Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstar Survivor

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
How very humanitarian thinking of you Dap. Shows you're not all about just monkey's arse landing...

That hurts. I am very proud of my monkey craft and my monkey piloting. Even if JB has only played it once and he has the high score I still feel I am a skilled monkey pilot. Btw, if you were to ask my supervisors here at work you would find out that I have used both of my "volunteer" days this year. I believe I told them I was pushing homeless kids around in wheelchairs or some other shite. Nobel peace prize here I come!

On topic of survivor, that Alicia chick is pretty buff but I think I could take her.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tee said:
Separated at birth, HOS and Big Tom.

First Gino and now Big Tom, I allways thought I was like Richard, except that whole gay thing, but dropping your kit and rubbing your twig and berries on unsuspecting birds, is allright by me. Sounds like old times down at the Roxy.
Bring back Richard Hatch.
Bring back the Roxy.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
On topic of survivor, that Alicia chick is pretty buff but I think I could take her.
She's about a buck 20 maybe (mabey). I hope you could take her, otherwise I'm a bit worried for you.

+dirtySC ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
She's about a buck 20 maybe (mabey). I hope you could take her, otherwise I'm a bit worried for you.
SC .... you obviously haven't met Dap, he's maybe a buck 10 :D

I'd put my money on Alicia :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That post was meant for 5BIGONES, but I'm glad to read it pleases the crowd! :eek:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
SC .... you obviously haven't met Dap, he's maybe a buck 10 :D

I'd put my money on Alicia :D

Definitely put your money on her. I'll take a dive. Muff, that is. Going down in the third, take it to the bank!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC...

True dat, Regs, but we already knew that AJ was a dirty girl....;) Besides, it gets people to pay attention to her:D

Dap takes himself out with a headfake to a lamppost in the first round.....

stew:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Believe me, I'm sure this "AJ" is satisfied just knowing you know she's out there :eek:

BTW, I'm not so sure I would put money on Club I chimp to take on Alicia either :eek:How's the face man?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, what's the word out in Survivor Land tonight... Any thoughts on who will be voted out?... :confused:

I haven't watched any TV this week other than hockey :rolleyes: so I haven't seen countless commercial previews...

Stew, any thoughts? I don't have much else to look for during the week except that soccer near a ditch seems to be the only highlight lately :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope it's yours you'll be addressing ;) Stay away from licking the envelopes :D

+Scwithweddingattendancefever :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing good about tonight's episode was the shot of Colby's crotch. I must say, the editing for the show has to be the worst as far as 'reality' shows go. You can only show the same clips from a boat race once, in order for it to be in sequence :rolleyes:

+disappointedSC

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Survivor was on last night. Not tonight. March Madness.
Since you're up to date Throbby, can you give us an update? I know Club I Chimp is waiting for my thoughts of this week's outcome :)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boston Rob and Amber necked. Jerri fcuked up another challenge but still didn't get voted out. Ethan did. Rupert caught lots of fish and was very unhappy when Boston Rob did too. I believe a battle of the alpha male types is brewing.

It's on next Wednesday again. Don't forget.

Boston Rob also says that Amba's ass is "smokin". I concur.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to this thread popbitch :)

Perhaps Gay Boy Rupert and Big Tom are the real men on this latest edition of Survivor. It certainly can't be 'soft Boston Rob'. Did you see him weeping his little eyes after they 'took his girl Amba'? "Wah", live without her for a mere 18 days and then give her the big bang in style :eek:

Tonight's episode was yet once again, weak. I'm glad I fell asleep on the couch but woke up in time to see Jerri's ass get voted off. I'm tired of Kathy's nipples pertruding through my flat screen tv and sick of the token Asian and her whining or is it whinging?

Next thoughts, I'd like to see Lex pull it through to the end, but me thinks he's getting a bit katty. Everyone is shakin' in there cheap reebok sneakers thinking Boston Rob is going to go postal.

On another note, I captured my first full episode of the Apprentice, and let me tell you, I won't even start on Trump's badly tossed salad. :eek:

TV must get better, or I'm tossing it out the window like in the opening scene of SCTV :p

+SCabouttogopostal :rolleyes:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh Rob is going postal alright.....no one will stop him, he is to smart! Lex had good thing going and him kepping Ambur will allow him to stick around for a few weeks but his whole "I'll tell them when there leaving routine" is hurt his chances....Boston Rob will get his ass off soon..

In the end Rob will have the million and a piece of poontang to boot!!! :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This survivor is much too predictable....Bitchy Alicia last week after Shii-Ann won immunity...this week a tear jerker as family members showed up as part of the challenge :( waaaaaaaa Big Tom won and got to spend the night with his son Bo...Tom took Rob and his bro with them and it was a complete drunk fest...

Shii-Ann spoke her mind and as said before predictably gets voted out....

Don't ask! :mad:

I'm not sure why I keep watching??????? :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0