars that he deserves.

Go Red Sox

hos

That show was horriable.....Rob should of won the money hands down, that guy was the only reason i watch the show..he is funny and plays the game how it should be played to lie cheat and steal....i voted for him to win the second million for thursday night.....man there better be some justice :mad:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think the greatest possible moment in Reality TV was passed over to last night. If only Amber had told Rob no(re: marriage) and she had been playing him along the whole time. That would have been great.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was the biatch in the back you could hear ask "Did you sign a pre-nup?" when Amber said yes and won the big bucks? :rolleyes:

It's a sad thing that we watch this stuff but it's a new low to admit you phone in to vote :rolleyes:

~Regs.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Who was the biatch in the back you could hear ask "Did you sign a pre-nup?" when Amber said yes and won the big bucks? :rolleyes:

It's a sad thing that we watch this stuff but it's a new low to admit you phone in to vote :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Who's phoneing in to vote :confused: There is a new piece of equipment on the market, researchers have been fine tuneing this piece of plastic and finally today we have for the first time ever we can use COMPUTERS to do things on.....wow what will they think of next :confused: soon i bet they will have little small ones to put on our lap :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just goes to show that no amount of fine "tuneing" can account for some of the idiots out there using them :D

Thanks for setting me straight on that.

~Regs.
filling the net said:
Who's phoneing in to vote :confused: There is a new piece of equipment on the market, researchers have been fine tuneing this piece of plastic and finally today we have for the first time ever we can use COMPUTERS to do things on.....wow what will they think of next :confused: soon i bet they will have little small ones to put on our lap :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think one of the main sponsors being Singular Cellular the vote in via text messaging had something to do with it. Not that I was watching this stupid show and thought that Boston Rob was ripped off because his little skank girl friend (who I wouldn't throw out of bed even if she was eating chips btw) rode his coat tails all the way to the final, or anything.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction: slobbering Rupert for the 2nd million.

Not even the fine Molson and Labatt products readily available at every grocery store and gas station here will be enough to settle my disgust.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0