Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[AMSL 2006] Banter and other things.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any girls who don't have a team for Vernon this year we (Rockets) are lookin for 2-3 more as most of our female contingent have other plans...

Let me know if you are interested...:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 6-2 Violators

2-1 Violators at the half, then we shite kicked them. We didn't try to or anything. It just happend. It was weird.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG just decided to really try hard tonight ,so in doing so they played the whole game with 10 players. YG was a female short and to really make it interesting upper management asked that I play in net.It was a hard fought battled game and Herb wasn't gonna let this game end, until UJ's scored.So after getting the inside track on the husband/wife duo competition with Yoda and the Missus, I let him bury one on me in the end for bragging rights. Word on the street was they ended up tied for scoring but dind't want to take PK's on me. If only I would have told them earier that I could have been easily been bought off:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Sunday's Games

GIN n' TONICS vs. ORANGE CRUSHED 0-3
BUTTER vs. ROCKETS 1-3 (sorry gang...I hope I'm wrong)
ORCA BAY vs. COSMOS 0-5 (need another bicycle by SLOTS)
AFTERSHOCK vs. ALLOVER 2-4
HERBALICIOUS vs. WANDERERS 3-1
BARELY THERE vs. BEERNUTS 1-5
KNACKERED vs. TEAM SHADOW 2-4
FC 420 vs. GUNNERS 0-4 (props to FC 420 for the name)

Have a good weekend y'all...GOOD LUCK!!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a freakin' hot day!!! WOW!!!

BEERNUTS 3 BARELY THERE 1

Good game...it was 1-1 at half time and then Fazio turned it up a notch and got a couple more...nice hattie fozz!

Sideline festivities were in full effect until the wee hours with some volleyball/spike your teammate in the head...had some BBQ action happenin'...we had Allover sharing their keg o' beer with us (MUCH APPRECIATED...AND FOR FREEEEEEEEEE!!!) :wa: thanks guys!

Some high scoring games played today.

I heard about some rough stuff in the Cosmos vs. Orca Bay game! Interested to hear the Orca Bay side o' the story as I've only heard from the Cosmos...sounds like we had some rasslin', some illegal players, and a couple o' red cards being handed out by Herbie :eek: oooooh!! If Herbie pulled out 2...count em' 2 red cards, this better be good!!

Goodluck to all who made it to the Semi's...

striker14

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Semi Finals Schedule

Monday
YG Inc vs BDGC 7:00 PM Port Moody Middle School

Tuesday
Gunners vs The Knackered 6:30 PM Gates C
Cheatside vs Dragons 8:30 PM Bby Lakes

Wednesday
Allover vs Rockets 6:30 Bby Lakes #2
Cosmos vs Orange Crushed 6:30 Bby Lakes #3

Thursday
Beernuts vs Herbalicious 7:00 PM Kwayquitlam

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Beernuts on there victory but even more so, to Rosy on her hat trick!:D
PHP:
[Good game...it was 1-1 at half time and then Fazio turned it up a notch and got a couple more...nice hattie fozz!/PHP]

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Congrats to Beernuts on there victory but even more so, to Rosy on her hat trick!:D
PHP:
[Good game...it was 1-1 at half time and then Fazio turned it up a notch and got a couple more...nice hattie fozz!/PHP][/QUOTE]

Nice...nope...wrong Fazio...hence "nice hattie FOZZ!"

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No team is to be using "illegal players" at anytime during the Season, let alone, during the playoffs.

Yesterday alone, there were 2 teams (both lost anyways) that were using "illegal players" or had borrowed players from another team. If you choose to do this, and the other team catches wind of it, they have the option to protest it and possibly win by forfeit!

striker14

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone confirm that the Vernon Co-ed Tournament is cancelled?
Would really suck if it was.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've since heard that Vernon is back on. There were only 9 teams committed but now 4 others have stepped forward.

YG Inc 5
BCGC 0

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
YG Inc 5
BCGC 0

WOW...I thought it would be closer than that!!
YG's were claiming to possibly be short this game, but they must have woken up a few players, eh?

YG's goin' for 6 straight titles!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
...It was a hard fought battled game and Herb wasn't gonna let this game end, until UJ's scored....
Funny that..... the game was actually only 35 minute halves.... 20 minutes short !
First goal was nice, minutes later Dano ran straight at Snowman and blasted him in the chest in Football fashion, while Snowman was headed for a breakaway... It's all sorted though.... Herb (as only he can do) told Dan he wasn't to do that again (insert finger wag here)...the second goal was WAY offside, third goal the little twirp elbowed Frodo and busted his nose (blood spurting all over) then turned with the ball for the shot... great save, then he notched his rebound. BARELY...

If not for TP in net, this one could have been way worse for us... he was brilliant. YG were really on a mission to win this ... as this co-ed playoff IS the pinacle of sport :rolleyes:

Well played YG :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh... I also hear the little twirp put Wad...(er, I mean #22) out against the BDGC as well, taking out an ankle... at all costs...it's all about the hardware :rolleyes:

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Funny that..... the game was actually only 35 minute halves.... 20 minutes short !
First goal was nice, minutes later Dano ran straight at Snowman and blasted him in the chest in Football fashion, while Snowman was headed for a breakaway... It's all sorted though.... Herb (as only he can do) told Dan he wasn't to do that again (insert finger wag here)...the second goal was WAY offside, third goal the little twirp elbowed Frodo and busted his nose (blood spurting all over) then turned with the ball for the shot... great save, then he notched his rebound. BARELY...

If not for TP in net, this one could have been way worse for us... he was brilliant. YG were really on a mission to win this ... as this co-ed playoff IS the pinacle of sport :rolleyes:

Well played YG :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh... I also hear the little twirp put Wad...(er, I mean #22) out against the BDGC as well, taking out an ankle... at all costs...it's all about the hardware :rolleyes:

Wow - what an odd summary of the game last night.

Thanks for the props on the first goal - I was quite proud of it.:D As for the third goal, the little twirp that scored it was me and I believe I skinned one of your defenders and then nailed it off the near post and in, but I guess your version of the game is a little tainted.

I thought the game started off really well and was back and forth until we managed to bury a few before halftime and that pretty much ended it.

YG actually had just enough girls to field 11 players and you should have seen the one playing center mid - she was unstoppable and the speed on her - wow!! - no one could keep up!!;)

BTW guru I'm pretty sure that BDGC wanted to win the game as well since that is the object in any sporting event. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0