Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[AMSL 2006] Banter and other things.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
besty said:
striker14 said:
Beernuts 13 players total (4) Orca Bay's entire team of 26 (2)

Last time I heard you only play with 11(1 keeper) at a time.:rolleyes:

we had 2 subs...2 guy subs...sorry, should I have spelled it out a little better for ya? :D

Bottom line...they had a shite load of players...which is grrrrrrrreat...I'm just speaking out of pure jealousy as the nuts were suffering with no subs in that heat lastnight!

Not to mention the duel of the Germans...classic!

striker14

wearenolongertheteamwiththetokengerman

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial,
Please do not reschedule. The less i have to make you guys look bad, the better......for you.

We will humbly take the loss.

Thanks anyways
;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts 1 Barely There (literally) 0

We win by forfeit...reason being...we showed up at 10am to play...Barely There...not so much!

It ended up being a grrrrrreat day, so it didn't hurt TOO much after all...but still...FOUL on Barely There...at least make it a 2pm game at Kwayquitlam or something next time so I can hit the snooze button a few more times!! :eek:

striker14

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After taking away the goals scored by their illegal player, the final was roughly 8-2

We all seemed really distracted yesterday by the shiny objects on the sidelines............the beer cooler.

Weather was great, our soccer wasn't.

Oh well, on to someone else on Wednesday

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BDGC 4 Dragons 2 (I think)

Well, TheRob was nowhere to be seen on this warm Sunday evening, leaving the Dragons with eight players to start. Four guys four girls. Average age of guys:76. The BDGCs had about fifty players so they loaned us a couple and a girl from Cheatside (?) played the first half with us as well.

As you can imagine it was a little draining playing short on the turf. Of course, I'm always playing short. But I digress. Did I mention no cooler either? Ah well, can't wait for the game tonight. Hopefully we have eight players again!! This would really accelerate my fitness program.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
........Dan R asked if you wanted to continue the game but supposedly Matt said it wouldn't be fair cause it wouldn't be the UJ's against YG but instead the clan Of Eddys against us as it was only there family of 10 left including there underage goaltender that I kindly told the ref to overlook as we didn't want to win the game on a protest that was in the bag!

Man..... I almost passed out with that run-on-sentance.... it was very confusing as well to say the least.... what do you mean that you asked the ref to "overlook" the under age Eddy, and then go on to say "didn't want to win the game on a protest" :confused:

If you "win" on a protest, doesn't that mean you would have "lost" in playing? Else why would you protest? ? But you also said on a game that was "in the bag" .... so again, why would you protest? Also, you DIDN'T overlook the under aged Eddy, you said he couldn't play, and he wasn't in net anyway, The old man Eddy was going to be :)

Also, there's little point to scheduling a game for 22 minutes...

..... unless we can use our superstar "under-aged-Eddy" TseTse! :wa:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
After taking away the goals scored by their illegal player, the final was roughly 8-2

Please elaborate. Illegal player, how? It clearly states that teams can only use players from their rosters. Teams can play games with ineligible players but at the cost of a forfeit. Sounds like a 1-0 game for the UJ.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Please elaborate. Illegal player, how? It clearly states that teams can only use players from their rosters. Teams can play games with ineligible players but at the cost of a forfeit. Sounds like a 1-0 game for the UJ.

Sounds like it to me as well...what part of the rules aren't teams understanding?!

If you use a player from another team...you will be penalized!

striker14

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Note to Yoda :
If you're thinking of protesting this for the win, you may find yourself cut by the team.....

I was even thinking of protesting our first 3 wins, and take the losses...

TWIMC: ... please feel free to take any and all UJ's points away... We don't deserve to be in the upper division with dispicable and blatent disregard for the rules :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
sentance ... is that proper spelling...not too sure but you're always correcting everyone else so thought I'd ask

:bronco: :wa: :knvb:

You are correct sir however I was a little light headed from reading the run on sentence that I was close to passing out so when I was typing out my post I was lacking the appropriate levels of oxygen to my brainy very similar to this sentance......whewwww ... .. see what I mean:rolleyes:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEEK err I mean GURU, you must have been pretty "light headed" seeing as it took a week for you to respond!:rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
GEEK err I mean GURU, you must have been pretty "light headed" seeing as it took a week for you to respond!:rolleyes:

Conductor, while I appreciate the compliment, I'd ask you to please refrain from calling me "pretty" on an open forum such as this... please use PM, or refer to the other forum I frequent :
http://www.gayteenforum.net

My ali-ass on that forum is Gurl :rolleyes:

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note to Yoda :
If you're thinking of protesting this for the win, you may find yourself cut by the team.....

uh oh...Guru may not have enough knowledge..how are we gonna function without the wisdom of Yoda?

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
killerboot13 said:
uh oh...Guru may not have enough knowledge..how are we gonna function without the wisdom of Yoda?

What they may lose in knowledge doesn't compare to the weight they'll be dropping... Lighter vs. smarter...hmmm

:rolleyes:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again TheRob was a no-show, leaving us short-handed. Not too mention right-handed and left-handed too. We managed to squeak out a win and have a few drinks afterward. As did Cheatside in the second game.

On a side note, it should be, ah, noted that Ralph Wiggum bought the first round to compensate for missing Sunday's game. I guess that means you owe us two rounds, eh, monsieur TheRob?! I won't bother bringing any money to the next game in anticipation of your philanthropy.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0